Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami (39297 Views)

2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor / Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback / Why Atiku Visited Babangida (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by manuelthegreat: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Almost every body is tired of this man Buhari
meanwhile i just ordered for a product on jarashop.com.ng waiting patiently to have my iphone6 delivered to my door step
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by timeman: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2016
sarrki:
My own thought though

He went to plead on behalf of MAMA PEACE
Zombified wailers would rather have you believe he went there to promote his foundation. I bet the so called peace agreement is begining to be a huge set back
the truth has spoken!
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by anonimi: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2016

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Thisis2raw(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2016
modupe2:
Sickness.....May you be healed!!!

oh u ar sick? My best wishes to u bro
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by timeman: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Abdul salami , I understand. He is the true hero of democracy (twice)
Ibb, that guy is the genesis of 80 percent of Nigeria's problem.
Anybody going to meet him for anything needs to apply caution.
IBB is for IBB alone
Does anyone remember SAP
How could anyone have remembered , when they pretty much believe that Buhari destroyed the economy in 1984.
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by hummerjeep12: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2016
NA SO
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by timeman: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2016
anonimi:

bashydemy1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a
Fast foward to 2016, this similar version of reportage amounts to Media Trial/Propaganda. Could you also allow your patrotism drive you along & produce the white paper report on the investigation
kiss the truth!
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by chidozieikeji2: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2016
MrCounselor:
Whatever.
Those guys will welcome him as a stateman, but he's not a soldier, how then will they flow with him?
He's still out of place in their league, until more alumni Democratic Presidos
start coming out will his Elder statemanship be much enjoyed.
confirm u nailed d point he shud go and look shagari and shonekan make dem form their own league
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by chidozieikeji2: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2016
I see jonathan coming back as the president of nigeria come 2019 just like milton obote came back in uganda SAY NO TO HUNGER CHANGE THE CHANGE 2019
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2016
recession. etc(the list is endless) The truth, GEJ allowed Nigeria to have a taste of bad
choice to enable them appreciate good things. He might not be the best but comparing the two devil, he is and will always be better by all standards. we must appreciate good things and change our priorities as a people and country. appreciate good things and have value for hard work and excellence..

sum of yu jus talk as if were nt around when GEJ was in governance,, biggest economy,,good roads ,,20/7 light ,,biggest agriculture in nigeria....i kip askin mysef whr was i,,and other masses that voted GEJ out.. even boko that is almost dead is in ur point.
GEJ culd nt turn is state around as vice nor governor,,culd nt turn nigerian around as vice nor president had 6yrs yet yu keep bringin up in evry thread ...glad we kicked him out n so to evry govt that treck is path..
if my family r enjoyin life wen i was earning a gud salary then sudden pay cut to quarter ,i xpect my family if sensible shuld knw enjoyment n exotic lifestyle wil drop ...and if they keep sayin you promise car,,yu promise vacation it show they only bin senseless.
lastly d recession we are in,as bin long installing,,okonjo iweala warned abt it she was silence,,(google it) ,,what got sanusi fired ,,its only buhari sincerity that as made us knwn we av a problem n its time we accept it because dats d 1st step to solve a problem..
buhari is presently fuckin up but jonathan is even sumtin to remember..
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by CoolAmbience(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I really miss this man. I bet this man can bring Nigeria back to life less than 6months if given power

And what stopped him from doing so in 6 years? Even with crude selling at well over $120/barrel. Abeg, let's be rational and leave these sentiments.
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2016
Limitednow:
So punch newspapers also do copy and paste?

See this story published on 13th September 2016 by social times

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/why-jonathan-visited-babangida-abdulsalami/

Same story has been published in Punch on 14 of September 2016 without giving credit.

http://punchng.com/jonathan-meets-ibb-abdulsalami-minna/

The Publishers of Social Times should sue them.

Someone, probably shehu garba wrote it and send it media outfit. punch had. to run after much persuasion
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by lokodon(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Limitednow:

You must be stupid to think that way.

