Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami (39300 Views)

2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor / Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback / Why Atiku Visited Babangida (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by bashydemy1: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Izonpikin:
do you support obj and tinubu and even buhari?.... grin
I never supported OBJ and Tinubu 1999 and 2003, I was in Ondo state in 1999 and in 2003 i voted Gani Fwehinmi and all NCP candidates. I started in 2011 and it's for Amosun and GEJ, But GEJ betray my trust in him the day he started supporting corruption to the extent of saying stealing is not corruption. In 2015, I supported, Campaign for all APC candidates no matter who that person is even if the person happen to be my enemy and i will in 2015 by the grace of God.
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Standing5(m): 1:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I hope you know the 2 people GEJ was with (Abdulsami and IBB) aren't in good terms with booohari? So who's going to be doing the pleading on Mama P's behalf? You people don't even know what's happening. Those 2 crooks are instruments to some newly discovered(once hidden) under water pipelines taking the NDs crude to some African country..they got busted recently by the Avengers. The biggest thieves are from the majority tribes especially from Abdulsami and IBBs extraction, now their fellow joke is shouting "change begins with you" and people like you are llistening.
Madueke did paid them a visit before her trip to the UK, remember? Don't buy your theory much.
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Standing5(m): 1:46am On Sep 15, 2016
Emmaoga:

Channel your frustrations to your now president, advice him to visit those that will help our economy grow again.

Make una leave GEJ alone.
its a pity Buhari has made him more popular...... he won in defeat.
The economy is in few bank accounts and we know those accounts already. Stop being half smart.
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by yarimo(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2016
EROMS38:
y r u bitter man
because all the money DASUKI and MADUEKE share did not reach me. undecided
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by CltrAltDel: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2016
timeman:
Fast foward to 2016, this similar version of reportage amounts to Media Trial/Propaganda. Could you also allow your patrotism drive you along & produce the white paper report on the investigation
kiss the truth!
Stop wasting your time on that nairaland Artist (Anus-nimi) , who cant express himself in words. ...go check all his post, he cant construct a proper sentence. All he does us deface threads with posters up and down.
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by modupe2: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
I am very fit and healthy……

Thisis2raw:
oh u ar sick? My best wishes to u bro
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Thisis2raw(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
modupe2:

I am very fit and healthy……

dats wat dey kip telling der sef
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Nusaf: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2016
Thisis2raw:
nd u ar still having nightmares even as he nt in powee
What is this? grin
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by modupe2: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
And who are those? Your fellow incurable wailers?

Thisis2raw:
dats wat dey kip telling der sef
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Thisis2raw(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
modupe2:
And who are those? Your fellow incurable wailers?

nd u ar a cursed zombie
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by othuskyTM(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
sharpden:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/why-jonathan-visited-babangida-abdulsalami/
thought you know the reason not knowing you're one the Zombies

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by naijaking1: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
GEJ could not help running to his "fathers" for protection. Next he will stop bye TY Danjuma's

Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election / If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor / Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures]