Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo (33802 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) / Hadiza Abubakar Breaks Fast With IDPs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Ghost447(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:
Dasuki may you rot in jail and burn in hell. Look at what my people have been reduced to while you were building mansions. I live close to one of his siezed houses. Many of us thought it was a hotel because of the height and size of that house. And that was just one of his houses
When BH was just coming up Northern leaders encouraged them because they were killing mainly Christians at that time, Even Buhari (your god) once said killing of BH members is injustice against the North, Dasuki is just like every other corrupt politician who divert public funds for their personal use. Those who encouraged BH at its early stage are even more guilty, Dasuki is already suffering for his sins, but those who encouraged BH by omission or commission, some of them are now being celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Garshyzee(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
they should place dis goods under surveillance 24/7 ooo....before we start see them for market
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by shuggah(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:
Dasuki may you rot in jail and burn in hell. Look at what my people have been reduced to while you were building mansions. I live close to one of his siezed houses. Many of us thought it was a hotel because of the height and size of that house. And that was just one of his houses
Shey u knw that this same attitude made ur father poor?
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Pamelayoung: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
May d wrath of God come upon any person or group of persons that will divert this stuff, may their hands be striken with paralysis and leprosy and may their children become homeless and orphans in Jesus name AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by APCsupporter: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ghost447:
When BH was just coming up Northern leaders encouraged them because they were killing only Christians at that time, Even Buhari (your god) once said killing of BH members is injustice against the North, Dasuki is just like every other corrupt politician who divert public funds for their personal use. Those who encouraged BH at its early stage are even more guilty, Dasuki is already suffering for his sins, but those who encouraged BH by omission or commission, some of them are now being celebrated.

Thats a very foolish post by you. I am from the North and i am always current. Boko haram attacked Muslims right from its beginning and only attacked christians occassionally. 95% of their attacks always targetted Muslims. Markets, schools, villages, all dominated by Muslims. Its first bomb attack was in Abuja. Your silly lies cannot decieve your brethrens and not me. Talking about Buhari's statement, even gej once called them his brothers. Doesnt that make him a sponsor too?
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Austineabbey(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
My prayer is for the goods not to diverted for personal use only.....

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by kettle84(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
jmichlins:
all these half-chop news. Who brought them or does it fall from sky. I don't know why but I feel about 40% will be diverted there at Abuja and another 40% at the states then officials at the IDP camps will divert 10% leaving the people living by survival of the fittest and crime like prostitution
did you not read it from the write up that the items are from UNICEF?
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by APCsupporter: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ghost447:
Your stupidity & ignorance is unprecedented, perhaps you're too young to remember how your BH brothers started their operations with slaughtering of school students populated by Christians, your brothers did not start their operations with bombings, it was the encouragement they received from your people that enabled them to expand their activities.

Cc: Mynd44
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by APCsupporter: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
shuggah:

Shey u knw that this same attitude made ur father poor?

All fathers are not the same
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by HomeOfMe(f): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
dainformant:
A Boeing 747 cargo plane by UNICEF arrived Abuja on Sunday with $1.3million worth of lifesaving supplies for internally displaced persons in northeast Nigeria. The plane brought in health kits containing essential medicines and health supplies for primary health centres in the states affected by the crisis. The health kits will serve nearly one million people for a period of three months.

There were also water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) dignity kits including clean water storage cans, basic menstrual hygiene products enough for 80,000 women and adolescent girls for 3 months.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/cargo-plane-lands-in-abuja-with.html

Photo: Laurent Badaut,
The north is not the only place where IDPs are,here in Lagos there are those who need those supplies as much as the idps-those living in slumps and shanties who can hardly afford a meal a day!
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by NobleG1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
They will sell them and pocket the money!

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by mamaafrik(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
flyca:
Why not land directly in Maidugari so that it will be closer to grassroot. Why land in Abuja first? Hopefully its not a plan to steal it on transit.
well the last time i checked bornu state has her own airfield ,only God knows why the abuja isrealite journeying.........

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by DrHighchief(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
I wish UNICEF can distribute the materials by themselves. If dis materials enter naija people hand, it will enta voicemail. Please, UNICEF, don't allow the materials to be distributed by Nigerians to IDP's. Am begging, UNICEF plssssss...

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by mikolo80: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
KINGwax007:
If you cannot have an airstrip inside the IDP camps ganagan, I still don't trust that from the airport to the camp, via road transist, the goods won't fly away...

I'm still wondering how corruption got so rooted
google ''confessions of an economic hitman ''
We don enter one chance
Since Independence
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by limeta(f): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
It could be food or arms who knows.
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
If nt properly monitored it wil be diverted.

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by OYAY(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
I hope some never do well will not cornered and turn these things to their personal use and that of their family alone sha !!!

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by toye440: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
very soon nija go turn IDP camp
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by bigtt76(f): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na today? grin Is the airport in Maiduguri not safe enough for the flight to land? Why did it have to land in Abuja? Then tomorrow den go hire trucks for transport, trucks will break down and the rest na story .....we know all these things jooooor! Sad tho.

Naughtysite:

So ur country is FANTASTICALLY corrupt ?

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by TijaniAbu: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Kai. Buhari and Osinbajo have wrecked Nigeria. Once proud Nigeria reduced to a country that takes aid packages. A country that is giant of Africa that should be helping others is now taking aid. Buhari and Osinbajo must go
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by moshood521: 12:24am On Sep 15, 2016
Fah yeh say dem go gv dem......all dis corrupt officials go cary am go sell ni cum dea gv doz pple watin na worth am..

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by HarrisonAkadidi(m): 1:41am On Sep 15, 2016
great deal

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by juman(m): 2:39am On Sep 15, 2016
DrRasheed:
grin grin. Let me pack my packings.
Off to IDP camp.

grin

Little of the materials would reach them.
Most of the materials would be stolen by their apc governors like before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Warns USA Against Sanctioning Russia / APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.