Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Relationship Tips & Talk- Top 6 Things That Makes Today’s Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Tips & Talk- Top 6 Things That Makes Today’s Dating (549 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating / Relationship Tips: How To Make Sure You are The Only Man She Is Fucking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Tips & Talk- Top 6 Things That Makes Today’s Dating by biminiflash: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2016
When our parents were young, they didn’t have to worry about how the internet and technology has turned us all into sociopathic nightmares who think getting someone’s attention consists of creepily liking year-old instagram photos or scrolling through profiles of people on some location-based app. In this age and time, we often try to impress him/her via our posts etc. (I am so not good at this but maybe I should learn).
Everyone seems to be carried away by that hottie online, so if you are not one, your man might just dump you for another or maybe, the man you really like won’t just come by because you are not as hot.

I am guessing when our parents were young they needed to meet people by going out and about and vetting potential dating options through friends and friends of friends. It was arguably more difficult, sure, but it also allowed them the opportunity to truly process their feelings about a person before being blindsided by a two-hour long dinner with someone who doesn’t know the difference between a regular conversation and the “me me me” show. Or scrolling through your fake life on social media and thinking yes, he/she is the one.

Below are six dating realities our parents never had to deal with because they grew up in a time where Tinder, Badoo, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and what have you wasn’t a thing and men have to sweat it out to get their lady and when she finally likes him, she is swept off her feet. Read all here--- http://www.biminiflashng.com/relationship-tips-talk-top-6-things-that-complicates-todays-dating/3/

Re: Relationship Tips & Talk- Top 6 Things That Makes Today’s Dating by saintfellow(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2016
sigh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Futo Should Hook Me Up Lets Roll / 10 Steps To Reignite The Lost Spark In A Relationship / Whatsapp Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.