Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. (8113 Views)

My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
MamaTej:
I don't have much to say.. My bro, forget about her and if the baby is yours.. She would surely trace back her root one day. Just be sure to tell the woman you marry the story. Good luck.
thank u ma.I appreciate.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
pogolowa1:
Hw far homeboy wats the update on the matta
Still no news ooo..she told me never to bother her again her and stopped picking my calls. Am Still helpless .
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by George22016(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2016
mickool:

Love her, no
Marry her, no
Why? Bcoz she is rude, boastful,love living a fake and wasteful life and not ready to be educated.

guy u be big fool if you don't gather money n check d DNA of DAT child.don't quote me back loser
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by George22016(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2016
mickool:

thank u ma.I appreciate.

as I day read ds thing e day vex me say stupid men like u still day.move on with ur life guy u get brain at all sha
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by debetmx(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benin and Ashawo.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
George22016:

as I day read ds thing e day vex me say stupid men like u still day.move on with ur life guy u get brain at all sha
hmmmm...it takes a stupid man to know another stupid man. Trash advice from brainless man.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 25, 2016
mickool:
hmmmm...it takes a stupid man to know another stupid man. Trash advice from brainless man.

Put urself in her shoes, would you remain loving and kind to a man who wants u to abort ur baby, who used her when he had a gf, who wants to eat his cake and have it? Do unto others what you want to be done to you. Show her genuine love even if it's for the sake of the baby you claim to love and watch her change back to the loving, generous and kind person you were once fond of.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by George22016(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2016
mickool:

Maga so u equally know ur a very stupid somebody.Smh.ur wife is a prostitute at Libya(Because that's what they do there)ur dauta has been sold u day lament.monkey
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:

Put urself in her shoes, would you remain loving and kind to a man who wants u to abort ur baby, who used her when he had a gf, who wants to eat his cake and have it? Do unto others what you want to be done to you. Show her genuine love even if it's for the sake of the baby you claim to love and watch her change back to the loving, generous and kind person you were once fond of.

So, u have such thinking faculty to give me advice and u decided to result to insulting me.anyways, I got the advices and opinions I needed .
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2016
George22016:

Maga so u equally know ur a very stupid somebody.Smh.ur wife is a prostitute at Libya(Because that's what they do there)ur dauta has been sold u day lament.monkey

Maggot is talking from experience. I believe that is what ur wife does.it seems ur wife is a professional prostitute too and ur children sold are bastad.is u and generational children that will be sold.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by George22016(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2016
mickool:

Maggot is talking from experience. I believe that is what ur wife does.it seems ur wife is a professional prostitute too and ur children sold are bastad.is u and generational children that will be sold.

am not married dummy.its hard for a weaker sex to take advantage of strong men like us.go and continue ur barbing as its d only sense u got now...buhahahaah
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2016
George22016:

am not married dummy.its hard for a weaker sex to take advantage of strong men like us.go and continue ur barbing as its d only sense u got now...buhahahaah
Boastful idiot! U think u r too smart now.Mr perfectionist. Yeah! I barb and am a proud barber and a graduate now. Am proud of what I do.Mark my words today,Mr strong sex, u will end up marrying a prostitute as what u wish others must surly happene to u.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
mickool:

So, u have such thinking faculty to give me advice and u decided to result to insulting me.anyways, I got the advices and opinions I needed .
Check my name and whoever ure referring to, we are different people, just had to quote ur last comment.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Marvel1206: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
mickool:

Boastful idiot! U think u r too smart now.Mr perfectionist. Yeah! I barb and am a proud barber and a graduate now. Am proud of what I do.Mark my words today,Mr strong sex, u will end up marrying a prostitute as what u wish others must surly happene to u.
George22016:

You guys should stop this, you are better than this sad

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Marvel1206:

You guys should stop this, you are better than this sad

You guys re obviously taking me for someone else.
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by Marvel1206: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:

You guys re obviously taking me for someone else.
sorry

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
I really appreciate those friends here who has been following this issue and has offered me positives advises and encouragements. Its not my nature to insults or abuse anybody but I was a bit pissed off with one Geoge22016 who started the insults as he has no meaningful advice to offer.
hipsofagoddess,am really sorry for misquoting and mistaking for another person.
I got banned for twenty four hours yesterday because of the altercation between myself and geoge22016.
Marvel, thanks a lot , u seem to be a nice guy.ur comments and advices are really marvellous.
Please, I still need u all ur kind advices to find way on how to get my baby back.
Moderator, please henceforth, no matter the insults, abuses and provocation , I will not disobey the rules again.thank u.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by soonest(f): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2016
mickool:

Thanks man.it been long I heard from her.I heard from a reliable source that she left our baby with her aunt in Benin.she has stopped communicating with me. Am still helpless sir.thank u sir for the concern.

Ask questions, see if you can trace this aunty. Don't you know her family house? If you need your baby, leave no stone upturned. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by mickool(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
soonest:

Ask questions, see if you can trace this aunty. Don't you know her family house? If you need your baby, leave no stone upturned. Cheers
I know the family house.I went to see the mother and she told me she took the baby with her. I don't know this aunty's house. Thanks
Re: Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. by ahnie: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sittin don and looking........

Negative missiles everywia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husbands Who Beat Their Wives / Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? / Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.