Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. (8124 Views)

My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2016
Marvel1206:

amen grin

but on a serious note... She said she is in italy, aren't you concerned about how she got there?
She told me she paid for it. That she used air. Moreso she has friends who are there. My concern now is to know where the baby is.just as u said how funny I am now to be tied to a baby I once asked her to abort. The truth is, I have invested my all saving on that baby. so, it's natural I became fond of the baby.
Some said she can't take the baby long and people told me the baby is in Benin probably with her sister or close family friends but she has repeatedly told me since on Friday that she took the baby long.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Marvel1206: 7:40am On Sep 14, 2016
mickool:

She told me she paid for it. That she used air. Moreso she has friends who are there. My concern now is to know where the baby is.just as u said how funny I am now to be tied to a baby I once asked her to abort. The truth is, I have invested my all saving on that baby. so, it's natural I became fond of the baby.
Some said she can't take the baby long and people told me the baby is in Benin probably with her sister or close family friends but she has repeatedly told me since on Friday that she took the baby long.

Do you love the girl?
Can you marry her?
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 7:58am On Sep 14, 2016
Marvel1206:

Do you love the girl?
Can you marry her?
Love her, no
Marry her, no
Why? Bcoz she is rude, boastful,love living a fake and wasteful life and not ready to be educated.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Marvel1206: 8:41am On Sep 14, 2016
mickool:

Love her, no
Marry her, no
Why? Bcoz she is rude, boastful,love living a fake and wasteful life and not ready to be educated.

she noticed the love you have for your daughter and quickly used it to her advantage... You have to think of a way to get her back to nigeria even if you have to lie that you'll marry her.. Then when she returns, act! She's probably being influenced by her friends..

But wait, you have to be damn sure the baby is with her cos i don't buy the excuse that she only sees her every two days..

TAKE YOUR TIME TO PLAN
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
OP, where are you? Let the part two be 'THE RETURN OF THE PRODIGAL FATHER'.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Onegai(f): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2016
I don't know if you can go to her village and take it up with the elders there. I don't think they will allow her travel to Italy with the baby, especially as she will still be owing them money for her trip and has to work it off. So carry your family and trace her people in Delta and ask for your child. If all else fails, leave it to God. Girl that wants to misplace must misplace. Benin and this wahala eh!
And OP, you have k-leg. If you had been faithful to your gf, none of this would have happened.

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by thelish(f): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2016
Dem dey carry pikin go do OKPO work??
The baby is certainly around. Inasmuch as its hard, just forget about this girl. Stop d chatting with her. Tell her when u see d baby, then u can continue ur chat with her.
Guy u must do that DNA o. compulsory

5 Likes

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2016
Marvel1206:

she noticed the love you have for your daughter and quickly used it to her advantage... You have to think of a way to get her back to nigeria even if you have to lie that you'll marry her.. Then when she returns, act! She's probably being influenced by her friends..

But wait, you have to be damn sure the baby is with her cos i don't buy the excuse that she only sees her every two days..

TAKE YOUR TIME TO PLAN

"she noticed the love you have for your daughter and quickly used it to her advantage ". U r very correct. Because each time I asked of the baby, she get pissed up."Na only mimi u always dey buy things and care for or first asked of. What about the mama? Abi the mama no be person? Or mimi fall from heaven"?. She quarrelled.. Initially, when she brought the idea of traveling she told me she will give me the baby. Suddenly, she just changed.
Am told that I can collect the baby from her since am not married to her. And she has been boasting that she will change the baby name to her father's name. I don't really know the legal implications of it. I intend discussing with a lawyer friend who is my customer and he knows the baby but not aware of the circumstance.
Thank u so much for the advises.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Marvel1206:

TAKE YOUR TIME TO PLAN

"she noticed the love you have for your daughter and quickly used it to her advantavge ". U r very correct. Because each time I asked after the baby, she get pissed up."Na only mimi u always dey buy things and care for or first asked of. What about the mama? Abi the mama no be person? Or mimi fall from heaven"?. She quarrelled.. Initially, when she brought the idea of traveling she told me she will give me the baby. Suddenly, she just changed.
Am told that I can't collect the baby from her since am not married to her. And she has been boasting that she will change the baby name to her father's name. I don't really know the legal implications of it. I intend discussing with a lawyer friend who is my customer and he knows the baby but not aware of the circumstances
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=Onegai post=49345860]I don't know if you can go to her village and take it up with the elders there. I don't think they will allow her travel to Italy with the baby, especially as she will still be owing them money for her trip and has to work it off. So carry your family and trace her people in Delta and ask for your child. If all else fails, leave it to God. Girl that wants to misplace must misplace. Benin and this wahala eh!
And OP, you have k-leg. If you had been faithful to your gf, none of this would have happened.[/qu
Hmmmm..they hardly go to they village.they have been living Benin for a very long time. She lost her father when she was a kid.am told when they father died, the family neglected them. That is why they don't go home. And her mum, hmmmm.. She is something else. Troublesome woman. She seems to be in support of her travelling.
All faults are mine.i don't really know what happened to me oooo... I was not faithful. I really regret my actions now. Thanks for the wonderful advises.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2016
thelish:
Dem dey carry pikin go do OKPO work??
The baby is certainly around. Inasmuch as its hard, just forget about this girl. Stop d chatting with her. Tell her when u see d baby, then u can continue ur chat with her.
Guy u must do that DNA o. compulsory
OK thank u
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
OP, where are you? Let the part two be 'THE RETURN OF THE PRODIGAL FATHER'.
When I saw this, I was almost giving up in continuing the write up. Don't worry, the conclusion parts will be. "The returned of the prodigal baby mother ".thanks
The likes of FameG, world richest, never quit, and marvel 1206, ur advises and comments were really helpful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Marvel1206: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
mickool:

"she noticed the love you have for your daughter and quickly used it to her advantavge ". U r very correct. Because each time I asked after the baby, she get pissed up."Na only mimi u always dey buy things and care for or first asked of. What about the mama? Abi the mama no be person? Or mimi fall from heaven"?. She quarrelled.. Initially, when she brought the idea of traveling she told me she will give me the baby. Suddenly, she just changed.
Am told that I can't collect the baby from her since am not married to her. And she has been boasting that she will change the baby name to her father's name. I don't really know the legal implications of it. I intend discussing with a lawyer friend who is my customer and he knows the baby but not aware of the circumstances

you're welcome bro.. Humans are prone to mistakes so what has happened has happened.. You have to face the reality now..

Like i said, find a way to get her back here.. Consult that your lawyer friend, and weigh your chances of winning or loosing the case

please keep us updated sir as time goes on...

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Marvel1206:

you're welcome bro.. Humans are prone to mistakes so what has happened has happened.. You have to face the reality now..

Like i said, find a way to get her back here.. Consult that your lawyer friend, and weigh your chances of winning or loosing the case

please keep us updated sir as time goes on...
OK.I will. Thanks
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mrsmith11(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
After reading your story I felt for you. I want to say somethings
If the telephone numbers she called you with doesn't start with +39 or 0039 then she is not in Italy

Secondly they don't separate children from there mother in camp rather they attend to them faster by providing temporary accommodation until there application is finalize

Is either the baby is in Nigeria or the worst may have happened

Which city or camp is she in italy

8 Likes

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by southernbelle(f): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
You sound like you are a really nice guy and someone is just taking advantage of that, I'm sure your baby is in Nigeria and her mom knows more than she's telling you. Wait till Thursday, see if she'll really send the pictures. Don't promise her marriage and make her come back; if you give her that kind of hope and she falls for it, you may not like the way everything will turn out.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
I believe your baby is still in Nigeria, Sir. The thread is really informative as I find myself in a similar dilemma, though she is my gf and we have a son. We lived together for a time before militants conflict in ikorodu created a separation and she has to go back home to her parents. Now, the mother who is also from somewhere in Delta said I must come and pay her bride price before she comes back home. Although I have plans of such I can't afford it at the moment. What runs through my mind now is whether to move on with my life and forget about baby and mama (while sending some form of child support) or persevere (single parenting is tough on both child and mother).

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
mrsmith11:
After reading your story I felt for you. I want to say somethings
If the telephone numbers she called you with doesn't start with +39 or 0039 then she is not in Italy

Secondly they don't separate children from there mother in camp rather they attend to them faster by providing temporary accommodation until there application is finalize

