Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. (8118 Views)

My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 12:14am On Sep 15, 2016
Marvel1206:

Go to
https://countrycode.org/

i can't find the +289 there.. Maybe you can check through

Bro, u r very correct. Just checked on the country codes. its a libya's numbers. The third number she called me with on Sunday is actually +218944------

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Brother you were supposed to be an undergraduate oo. That girl is a typical Benin thief who wants to make it by any means. She is probably into prostitutions over there. Don't get your self worked up coz of your daughter. One day she would understand. Wat a wicked bicth with all your commitment.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2016
pogolowa1:
Brother you were supposed to be an undergraduate oo. That girl is a typical Benin thief who wants to make it by any means. She is probably into prostitutions over there. Don't get your self worked up coz of your daughter. One day she would understand. Wat a wicked bicth with all your commitment.
Hmmmmm.... Thank u bro.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
My runaway hubby! Whr've you been?! Trust you've found your significant other..

grin grin grin grin grin grin more work, less talk, fingers crossed grin
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by fabem(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2016
mickool:
thank u sir. The problem is I don't even know where about of the baby. She said the baby is at the camp. She called me on Sunday afternoon on whatsapp when I was offline. She said she was with the baby and the baby wanted to talk to me. When I called her back as soon as I saw the msggs She didn't pick utill later in the night when she called me back again .she said that she has left the camp. I Asked her to take a snap of the baby and send the pictures to me through whatsapp. Though she has promised to do that by Thursday when she will be going to the camp again. She said she doesn't have a phone of her own now. That she is using her girlfriend phone..

Your baby is in someone custody in other for her to concentrate in he job. She can't see. her baby anytime she wants. Try to talk yo her whenever she is online to know the route of her travelling. That would help a lot maybe she is into prostitution or other illegal job. She can't have her own phone for now. You need to come down and take a drastic step immediately you get in touch with her and your baby.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2016
fabem:

Your baby is in someone custody in other for her to concentrate in he job. She can't see. her baby anytime she wants. Try to talk yo her whenever she is online to know the route of her travelling. That would help a lot maybe she is into prostitution or other illegal job. She can't have her own phone for now. You need to come down and take a drastic step immediately you get in touch with her and your baby.
OK. Noted sir. Thanks
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
If u have accepted this baby, why are you still calling her 'the baby' in all your posts?
N couldn't you have used protection or ejaculated outside your girlfriend?
For me, after ur description of this your baby mama, my mind tells me she is doing or trying to start full time prostitution in Italy or wherever she landed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Loisemm:
If u have accepted this baby, why are you still calling her 'the baby' in all your posts?

H'mmmmm... I think the titled of the post said it all. "My baby", "our baby". It was just an oversight. I have accepted and love my baby die.

Well, is not as if I don't used protection(CDs) or ejaculates outside.u know sometimes a dog that want to get lost doesn't hear the whistle of it owner.So, it's an Act of God. In "EVERYTHING" we should give thanks to God.

For me, after ur description of this your baby mama, my mind tells me she is doing or trying to start full time prostitution in Italy or wherever she landed.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by FameG(f): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
So has she called yet?
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by ahnie: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Loisemm:
grin grin grin grin
Permishun to hiss

Una still dey this op marra.e never tell us the truth.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
FameG:
So has she called yet?
No no.. I tried reaching her on whatsapp no reply yet. Thanks for the concern.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
ahnie:
grin grin grin grin
Permishun to hiss

Una still dey this op marra.e never tell us the truth.
U kept following and glued to the topic yet u have nothing else to say than hissing. Bad Belle is allow.
What truth do you want to hear?

7 Likes

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by cocolacec(m): 5:06am On Sep 18, 2016
mickool:

Hmmmmm.... Thank u bro.

Op All the people making bad comments about the lady dont know her personally.All their advise is based on stereotype on Benin ladies.
I think she in Nigeria trying to see if you will miss her and make you realise she wont wait for you forever.

If she is good enough to have sex with and carry your baby ,she is good enough to be your wife.There is no perfect woman anywhere.It is not compulsory she goes back to school,she can start a business of her own with your love and encouragment.Save her the shame and stigma she and your baby face in a society like Nigeria.

You didnt realise you dont love her when you were having sex with her.
You better man up and take full responsiblity for your actions.

Its sad Men of this generation shy away from responsibilities.This lady could have been your own sister,how would you feel if her boyfriend treats her this way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by ahnie: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2016
cocolacec:

Op All the people making bad comments about the lady dont know her personally.All their advise is based on stereotype on Benin ladies.
I think she in Nigeria trying to see if you will miss her and make you realise she wont wait for you forever.

If she is good enough to have sex with and carry your baby ,she is good enough to be your wife.There is no perfect woman anywhere.It is not compulsory she goes back to school,she can start a business of her own with your love and encouragment.Save her the shame and stigma she and your baby face in a society like Nigeria.

Its sad Men of this generation shy away from responsibilities.This lady could have been your own sister,how would you feel if her boyfriend treats her this way.

no mind am.looking for cheap SINparty angry grin grin grin.
Small time..hee wee say ayam badbellying him.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by ahnie: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2016
mickool:

U kept following and glued to the topic yet u have nothing else to say than hissing. Bad Belle is allow.
What truth do you want to hear?

Pls leaving me arone.ayam north badbellying you.I have light to izzing.

Dude to be candid...you brought this on yourself.my only concern z the little child.

Permishun to hiss!
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by EfemenaXY: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2016
Strange story.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2016
ahnie:

Pls leaving me arone.ayam north badbellying you.I have light to izzing.

Dude to be candid...you brought this on yourself.my only concern z the little child.

