Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread. (73527 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
We’re playing because we haven’t qualified yet" Jordi Clos

Speaking at a Camp Nou press conference on Monday morning, Pep Guardiola warned about the dangers of underestimating Tuesday evening’s opponent and defended the team’s performance at the weekend.

Guardiola told reporters that his players could take nothing for granted against Cultural Leonesa in the return leg of their Spanish Cup match. “"We’ll try and do things well. We’re playing because we haven’t qualified yet and we’ll have to apply ourselves, with respect for the opponent. There area lot of nasty surprises in football. The first tie is always really dangerous. The fact that we won there doesn’t mean we’ve clinched the tie”.

Matches the best training

Guardiola is determined that his players should not become complacent: “I hope they take it seriously. I’ve learned as a manager that you don’t train much. Every three of four days there’s a match and the important thing is to keep the players motivated. A match is always the best training session”. He also congratulated Cultural Leonesa’s leading goal scorer Jito on his recent rich vein of form and described some poor results for the club as “transitory”.

Chances for all

With a number of first team regulars missing through injury or international duty, it seems likely that Guardiola will draw on the reserves to make up his squad list for the Cup match: “They always pass me a CD of Barça Atlètic and I try and watch them. I spoke to Luis Enrique (head coach of the reserve team) and watched a few players in the close season”. It could also be a chance for Bojan to show what he can do and Guardiola is well aware that the young Catalan striker has only played a peripheral role so far this season. “I understand that he may be unhappy and disappointed. The simple fact is, I see him more in the goal area and I wanted to give Ibra the chance to settle in. However, I want to play him because he deserves it for his attitude”. He also clarified the exclusion from the list of Rafa Márquez: “He knows why he’s off the list. It’s not a punishment”.

Confident of his methods

Finally, Pep Guardiola spoke about the weekend win against Mallorca and displayed some irritation at the criticism of the team’s performance and their ability to defend set pieces: “We can’t always play well. Remember, last year we played some much worse matches than on Saturday. It’s the first goal we’ve conceded from a dead ball situation. Obviously, you can always improve but I believe we are averaging out well”.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2009
How to watch this game is my prob.
we are winning all the same.
forza barca!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyonigger(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2009
ogazi007:

How to watch this game is my prob.
we are winning all the same.
forza barca!

I wont bother watching the match, livescores go judge.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2009
lmao
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
since i bought my dstv, i have never watched any live barca match on it, sucks angry angry angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyonigger(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
Honerico why now?? All laliga matches are shown on Dstv, apart from CL and Spanish cup. Just be on point with timing, and you'll sure be watching it.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2009
eyonigger:

Honerico why now?? All laliga matches are shown on Dstv, apart from CL and Spanish cup. Just be on point with timing, and you'll sure be watching it.

I am a compact subscriber, no ss3 and ss3i on my plan, thats where they show the major matches, useless bunch of people,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
hi my guys who is watching the match, no channel dey show the stuff oh
no wahala we will show culture pepper
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
Barca leading 1-0.  Bojan just putted it hinside d net   grin  53 minutes in

http://www.justin.tv/shulton_online_1/popout
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
Bojan has putted anoda one hinside again o grin grin 55 minutes 2-0 Barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
Chei. pep wicked o. We are playing against a division 3 team, leading 4-0 on aggregate, and Pep decides to take of Puyol and throw on Messi grin grin

That should be illegal
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
Goal Pedro!!

3-0
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
Goal Messi grin grin grin grin grin This keeper has collected 4 goals in 12 mins. 4-0
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by chic2pimp(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
Kai see as how Barca dey destroy this team ooo. Make una show dem mercy nau? undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
hahaha. We want to rub it in cause Madrid has been knocked out. If we totally destroy these guys it makes for better headlines tomorrow.  grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
Goal Xavi  grin grin I go die o. . . This win is so easy it's almost meaningless. We dey get chance every possession  grin 5-0
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by contra777: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
Krayola, na eyonigger, Muki don ban me, wetin Madrid dey play now? I would love to see them out of this competition asap!!! But how can pep be playing messi and xavi for this division 3?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
contra777:

Krayola, na eyonigger, Muki don ban me, wetin Madrid dey play now? I would love to see them out of this competition asap!!! But how can pep be playing messi and xavi for this division 3?
He brought them on late. They didn't play much in the last game so he probably wanted them to get a run-out. Madrid has been knocked out grin grin

Why Mukina ban u?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by chic2pimp(m): 12:14am On Nov 11, 2009
contra777:

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Laff Wan Kill Me Die oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Muki Bad Gan ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by mukina2: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2009
Please did Yaya play? grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by jalether(m): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2009
mukina2:

Please did Ashley Cole play? grin

Sorry Ashley Cole doesn't play for barca, but he should feature in Chelsea's next game cheesy grin tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by mukina2: 12:31am On Nov 11, 2009
angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by jalether(m): 12:32am On Nov 11, 2009
mukina2:

angry

angry angry angry angry angry cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 12:42am On Nov 11, 2009
My guyz dey vex
Forza Barca grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by mukina2: 12:50am On Nov 11, 2009
jalether:

angry angry angry angry angry cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue
i go wound you oh. stop mentioning that short demon angry grin

talk of Yaya grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 1:18am On Nov 11, 2009
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug7gBzF3IlE&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

Fifth Round Copa del Rey Draw: Real Madrid Conquerors Alcorcon Face Barcelona grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by countdown1: 1:35am On Nov 11, 2009
Khayne thanks for the higlight, mehn its like Bojan is on full form, look at his movement.

And the way am seeing this game is like them boys are back on winning form.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 1:42am On Nov 11, 2009
countdown1:

Khayne thanks for the higlight, mehn its like Bojan is on full form, look at his movement.

And the way am seeing this game is like them boys are back on winning form.

we were playin a 3rd division team at nou camp. We were always goin to rape them
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by countdown1: 2:04am On Nov 11, 2009
kray na eyo, my man division 3 or not, the motivation dey them body now.
Na to catch Inter soon enough before the fire quench.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by jalether(m): 2:25am On Nov 11, 2009
mukina2:

i go wound you oh. stop mentioning that short demon angry grin

talk of Yaya grin

Muki he don do, you gosta free eyonucca, from eyonigger to contra777 to countdown 1 in the space of 24 hrs haba shocked
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2009
Madam muki,why do u banned our man now?ibeg temper justice with mercy o!we need eyo like oxygen on this barcelona thread.
pls u can ban him from romance and sexuality thread,this is barca and if u truely love YAYA you should not be banning barca fans.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by countdown1: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2009
ogazi007:

Madam muki,why do u banned our man now?ibeg temper justice with mercy o!we need eyo like oxygen on this barcelona thread.
pls u can ban him from romance and sexuality thread,this is barca and if u truely love YAYA you should not be banning barca fans.

Abi ooo, I don even tire for that Romance and sexuality thread, but as a lover boy he go hard, Rainbow u know as he dey go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Barcelona: UCL (0 - 2) On 23rd February 2016 / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.