Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist (94150 Views)

Fun Facts You Didn't Know About Passports / 22 Strange Animals You Probably Didn’t Know Exist / 25 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Tobyshegz(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bobo drop this thing na... or i wount comment grin grin
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by kolaa007(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
am into exporting and importing of bones.... grin what kind of bones do you need dry bones or wet bones.....dude which job you dey do that u need bones i dey fear you oooo....

MrBONE2:
am hoping to locate there as soon as possible in order to obtain some BONES for my job. grin

Gyarbonka grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by kolaa007(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pls since you have been there before pls tell us more about it....we are just seeing it online but since u hv been there enlighten us..so we know that its not just some faboooooo

golddust6000:
I have been here, it located in eastern Europe, AkA the poverty region.
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Reeberry: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
I have watched this on YouTube several times.

1 Like

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
kolaa007:
You be Oliver twist?

no na , who no like better thing.. You try though. I will check google for more sha.

Have you heard of the Bermuda triangle..
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by kolaa007(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
I knw you would love to be thrown on the snake island for a few days so you can eat to your fill...

twinskenny:
Chei see snake meat
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by kolaa007(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hmmmmm do i need to be scared of you?

Deejacy2:
I love Paranormal stuffs too, I love to read about them, maybe cos I love horror movies

There's even one about Ghost Hunting duo Ed and Lorraine Warrein who assist people whose homes are tormented by ghosts

These are real life stories
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by kolaa007(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
I knw you would love to be thrown on the snake island for a few days so you can eat to your fill...

twinskenny:
Chei see snake meat
pls provide us with some pictures..make we put okija shrine as the 29th place grin grin

ManTiger:
Why is Okija not on the list now? This is racism grin grin grin
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by SonofDevil: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
K
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by ithope2: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Ayobo Lagos State....a very tiny town in the suburbs of Lagos that does not have any good road and can be assessed from different states ....I will upload pics of our bad road later
You lied. When people in government are doing well let's always applaud them. Ambode has started Ayobo to Aiyetoro,Bada etc..roads and the project is almost complete.
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by kolaa007(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
I think it wont be be good if nigeria is not on this list.....pls give suggestions of places in nigeria that you know is creepy....Lets educate ourself nobody knows it all....
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Solidkay(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
No29:
Nigeria; got their independence in 1960,home to 180m people,currently experiencing the worst recession ever,
where $1 is now #420.
Currentely The worst place to do small scale biz in africe

4 Likes

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Solidkay(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
No29:
Nigeria; got their independence in 1960,home to 180m people,currently experiencing the worst recession ever,
where $1 is now #420.
Currentely The worst place to do small scale biz in africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Nellybobo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
kolaa007:
Suicide Forest!!!!

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aokigahara)

The beauty of this forest near the base of Mount Fuji, belies its nickname as the Suicide Forest. For over 60 years, about 100 people have killed themselves in the forest each year. It’s a severe problem in Japan that local authorities aren’t sure how to stop
Due to the vastness of the forest, desperate visitors are unlikely to encounter anyone once inside the so-called Sea of Trees, so the police have mounted signs reading "Your life is a precious gift from your parents," and "Please consult the police before you decide to die!" on trees throughout.

This does not deter determined people from committing suicide in this dense forest. Annually about 70 corpses are found by volunteers who clean the woods, but many are forever lost in the very thick woods

Na wah ooo!!!!! this matter tire me who i go ask what do you guys think? This forest is evil i would still like to visit this forest...

the people snapping didn't commit suicide too?
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Eleniyan15: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
kolaa007:
will inform the appropriate authority so the Nigerian government can fund your trip..since is for the betterment of our great country.....

you making mistake Bro

You said "your" abeg nah "WE"
make we carry go together

United we stand divided will fall or Aminat508 you go join follow US
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
kolaa007:
Hmmmmm do i need to be scared of you?

cheesy grin grin Hell yea
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
GOD is WONDERFUL.....

GLORY to your name.

U made the man , who made just a few of these things...

1 Like

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by kwankwasiya: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Very educative. .
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by twinskenny(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
kolaa007:

I will build suya joint sir
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
kolaa007:
I think it wont be be good if nigeria is not on this list.....pls give suggestions of places in nigeria that you know is creepy....Lets educate ourself nobody knows it all....
Dont tell me you are done! shocked Look at how many people are viewing this grin
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by AyamConfidence(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
ithope2:

You lied. When people in government are doing well let's always applaud them. Ambode has started Ayobo to Aiyetoro,Bada etc..roads and the project is almost complete.
lol...do you live in Ayobo...did I tell you they have not started the road look the construction company us on long vacation cos of the rains...and the road is not nearly completed... we still have a long way to go...I live at Ishefun so I know what I'm saying... the toad us still terrible from Bada down to Ishefun...work has not started there ...just survey... okay??

1 Like

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by musa7m(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
kolaa007:

When you heading there let me tag along.....

man. How do I get the game...I don tire to search for am in playstore
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by AdultMaleNegro(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Ayobo Lagos State....a very tiny town in the suburbs of Lagos that does not have any good road and can be assessed from different states ....I will upload pics of our bad road later
oshey omo adugbo mi

1 Like

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by DAVE5(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
kolaa007:
where is the fun in that when you worship there during the day....Night time worship would be awesome make we even do vigil there....

Vigil ke, if I wake up and find myself there attending a vigil, I'll run so fast dat my clothes wld remain exactly I woke up wen I wld av gotten 2 my house, under my blanket in a mata of seconds

I'll probably forget my legs dia sef... Lol

2 Likes

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Gosh, I am so into this thread! I am a dedicated horror and paranormal buff. I have a thing for the macabre. OP, pls finalise the thread. I want to do some research on some of the mentioned plces I hadn't heard about cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by DAVE5(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nellybobo:
the people snapping didn't commit suicide too?

Lol... U must be a detective bros... I know exactly wia u r headed

Maybe it's all made up... I think some r actually made up...

My school of thought though...
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by DAVE5(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
royalvalentine19:
no na , who no like better thing.. You try though. I will check google for more sha.

Have you heard of the Bermuda triangle..

Hmmnn... Bermuda Triangle... Remember wen we were in secondary skool some lying folks wld tell stories of the evils of d Bermuda and d occultic activities goin on dia... Now am grown I realize we actually believed a lot of crap dat wasn't even in existence... Jst a few rare occurrence datz totally explainable by science
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Vivos: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Good job, well done!!! Its very educative, you did a lot of research.
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by 3KINGZ18: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
hUmaneOne:

After seeing this pripyat in call of duty modern warfare, I made up my mind to visit here someday.

Check our postcards from pripyat on Google.you'll cry
cod4:mw in the mission all ghillied up ryt

1 Like

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by DAVE5(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
kolaa007:
Well as if you can worship at that church at night or be left alone in most of this places at night....

Bro in reality there's really nothing in the dark dat shld scare us humans jst our minds creating an illusion of danger, not witstanding somtimes I dey fear darkness ohh, make karishika no go stand for my front con dey play chess onto say I no fit see an 4 darkness
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by 3KINGZ18: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
kolaa007:

This matter don tire me na every place dem put for call of duty oya....is oshodi in call of duty or ojota grin

lagos dey advanced warfare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.