Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami (39296 Views)

2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor / Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback / Why Atiku Visited Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by sankky: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2016
Hearsay......guess works.......this is no news please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by anonimi: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2016
crazysaint:
One proverbs that states'' you have to marry two wives to know the one that is better is true '' but some times, you have to learn from other peoples experiences, Nigeria was not expected to passthrough this stage of retrogression in our history but now the people know better and understand better.

1. How would you have convinced the man in the street that dollar was not going to be equal to Naira if PMB lost.
2. How would you explain to school children that nofood for them if PMB has lost.
3. How do you explain to unemployed that no job, no stipend for them if PMB lost
4. How do you explain to people getting light 12 Hours that it will not be constant based on Fashola statement but now pay high tariff for darkness.
5. How do you explain to people that Boko Haram will still be killing people even when Gen is in charge.
6. How do you explain the fall of crude oil price if PMBlost.
7. How do you explain to the Public why corruption is in PDP and saint hood is in APC.
8. How will you explain fulani herdsmen if PMB lost 9. How will you explain religious and ethnic
intolerance growing among Nigerias if PMB lost.
10. How will you explain that Nigeria is now on recession. etc(the list is endless)

The truth, GEJ allowed Nigeria to have a taste of bad choice to enable them appreciate good things. He might not be the best but comparing the two devil, he is and will always be better by all standards. we must appreciate good things and change our priorities as a people and country. appreciate good things and have value for hard work and excellence.

Zombies come and kill me!

See as you knack them well well with the bare faced truth. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4016307_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

3 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by anonimi: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2016
sankky:
Hearsay......guess works.......this is no news please

That is the lie lie propaganda stuff that the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party is made of.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by ceeethru(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2016
*Scratches hair*... Elder brothers ko...Do they see you as their younger brother? Na this your over goodness make u lose elections.
GEJ will never cease to amaze me. Smh....
Abeg when dining and winning with these people use a long spoon..
I don talk my own finish.
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by eph12(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2016
yarimo:
Smh GEJ been claiming elder Statesmen and celebrity since 1805AD, Visiting IBB and abdull Salam that is your own problem abeg.
Still trying to understand why you're pained though. I didn't read anywhere that it is your problem
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Josmila(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I really miss this man. I bet this man can bring Nigeria back to life less than 6months if given power

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by yarimo(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2016
phemmie06:

It his not his own problem, cos he is already giving some guys a sleepless night
thank God it's some guys

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by yarimo(m): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2016
eph12:

Still trying to understand why you're pained though. I didn't read anywhere that it is your problem
ok
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Bizibi(m): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2016
Mtvheeeeew.....
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Jalinco: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2016
I don't know why that looter has not been arrested

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2016
sarrki:
My own thought though

He went to plead on behalf of MAMA PEACE
Yeah. .......it's obvious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Cathony(m): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2016
crazysaint:
One proverbs that states'' you have to marry two wives to know the one that is better is true '' but some times, you have to learn from other peoples experiences, Nigeria was not expected to passthrough this stage of retrogression in our history but now the people know better and understand better.
1. How would you have convinced the man in the street that dollar was not going to be equal to Naira if PMB lost.
2. How would you explain to school children that nofood for them if PMB has lost.
3. How do you explain to unemployed that no job, no stipend for them if PMB lost
4. How do you explain to people getting light 12 Hours that it will not be constant based on Fashola statement but now pay high tariff for darkness.
5. How do you explain to people that Boko Haram will still be killing people even when Gen is in charge.
7. How do you explain to the Public why corruption is in PDP and saint hood is in APC.
8. How will you explain fulani herdsmen if PMB lost 9. How will you explain religious and ethnic
10. How will you explain that Nigeria is now on
recession. etc(the list is endless) The truth, GEJ allowed Nigeria to have a taste of bad
choice to enable them appreciate good things. He might not be the best but comparing the two devil, he is and will always be better by all standards. we must appreciate good things and change our priorities as a people and country. appreciate good things and have value for hard work and excellence.

Nor be small thing ohhhhh ygtr
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Danosky502: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2016
madridguy:
GEJ go chop Sallah meat for Minna. Funny though grin tongue
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by rusher14: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2016
sapiosexual1:
All these useless blogs with their nonsense speculations.
GEJ had said it before that he plans to hold consultations with and also formally inform past leaders about the start up of his pet project. Every other thing na jara.
Nonsense journalism.

What is his pet project?
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by sharpden: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
might be the other way round

Might be other way round? How?

I published on 13th, you published same article on 14th and call it other way round?

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by bashydemy1: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2016
anonimi:

Propaganda food don ready for the zombies oh.
Oya make una come chop.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

I love the way you always console yourself and your co corruption supporters..

CORRUPTION SUPPORTERS ASSOCIATION, Nairaland Chapter.

Members..
Anonimi
firefire
izonpikin
temitemi

you can add yours.
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Orikinla(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2016
Walks in and leaves topic immediately.

Watch "Mark Zuckerberg Was Here" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBcgjcK6n70

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by BABANGBALI: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2016
Gathering of thieves and criminals
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Danosky502: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2016
madridguy:
GEJ go chop Sallah meat for Minna. tongue
hahahaha. that may nt av bin d reason(s) he visited dem. so l propose u av a rethink
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Danosky502: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2016
my best president Eva, remain blessed sir
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by danot1030: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2016
Jonathan should be in jail asap!
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by kings09(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2016
But u r also speculating. How u take knw say na Mama peace matter. Paid writer like u sef
Standing5:
MAMA PEACE's case must be the real reason. The writer implied the meeting detail wasn't known but went ahead to speculate like he knew for sure the details. Paid writers everywhere.
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by chysam: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2016
crazysaint:
10. How will you explain that Nigeria is now on
recession. etc(the list is endless) The truth, GEJ allowed Nigeria to have a taste of bad
choice to enable them appreciate good things. He might not be the best but comparing the two devil, he is and will always be better by all standards. we must appreciate good things and change our priorities as a people and country. appreciate good things and have value for hard work and excellence.

You are dead already,why kill you a second time?
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by higherpower: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Let him also go n stay @his ogbia mansion so that people can go there to visit him. I thought he is an elder Statesman, why keep running from pillar to post?
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Goke7: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2016
higherpower:
Let him also go n stay @his ogbia mansion so that people can go there to visit him. I thought he is an elder Statesman, why keep running from pillar to post?

The thing tire me o, an ex president that cannot live among his own people like the others. smh

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by modupe2: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Sickness.....May you be healed!!!

Thisis2raw:
I really miss this man. I bet this man can bring Nigeria back to life less than 6months if given power
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by odomanis: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2016
Limitednow:

You must be stupid to think that way.

Why didn't he visit them since? Why now that EFCC is coming close to him?

he has been visiting them,incase you just came back to the country. You wait until the end of the case before pronouncing your own judgement. When Aisha was caught with 24mnaira wrist watch, you said it was a gift. If Aisha could get such gift in less than two months of becoming first lady, how much of gift do you think she will get in 5years plus ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Fayose And Bode George All Smiles In New Photos / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture / If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.