Is either the baby is in Nigeria or the worst may have happened

Which city or camp is she in italy
The phone numbers which called me started with +2891------ and +28944----- do u have an idea which country numbers?
I will find out the camp or city she claimed they are when we chatted or call.
Thank u
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
southernbelle:
You sound like you are a really nice guy and someone is just taking advantage of that, I'm sure your baby is in Nigeria and her mom knows more than she's telling you. Wait till Thursday, see if she'll really send the pictures. Don't promise her marriage and make her come back; if you give her that kind of hope and she falls for it, you may not like the way everything will turn out.
Hmmmm.... OK. Thanks for the advises
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Quincyolarks:
I believe your baby is still in Nigeria, Sir. The thread is really informative as I find myself in a similar dilemma, though she is my gf and we have a son. We lived together for a time before militants conflict in ikorodu created a separation and she has to go back home to her parents. Now, the mother who is also from somewhere in Delta said I must come and pay her bride price before she comes back home. Although I have plans of such I can't afford it at the moment. What runs through my mind now is whether to move on with my life and forget about baby and mama (while sending some form of child support) or persevere (single parenting is tough on both child and mother).
Wow!!!
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by cococandy(f): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
ifyalways:
I just hope she has not sold the baby to facilitate her travel plans undecided
abi. This one they are talking about camp and all sorts of shady. Sounds like one of those kinds of trips.

It's the baby I pity in all of this. Poor child is going to face an unstable life because of the parents' immaturity. Especially the mom's.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Marvel1206: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
mickool:

The phone numbers which called me started with +2891------ and +28944----- do u have an idea which country numbers?
Thank u
Go to
https://countrycode.org/

i can't find the +289 there.. Maybe you can check through

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mrsmith11(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
mickool:

Thank u

The code is not Italian code. I think is one those scam number they buy online to avoid ones exact location or for fraudulent activities

She is either in Nigeria or Libya using this number but not in Europe

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
mickool:

When I saw this, I was almost giving up in continuing the write up. Don't worry, the conclusion parts will be. "The returned of the prodigal baby mother ".thanks
The likes of FameG, world richest, never quit, and marvel 1206, ur advises and comments were really helpful. Thanks
For what it's worth, I'm glued to ur write up.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
checkengine:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
My runaway hubby! Whr've you been?! Trust you've found your significant other..
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Onegai(f): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Quincyolarks:

Do you want to marry her? If you do, go and pay her bride price, it is not necessary to do a lavish ceremony. Explain to her parents, all you need so do is bring the bride price and pay for her people. Ask them if they prefer to keep their daughter in their home as a single mother waiting for a lavish ceremony or will they prefer their daughter be made a wife in a quiet manner. But this one that your mind has already gone to moving on with your life without making an effort, so easily, na wa for our young men...

6 Likes

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Onegai:

Do you want to marry her? If you do, go and pay her bride price, it is not necessary to do a lavish ceremony. Explain to her parents, all you need so do is bring the bride price and pay for her people. Ask them if they prefer to keep their daughter in their home as a single mother waiting for a lavish ceremony or will they prefer their daughter be made a wife in a quiet manner. But this one that your mind has already gone to moving on with your life without making an effort, so easily, na wa for our young men...
I'm actually making an effort Ma, thanks for your advice I'll work on it.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Onegai(f): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Quincyolarks:

I'm actually making an effort Ma, thanks for your advice I'll work on it.

Don't blame her mother, if my daughter had a baby with a guy and they were living together with no seeming sign of commitment, I'd do the same in her shoes. At least let us know where he stands so she can make plans for her life with or without him. Speak to them, get a few family members and pay the bride price and carry small money for the family and take some drinks. Take her to Registry afterwards. If you can afford upkeep, then there is enough to wed her. If you don't want to wed her, let her know. Saves both of you stress and bitter fights in the long run.

5 Likes

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Onegai:

Don't blame her mother, if my daughter had a baby with a guy and they were living together with no seeming sign of commitment, I'd do the same in her shoes. At least let us know where he stands so she can make plans for her life with or without him. Speak to them, get a few family members and pay the bride price and carry small money for the family and take some drinks. Take her to Registry afterwards. If you can afford upkeep, then there is enough to wed her. If you don't want to wed her, let her know. Saves both of you stress and bitter fights in the long run.
You are heaven sent Ma'am, You've just opened my eyes. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Gerrard59(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Onegai:

Sent.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
mrsmith11:

The code is not Italian code. I think is one those scam number they buy online to avoid ones exact location or for fraudulent activities

She is either in Nigeria or Libya using this number but not in Europe
Really? Hmmmm... Thank u so much for the info.
I will keep u guys updated about the happenings.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
For what it's worth, I'm glued to ur write up.
Thanks. Despite the tapo. errors here and there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister Out,hubby Is Making Life Miserable To Me / Nigerian Couple In Arlington,tx In Trouble For Keeping Slaves. / Exclusive Breastfeeding: Challenges, Criticism, Experiences & Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.