Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,328 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Partner Or Ex-partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Partner Or Ex-partner? (673 Views)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Partner Or Ex-partner? by SeanT21(f): 4:34am On Oct 09, 2009
Maybe the way he/she looked;acted, what he/she said,etc
Re: Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Partner Or Ex-partner? by platinumnk(f): 5:10am On Oct 09, 2009
yeah one time i had this dumb ass bf he had real anger issues

no matter what he always had to have revenge lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

one time we were washing our clothes together in the dorm and he found out that someone had stolen our soap (when we got back to the laundry room)

so i tried to calm him down, i promised to buy another one, but he got into a rage he went and took the nearest jug of detergent and poured the whole container down the drain!!

i was shocked and then he stormed up the stairs still mad

next thing i knew one of my good friends come down and now she's upset! someone wasted her whole jug of soap
and she is sad because the soap is expensive.

i couldnt say anything to her because she is also friends with my bf
but i went upstairs and chewed his ass out angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Healing Tablet For Couples / Physical Disability, A Barrier To True Love? / Does Appearance Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.