Why didn't he visit them since? Why now that EFCC is coming close to him?
So, if he planned to visit them now he should change his mind because EFCC came up with something against his wife? Abi?
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Laido: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
sharpden:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/why-jonathan-visited-babangida-abdulsalami/

Must there be a why? He go, He go naani! Very soon He will go toilet for kastina and we go here reason why e go shiit for kastina!
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by heywhytech1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
That was not the reason ,the reason is simply to remind Abdulsalm and IBB about the agreement he entered with the PBM never to probe him, now that PEJ is being probe he is worried that indirectly PBM has default . Get your fact correct .
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Kaybaba5(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
Everyone knows the cause
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by amodu(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I really miss this man. I bet this man can bring Nigeria back to life less than 6months if given power

If you want the power, come and collect.
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Limitednow: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
lokodon:
So, if he planned to visit them now he should change his mind because EFCC came up with something against his wife? Abi?

If that was his reason of visiting, why didnt he address journalists after the meeting?
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by bashydemy1: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
timeman:
Fast foward to 2016, this similar version of reportage amounts to Media Trial/Propaganda. Could you also allow your patrotism drive you along & produce the white paper report on the investigation
kiss the truth!

And did Dasuki name or implicate Buhari in anyway?
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by wazobiaN9(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thisis2raw:

I bet you, you will lose that bet if...

Thankfully we will never see that "if GEJ is given power". Who the heaven do you think he is?? Superman??!!

ol' boy, stop smoking that joint wink
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thisis2raw:
keep quite. Was Nigeria alive under jonathan?
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Forwetinnah: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Standing5:
MAMA PEACE's case must be the real reason. The writer implied the meeting detail wasn't known but went ahead to speculate like he knew for sure the details. Paid writers everywhere.

I hope you know the 2 people GEJ was with (Abdulsami and IBB) aren't in good terms with booohari? So who's going to be doing the pleading on Mama P's behalf? You people don't even know what's happening. Those 2 crooks are instruments to some newly discovered(once hidden) under water pipelines taking the NDs crude to some African country..they got busted recently by the Avengers. The biggest thieves are from the majority tribes especially from Abdulsami and IBBs extraction, now their fellow joke is shouting "change begins with you" and people like you are llistening.
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by mamawin(f): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thisis2raw:
really? that's the biggest joke ever. except he starts borrowing again
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by EROMS38(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
yarimo:
Smh GEJ been claiming elder Statesmen and celebrity since 1805AD, Visiting IBB and abdull Salam that is your own problem abeg.
y r u bitter man
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by lanreni: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
sarrki:
My own thought though

YOUR HEAD DEY THERE!
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by lanreni: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I hope you know the 2 people GEJ was with (Abdulsami and IBB) aren't in good terms with booohari? So who's going to be doing the pleading on Mama P's behalf? You people don't even know what's happening. Those 2 crooks are instruments to some newly discovered(once hidden) under water pipelines taking the NDs crude to some African country..they got busted recently by the Avengers. The biggest thieves are from the majority tribes especially from Abdulsami and IBBs extraction, now their fellow joke is shouting "change begins with you" and people like you are llistening.
Hey, its all about mama peace and the expresidential immunity and their families issue. its plain obvious if you don't want to be sentimental abou it. nothing else ties these three together. i am guessing he wet to solicit for their support in buhari's corruption fight touching sacred cows.
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Syvyd199: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by alfsalami: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
He want them to prevail on PMB to leave the 31.4million dollars for his wife , mumu dey worry the man
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Izonpikin: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
bashydemy1:

I love the way you always console yourself and your co corruption supporters..

CORRUPTION SUPPORTERS ASSOCIATION, Nairaland Chapter.

Members..
Anonimi
firefire
izonpikin
temitemi

you can add yours.
do you support obj and tinubu and even buhari?.... grin

Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by avicky(f): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Standing5:
MAMA PEACE's case must be the real reason. The writer implied the meeting detail wasn't known but went ahead to speculate like he knew for sure the details. Paid writers everywhere.
My thoughts exactly. You don't know what was discussed and then you are speculating. All these mushroom journalists.
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by billyG(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
sharpden:

I hope they are not planning coup jona is 2 yung 2 die oo!
Re: Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami by Suntzung: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
sarrki:
My own thought though
ITS TOO LATE

Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident / Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election