Permishun to hiss!
Haters,faults finders association. U have the right to hiss if that is the only thing u know how to do best and it's what gives u joy
If I brought it upon myself, it means I don't consider myself as perfect. Anybody can make mistakes.
U r Concerned for the little child? No, I don't think so. u r concerned about hissing for the little child. Keep following Ma.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2016
cocolacec:

Hmmmm... Well, if you have been following the story, will see where I actually promised her to get a form for her to good back to school or learn a trade. and to allow me this remaining months settle down as I just graduated. and that by next year hopefully we will get marry
U will also observed I said at the beginning that she was hardworking, good and generious to me before she got pregnant. But she Changed when her friends sold that idea of traveling out and she became rude, insultive, and living a fake life.
I agreed with ur there is no perfect woman any where that was why I reconsidered and promised her to give me time to put things in place.
To her, she thinks next year is too far.
Should I also be living a fake life too to praise her?
Am not running away from responsibilities. All I was asking was time.

4 Likes

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=ahnie post=49459171]no mind am.looking for cheap SINparty angry grin grin grin.
Small time..hee wee say ayam badbellying him.[/quote
SINparty from u? Hahahaha... U don't have any. All u have is killparty.
I brought this issue here to get opinions, advises and which I got in abondance here to help me take the next decision and direction. Not to get sympathy from u. Happy Sunday.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by cocolacec(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
mickool:

Hmmmm... Well, if you have been following the story, will see where I actually promised her to get a form for her to good back to school or learn a trade. and to allow me this remaining months settle down as I just graduated. and that by next year hopefully we will get marry
U will also observed I said at the beginning that she was hardworking, good and generious to me before she got pregnant. But she Changed when her friends sold that idea of traveling out and she became rude, insultive, and living a fake life.
I agreed with ur there is no perfect woman any where that was why I reconsidered and promised her to give me time to put things in place.
To her, she thinks next year is too far.
Should I also be living a fake life too to praise her?
Am not running away from responsibilities. All I was asking was time.

like the saying a stitch in time saves nine.For God's sake the baby is over 2 years old and you still want time.I commend the lady for having the baby despite all the humiliation,shame and stigma she encounters.It shows she has some level of God's consciousness.

Please find a self contained apartment and do something about your family before the year runs out.
Get married brother and seek God's forgivesness and see the way God Opens your blessings for you.

Try to rekindle the old flame that attracted you to her in the first place.
The white people who brought us western education dont really go to universities like Nigerians,after secondary school they are done schooling only a few go further.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
cocolacec:

like the saying a stitch in time saves nine.For God's sake the baby is over 2 years old and you still want time.I commend the lady for having the baby despite all the humiliation,shame and stigma she encounters.It shows she has some level of God's consciousness.

Please find a self contained apartment and do something about your family before the year runs out.
Get married brother and seek God's forgivesness and see the way God Opens your blessings for you.

Try to rekindle the old flame that attracted you to her in the first place.
The white people who brought us western education dont really go to universities like Nigerians,after secondary school they are done schooling only a few go further.
Thank u for the advises. I appreciate
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by ahnie: 3:19am On Sep 19, 2016
mickool:

Thank u for the advises. I appreciate

Mr mickool...any news yet?
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Gerrard59(m): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2016
Onegai:

Good day,

I met with my ophthalmologist who said my issue is astimagatism. However, he recommended I reduce my always on the screen addiction.

Please, what has been your doctors comments? I know that being professionals, they're always busy. Which is why I waited for a while.

Thanks.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Onegai(f): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2016
Gerrard59:

Good day,

I met with my ophthalmologist who said my issue is astimagatism. However, he recommended I reduce my always on the screen addiction.

Please, what has been your doctors comments? I know that being professionals, they're always busy. Which is why I waited for a while.

Thanks.

The only thing one said was asked if you had done a scan recently to make sure there's no swelling. But I'll check back again for an answer.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Gerrard59(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Onegai:

The only thing one said was asked if you had done a scan recently to make sure there's no swelling. But I'll check back again for an answer.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have not undergone any recent scan. Just two which were last year and were described in the mail.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Onegai(f): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Gerrard59:

Thanks for the feedback.

I have not undergone any recent scan. Just two which were last year and were described in the mail.

Please check your mail. Nothing too serious but you may need some follow-up.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by zeb04(f): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
WorldRichest:
My guy, God just saved you from being tied to a common prostitute for life. Some girls' mind will never be at rest until they get to Italy and become professional prostitutes. You did not do a DNA, yet you accepted the child as yours despite your doubtfulness. Even if the baby is yours biologically, are you going to die without the baby? My guy, forget the baby mama, forget the baby and move on with your life.

Why do good guys like you always end up with Oloshos?
my friend how can you move on with your life knowing a part of uou is somewhere else
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 1:34am On Sep 29, 2016
zeb04:
my friend how can you move on with your life knowing a part of uou is somewhere else
Hmmmm... It has not been easy. Am really helpless right now.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Hw far homeboy wats the update on the matta
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by MamaTej(f): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
I don't have much to say.. My bro, forget about her and if the baby is yours.. She would surely trace back her root one day. Just be sure to tell the woman you marry the story. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Marvel1206: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2016
mickool:

Hmmmm... It has not been easy. Am really helpless right now.
bro long time, any updates yet?
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Marvel1206:

bro long time, any updates yeto?
Thanks man.it been long I heard from her.I heard from a reliable source that she left our baby with her aunt in Benin.she has stopped communicating with me. Am still helpless sir.thank u sir for the concern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? / My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. / Akwa Ibom Court Orders Man’s Arrest Over Refusal To Care For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.