Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo (33803 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) / Hadiza Abubakar Breaks Fast With IDPs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Pavore9: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
hope it reaches them

I hope with you!
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by jaymejate: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
They will thief it
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Cletus77(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
At last something,reasonable came out of buhari's tenure
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Okeikpu(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
NOTHERN BEGGERS grin
VERY SOON U WILL HEAR HOW THEY FEED THE NATION WT THEIR TOMATOS N CUCUMBA grin
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by John902(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
with this,dollar go enter #1000 cause every time this people donate,they add #100 to naira in its equivalent to dollar
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by repogirl(f): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
What's the point of telling us when the goods are not going to reach its destination?
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by idupaul: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:
Dasuki may you rot in jail and burn in hell. Look at what my people have been reduced to while you were building mansions. I live close to one of his siezed houses. Many of us thought it was a hotel because of the height and size of that house. And that was just one of his houses

Dasuki has been in jail from nearly 2 years but the IDP funds are still being looted daily including this one that just arrived on the cargo plane

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Jabioro: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
I hope it get to the right destination.. otherwise you are them on our market shelves ..9ja

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Cathony(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
y'all keep receiving aids like we ain't got billionaires in the country to get those stuffs available for the IDPs, when you tell a white person in here you're from Nigeria they always think you're a less privileged fella...Thanks to whoever contributed though, I guess the APC Led government would put this on their merit list...shoot me!!!
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by faladeSM1132(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Why bringing foreign foods down to Nigeria? Are you not aware that buhari don't like foreign packages
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by agarawu23(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
DrRasheed:
grin grin. Let me pack my packings.
Off to IDP camp.
amen!!! smiley
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by agarawu23(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
faladeSM1132:
Why bringing foreign foods down to Nigeria? Are you not aware that buhari don't like foreign packages
stop embarrassing yourself publicly. Read the news again, no food there.
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Dbeze: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
That is the only thing this man called dogbuhari kns hw best to do. Idp because his kinsmen are involved, importing grass for his cows nd playmates. Soon we will import ladies wey go give u Apple to enjoy.
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by chysam: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:

Thank God we still have people like you. I hope you are a GIVER and not a TAKERgrin

Give some,take some
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Atioatyap(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Is a good gesture, but I pray they will not be diverted as usual.
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Okeikpu(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bolustic:

Northerners don't do empty CHEST BEATING, they don't give false Ugu amounts. You guys claim you grow rice in Abakaliki and Anambra and that you would also export, how come you are still complaining of the high price of a bag of rice when you claimed to produce to export?

Just a little infection/virus took toll on tomatoes, the country was almost on fire and yet you claim they are not important.
Who n who dey follow una complain? the only major thing that's affecting my pple the high price of dollar
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by greatermax77(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Oh my God, from Abuja to Maiduguri is to far.
Definitely the goods are already lost on transit.
Lets bet.

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
hope it reaches them

amen
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Ken4Christ: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
If they want to be honest with Nigerians, they should declare the contents of the cargo now and when it arrives the camp.
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by toluxa1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Most of it will soon be found in supermarkets across the nation. Wait o, dem bring water join? We no get water again?
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
white people cleaning up our shyte as usual again

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by sirtcephace: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
idp's key?
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Dpharisee: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
dainformant:

There were also water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) dignity kits including clean water storage cans, basic menstrual hygiene products enough for 80,000 women and adolescent girls for 3 months.

Importing water from abroad is fraudulent on the part of UNICEF. A lot of aid donations goes to administrative costs of these agencies whose executives fly business class and stay in 5 stay hotels.
Haiti removed billions in donations after the quake but only a paltry sum got to the people of that country. Why not give the money to religious groups like CARITAS or Islamic charity but under strict monitoring
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by apholaryn: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Okeikpu:
NOTHERN BEGGERS grin VERY SOON U WILL HEAR HOW THEY FEED THE NATION WT THEIR TOMATOS N CUCUMBA grin
Imagine! na person born dis daft somebody too.
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by lolamitayo: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
soberdrunk:
sad sad CHAI!! SEE AS SHAME DEY CATCH ME!!! A WHOLE NIGERIA NAH HIM PLANE DEY CARRY "AID" COME DROP LIKE SAY WE BE WAR TORN COUNTRY LIKE SUDAN OR SOMALIA AND SOME "SHAMELESS" MEN AND "WOMEN" WILL BE WALKING AROUND CALLING THEMSELVES 'NIGERIAN' "BILLIONAIRE". MY PEOPLE SAY 'IF YOUR PERSON IS PUT TO SHAME AND YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED, IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NO SHAME............ SHAME ON ALL THE NIGERIAN BILLIONAIRES, YOU LOT ARE A SHAMELESS BUNCH!!! YES I SAID IT!!!!

Make you no vex, I can understand your frustration.

Majority are ill gotten money!

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by basadenet: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
We have heard of so many of such been sent to IDP camps without getting there. I hope this will get to those that really needs it and i hope the distribution is been done by the donors staff, if not, it might end up in the local market.

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by mekonglobal(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
soberdrunk:
sad sad CHAI!! SEE AS SHAME DEY CATCH ME!!! A WHOLE NIGERIA NAH HIM PLANE DEY CARRY "AID" COME DROP LIKE SAY WE BE WAR TORN COUNTRY LIKE SUDAN OR SOMALIA AND SOME "SHAMELESS" MEN AND "WOMEN" WILL BE WALKING AROUND CALLING THEMSELVES 'NIGERIAN' "BILLIONAIRE". MY PEOPLE SAY 'IF YOUR PERSON IS PUT TO SHAME AND YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED, IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NO SHAME............ SHAME ON ALL THE NIGERIAN BILLIONAIRES, YOU LOT ARE A SHAMELESS BUNCH!!! YES I SAID IT!!!!
U just took the word out of my mouth! They only good at posessing the latest gadgets, automobiles, buy private jets and spraying money during parties..

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by CioAngels(f): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
May God bless all those that are helping poor Nigerians. But are you the all aware that the items and money does not get to those it is mean't for, becos the POLITICIANS steals the items to their homes. Stealing is like a magnet in the BLOOD of NIGERIAN POLITICIANS.

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by bigtt76(f): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Market for boys don land grin 90% of these stuff will not get to the destination grin

dainformant:
A Boeing 747 cargo plane by UNICEF arrived Abuja on Sunday with $1.3million worth of lifesaving supplies for internally displaced persons in northeast Nigeria. The plane brought in health kits containing essential medicines and health supplies for primary health centres in the states affected by the crisis. The health kits will serve nearly one million people for a period of three months.

There were also water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) dignity kits including clean water storage cans, basic menstrual hygiene products enough for 80,000 women and adolescent girls for 3 months.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/cargo-plane-lands-in-abuja-with.html

Photo: Laurent Badaut,

1 Like

Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
KINGwax007:
If you cannot have an airstrip inside the IDP camps ganagan, I still don't trust that from the airport to the camp, via road transist, the goods won't fly away...

I'm still wondering how corruption got so rooted

That is change.

If to say nah milk and bournvita dem import, just forget am..
Re: Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
bigtt76:
Market for boys don land grin 90% of these stuff will not get to the destination grin

So ur country is FANTASTICALLY corrupt ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 / Femi Fani-Kayode Warns USA Against Sanctioning Russia / APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.