Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? (73117 Views)

So Men What Do You People Really Want? / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2016

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by ikbnice(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
well, love covereth all things. For this economy, that dodo can't go to the dustbin. But just be certain that that your so-called girlfriend will keep decreasing your lifespan by 24 hours if she keeps cooking like this and still ends up as your wifey.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by chris2face(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Walahi!!! I no marry again seriously speaking am gonna send her back to her parents until at least she learn to cook

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by williamdeluxe(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Break up....beside Christmas Iz already near

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by TuneChi369(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
I go first ask her if i be oracle to her cos this na burnt offering...

473 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
That would be a disappointment. grin But hey! everyone have flaws you know. I'll just teach her how it's done. She might be good at that thing. If you know what I mean.

30 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by codeSavant: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
teach her d proper way to fry it simple.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
The way to my heart is sex and good food.. Both should be balanced!
Kingcheezpuff can cook and she's good too...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Lovelynature(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
I would send her to cooking class asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by DannyJ19(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Chimo....cheesy

shey na engine oil she use fry the plantain....

52 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by naniawini(f): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hnmmmmmm warrisdis

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by nnachukz(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Did you say girlfriend? In that case I will go for thanksgiving to thank God for bringing this to my notice early enough. She will remain just a girlfriend but will never move with me to the next stage not until she learns how to locate my heart through my stomach.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by jonaifame22(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
Black is beautiful!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by FunkyMetahuman: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
I go chop am with love tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
lol look at how the person even arranged it on the plate grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Michellla(f): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
TuneChi369:

This had me cracking up grin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by cuvox(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
I will eat it with her (I have eaten worse) then fry them myself next time... very simple

dopeJemi, fela04 come chop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Nightie(f): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
TuneChi369:

Lolzzz. Na wa 4 u.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by TuneChi369(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nightie:
Lolzzz. Na wa 4 u.
Cutie wink
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Take it to the church. Because all I see here is burnt offering.

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by flokii: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
I go dash her out..

Iru palapala wo niyen sad

3 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Kingcheezypuff can cook and she's good too...
grinwhy didn't you spell my moniker right? Ain't want me ta see?

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
lmaoo.. grin grin grin grin Sincere comments only! What will you do?
am very sure this is the kinda food you gon eat everyday when you finally get married to kingcheezypuff..
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
kelval:
am very sure this is the kinda food you gon eat everyday when you finally get married to kingcheezypuff..
embarassedprolly but I will get us take out grin
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by LuvU2: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by enchantedone(f): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
;Dto me I'll teach d person how to fry plantain to my taste. though matter how good a cook is,one still needs to tell d person hw u like ur food to be prepared. cooking is not a big deal,if one is determined ,cooking can be learnt in less dan a month. people especially guys shld stop laying too much emphasis on cooking. it makes no sense to me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
My pastor said i should not marry a lady that doesn't no how to cook.....

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by shadrama(m): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
That girl must b a Kenyan. She's jst trying to tell u if u will love her even if she's black.

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Cadamlk: 12:34am On Sep 14, 2016
grin

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Thobiy(m): 12:43am On Sep 14, 2016
Na mistake, will just pardon her
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Pabloosas(m): 2:16am On Sep 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Kingcheezpuff can cook and she's good too...
The last four letters of ur moniker always remind me of something grin cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.