Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo (33776 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) / Hadiza Abubakar Breaks Fast With IDPs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by dainformant(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2016
A Boeing 747 cargo plane by UNICEF arrived Abuja on Sunday with $1.3million worth of lifesaving supplies for internally displaced persons in northeast Nigeria. The plane brought in health kits containing essential medicines and health supplies for primary health centres in the states affected by the crisis. The health kits will serve nearly one million people for a period of three months.

There were also water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) dignity kits including clean water storage cans, basic menstrual hygiene products enough for 80,000 women and adolescent girls for 3 months.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/cargo-plane-lands-in-abuja-with.html

Photo: Laurent Badaut,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2016
hope it reaches them

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by PrettyCrystal: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2016
nice one

3 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by KINGwax007(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2016
If you cannot have an airstrip inside the IDP camps ganagan, I still don't trust that from the airport to the camp, via road transist, the goods won't fly away...

I'm still wondering how corruption got so rooted

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by DonCortino: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
hope it reaches them
Abi!

9 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by jmichlins(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2016
all these half-chop news. Who brought them or does it fall from sky. I don't know why but I feel about 40% will be diverted there at Abuja and another 40% at the states then officials at the IDP camps will divert 10% leaving the people living by survival of the fittest and crime like prostitution

15 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by bennygreat1(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2016
These things will still be diverted by those who call themselves Boss... it's really a pity ooooo.. Nigerian leaders...

11 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by DrRasheed: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin grin. Let me pack my packings.
Off to IDP camp.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by APCsupporter: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dasuki may you rot in jail and burn in hell. Look at what my people have been reduced to while you were building mansions. I live close to one of his siezed houses. Many of us thought it was a hotel because of the height and size of that house. And that was just one of his houses

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Cadamlk: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
I hope the supplies are channeled towards its purpose and not diverted.

3 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by APCsupporter: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
DrRasheed:
grin grin. Let me pack my packings.
Off to IDP camp.

Thank God we still have people like you. I hope you are a GIVER and not a TAKERgrin

2 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Leopardd(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
what of all the food they claim to produce

people dey deceive themselves think say na me.

6 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by haywire07(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
But patience had $20million, who she don help?

6 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by blezzymoore: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
This govt is the govt of d north by d north and for d aboki's

4 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by flyca: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Why not land directly in Maidugari so that it will be closer to grassroot. Why land in Abuja first? Hopefully its not a plan to steal it on transit.

3 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by datola: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Kudos to UNICEF and the contributing nations/persons!

To the devilish Nigerian politicians and officials your food has come.

2 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by darian5735(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by PunterTim(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na so
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by StephanieLuv(f): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by dietsono(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thanks to UNICEF#

2 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by DrRasheed: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:

Thank God we still have people like you. I hope you are a GIVER and not a TAKERgrin

Mahn say it well well.
Am taker.
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Opistorincos(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Let's jut hope this is not one of those gimmicks
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Turks: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
At least we know the plane didn't go missing.

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Okeikpu:
NOTHERN BEGGERS grin
VERY SOON U WILL HEAR HOW THEY FEED THE NATION WT THEIR TOMATOS N CUCUMBA grin
Northerners don't do empty CHEST BEATING, they don't give false Ugu amounts. You guys claim you grow rice in Abakaliki and Anambra and that you would also export, how come you are still complaining of the high price of a bag of rice when you claimed to produce to export?

Just a little infection/virus took toll on tomatoes, the country was almost on fire and yet you claim they are not important.

7 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by gurunlocker: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hope it doesn't get lost
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by belonare: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
I hope its not hijacked
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by soberdrunk(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
sad sad CHAI!! SEE AS SHAME DEY CATCH ME!!! A WHOLE NIGERIA NAH HIM PLANE DEY CARRY "AID" COME DROP LIKE SAY WE BE WAR TORN COUNTRY LIKE SUDAN OR SOMALIA AND SOME "SHAMELESS" MEN AND "WOMEN" WILL BE WALKING AROUND CALLING THEMSELVES 'NIGERIAN' "BILLIONAIRE". MY PEOPLE SAY 'IF YOUR PERSON IS PUT TO SHAME AND YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED, IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NO SHAME............ SHAME ON ALL THE NIGERIAN BILLIONAIRES, YOU LOT ARE A SHAMELESS BUNCH!!! YES I SAID IT!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by LongD(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ok.Be like say man gats to relocate o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) / Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 / Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.