Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? (8646 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Amydove(f): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
I

3 Likes

Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Please what is Arsenal playing??

24 Likes

Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Pierocash(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
this land is nt for sale,liars take note

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
If he can't cum inside you during sex, is that why you're bitter? In as much as he can produce the sperm through masturbation there's hope.

If you guys stick together as husband and wife that's if fate permit. And this horrible incident occurs, i'll advice you to tell him to masturbate as usual , after some minute the sperm will dripped out, collect the sperm in a clean container, then pour it inside your vagina, you can still have children through this means. cheesy

What am i even typing?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by WaterDrunkard: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
This one pass me

13 Likes

Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Michellla(f): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:
PSG 1 Arsenal 0

6 Likes

Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Even while masturbating, he can only ejaculate alone?!

Damn. The way I see it, if you accept his proposal, you'll only be able to get pregnant by insemination. And as sex is concerned, you will always be the only one to orgasm.

If there's any hope, it's sex therapy. And this will take a long, long time. It'll be a rocky and frustrating sexual life for you. This is the life that awaits you if you agree.

Hmm. But the truth is I wouldn't advise you to marry anyone that's going to be a liability to your life. Unless you are willing to sacrifice your sexual satisfaction.

The ball is in your court. Play well.

1 Like

Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
between DE and QE which do you think is worse?

...there should be a drug to control it n make him ejaculate normally.You guys should work on this issue before you say yes to avoid stories that touch at the end.

2 Likes

Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by casttlebarbz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Following fender to bumper
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Amydove(f): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tiny23:
between DE and QE which do you think is worse?

DE is really frustrating, don't bother buying expensive sexy nighties, it just makes you feel all your efforts are invain. And again you worry about getting pregnant. It's psychological effect on a woman is worse.

1 Like

Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
eleyii gidi gannn!!

1 Like

Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
cheesy grin grin
olihilistic:
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Michellla(f): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
this is the side effect of taking too much ssexual performance drugs
Dude is not being honest with you

6 Likes

Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Amydove:
DE is really frustrating, don't bother buying expensive sexy nighties, it just makes you feel all your efforts are invain. And again you worry about getting pregnant. It's psychological effect on a woman is worse.

there are a lot of things dat cause DE, one of them is alcohol does he take too much alcoholic substance? Is he always depressed or on any medications?
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by herzern(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
The first sentence of this whole article weakened me.....
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
cheesy grin grin
Quinn xup
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
You can still make babies without him ejaculating in you, all he has to do is ejaculate in a container and the doctor will be able to insert his sperm in you. Its really not a big deal smiley wink
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by thorpido(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
His problem is that he is a masturbation addict!Masturbating excessively and for a long period of time delays ejaculation and makes it difficult to ejaculate normally with a woman.

He is to stop masturbation completely.

Performance enhancing drugs and alcohol are other causes.

18 Likes

Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Michellla:
this is the side effect of taking too much ssexual performance drugs
Dude is not being honest with you

yeah, you right but that would have been detected at the hospital.
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:

Quinn xup
I'm good, u? How are you enjoying the holiday? smiley
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Amydove(f): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tiny23:

there are a lot of things dat cause DE, one of them is alcohol does he take too much alcoholic substance? Is he always depressed or on any medications?
No he rarely takes alcohol and his friends always Crack jokes with that. Depression? Not that am aware of. The only medication he takes and it was recommended by a doctor was zinc supplements.
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
thorpido:
His problem is that he is a masturbation addict!Masturbating excessively and for a long period of time delays ejaculation and makes it difficult to ejaculate normally with a woman.

He is to stop masturbation completely.

Performance enhancing drugs and alcohol are other causes.

True, d guy didn't have sex for a year he might have been doing dat
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I'm good, u? How are you enjoying the holiday? smiley
boredom is tearing me apart.
you??
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:

you??
hahaha....I know how you feel....this week hasn't been boring for me at least. Hope I didnt jinx it lipsrsealed
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:

you??

derailers

[quote author=CrazyQuinn post=49334921] I'm good, u? How are you enjoying the holiday? smiley
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Amydove(f): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tiny23:

True, d guy didn't have sex for a year he might have been doing dat
If you read where I said masturbate only by himself you will understand what I mean, I have tried extended pre-intimacy and masturbating him myself at the end we both get tired and he tries to console me.
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tiny23:

derailers
you've been noticed can you check the exit door ??
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by jashar(f): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
biko, I still don't get what DE means.
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tiny23:

derailers

sorry I can't help it dear kiss
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
sorry I can't help it dear kiss

lol
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
hahaha....I know how you feel....this week hasn't been boring for me at least. Hope I didnt jinx it lipsrsealed
Lol.
not at all.
I was supposed to finish my exams today but this sallah added extra 1 week.
Re: He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:
you've been noticed can you check the exit door ??

if I wanted anyone to notice me, it certainly wouldn't be you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. / I Caught A Rat Staring At Me While Having Sex With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.