Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

"Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. (8659 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Before You Ask Someone's Son To Suck You, Here Is What You Need To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Issame: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
A Nigerian lady with the username @omohtee12 took to her twitter page to reveal her plans as ramadan is over.

She Wrote:

Ramadan is over!....finally I can f*** this man as I want ��

-

I'm so ready to destroy someone's son☺️☺️������������‍♀️��‍♀️

Source & See More photos Of Her:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/ramadan-is-over-im-ready-to-destroy-someones-son-nigerian-lady-says/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
I tell you girl it made me became a secondary virgin embarassedmake I catch tunde first tongue

7 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by izzou(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
grin grin

Coming from a Jesusbaby? undecided

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Bimpe29: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
The Shaitan and his agents have been freed from a month long bondages. It takes a concerted effort to avoid their wrath.

12 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
izzou:
grin grin

E weak me too shooo...Wetin Satan baby go come Do...

Jesus wept

19 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
izzou:
grin grin

E weak me tooo shoo...Wetin Satan baby go cone Do...

Jesus wept
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by BanigoCharlesP(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jesusbaby

May those boys destroy your pussy...

Kokobiakakaka cheesy
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Olalan(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Really a lost generation. The only thing the slay queens are good at is sex and only sex alone
BTW she's obviously not a Jesusbaby but a daughter of Jezebel

4 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by decatalyst(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
What shocks me is not her comments but what is commenting...

If you know you know

5 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
See boobs... chai!

4 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Issame: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Lonestar124: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Uncultured girl with no atom of shame.

Keep deceiving yourself in youthful exuberance.

3 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by cooooooks(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
People should leave her. Is it you that she is destroying?

2 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by mikejj(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
grin lefulefu con c grand commander of the boobs Niger...gcbn,,,Jesusbaby fa..

1 Like

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by mikejj(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you girl it made me become a secondary virgin embarassedmake I catch tunde first tongue
tuunde.. u will come and meet me.

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by anthony533(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Even if she is trying to seek attention this is not the right way.

May be the person behind that account might be a male using female pics just like most nairalander here.

1 Like

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by kingxsamz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
please come and destroy me.

7 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by mimimile93: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Naija girls are useless. That's how the behave. They are all written_off
Marry a naija girl at your own peril
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Issame: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
mikejj:
tuunde.. u will come and meet me.
I'm sorry embarassed
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by mikejj(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm sorry embarassed
...tunde is the reason why u kept on complaining every night that you are tired...

3 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
mikejj:
...tunde is the reason why u kept on complaining every night that you are tired...
But he promise me the world embarassed
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Her problem. Her business.
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by JesuEruOluwa: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jesus
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by ednut1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Issame:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
u prob created d fake twitter akkant. Get a life
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
My Lord she has already destroyed my boxers with those twin towers on her chest.
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by kenex4ever(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you girl it made me become a secondary virgin embarassedmake I catch tunde first tongue
do u work on nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by mikejj(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But he promise me the world embarassed
..look at you he promised u d world.. any man can promise any woman anything when he is in the process..... so has he given you the world
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
mikejj:
..look at you he promised u d world.. any man can promise any woman anything when he is in the process..... so has he given you the world
I'm still waiting for him shocked he brain wash me with his sweet lips embarassed
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by nanakgh(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please leave my generation out of this. All of us are not defined by the actions of one dumb, super hot, attention seeking Nigerian girl angry
Re: "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. by mikejj(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm still waiting for him shocked he brain wash me with his sweet lips embarassed
..you see now u re coming back to my house,it is me that will now accept u..just drop the car keys,u know wat to do next.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / Would You Clean This For $1.5 Million Dollars? / My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.