Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,861 members, 7,844,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Need Help(covenant University) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help(covenant University) (585 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help(covenant University) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
please my name was on the Admission list but i didnt pay the acceptance fee as at when due. but right now i want to pay the full school fee including the acceptance fee. is it still possible??. please reply
Re: I Need Help(covenant University) by TheVictorious(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
You didnt have to create a thread for this now, there is a CU aspirant thread. But for sure you can still resume, just get to school first to ensure that the course you were given have not reached maximum registration, and if it has gotten the maximum number of candidate, ensure you want/like other available courses you'll be given option of; which candidates ain't yet complete, then you can proceed to pay, complete your registration and resume school.
There's absolutely nothing to panic about, many more people will still resume school this month, and in october; and even till a week to matric.
Should you need more directives, I can send my num so you'll contact me on phone.
Re: I Need Help(covenant University) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
ok thanks. please your number
Re: I Need Help(covenant University) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
i was given industrial mathematics,ur number please. are u a current student or alumni
Re: I Need Help(covenant University) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Gaetey438:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
. am fine, do u also have an advice
Re: I Need Help(covenant University) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
TheVictorious:

You didnt have to create a thread for this now, there is a CU aspirant thread. But for sure you can still resume, just get to school first to ensure that the course you were given have not reached maximum registration, and if it has gotten the maximum number of candidate, ensure you want/like other available courses you'll be given option of; which candidates ain't yet complete, then you can proceed to pay, complete your registration and resume school.
There's absolutely nothing to panic about, many more people will still resume school this month, and in october; and even till a week to matric.
Should you need more directives, I can send my num so you'll contact me on phone.
.... ok thanks. Your number please, will like to call

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Demands Of F.g.c Otobi Benue State / ‘they Can’t Even Have Four Credits’… Niger To Stop ‘throwing Away Money’ On SSCE / Top 10 Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.