Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3732 Views)

/ / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
your head no correct, dont insult my boss again last warning, or we go come your house

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
****shakes my head***

outta the thread
Re: by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2016

5 Likes

Re: by firstking01(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Just when i was almost taking ilegend serious he just gave me another reason to believe all his threads were all plagiarisedundecided
Re: by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2016

7 Likes

Re: by firstking01(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

Of course I took the photo from somewhere and wrote something on it. Only a creative man can do that. And did I tell you to take me seriously? Stop forcing responsibilities on me. I owe you nothing. I do whatever I want. Don't try to cage me. I'm crazy, so I do only crazy things. Park well jor. grin

Thinking out loud: Should I click submit or should I ignore.
Your maturity to me has a question mark.
Re: by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
This guy's lost it

How the mighty've fallen!
Re: by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by KingTom(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This guy's lost it

How the mighty has fallen!
The well has dried up. Great men now drink their own urine, what a shame cry
Re: by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
KingTom:
The well has dried up. Great men now drink their own urine, what a shame cry
oh no! What a time to be alive. The once talked about queen of the village just danced naked in the market square. Too late to cover her up
Re: by firstking01(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

Like this ?

Pretending to be matured online will make you lose the fun. My advice to you lil boy is, "act childish online to catch fun, but surprise people with your maturity in person." If I go through all your threads right now I will definitely find something childish.

You don't really...I reserve my comment!

Enjoy!
Smh, you are still in the progeny zone.
Re: by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by hottest111: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
This dude is funny..

3 Likes

Re: by firstking01(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

Everyday I write my personal quotes from experience. This is the one I wrote for you just now. Comments inspire me to write my quotes. The more harsh, the better.

Flex!
I dnt wait for something to push or motivate me before i take a step...i'm always self motivatedundecided…check my topic "what it is like coming from a poor background and the way to succeed in life"...it made fp and i'm sure the world were inspired reading it esp those who have lost hope in life....we motivate people by spoken words and action, ilegend you think you are grounded abi??, but we have grounders you should know, just that i like singing on low keys cool.

Merci Beaucoup.
Re: by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2016

4 Likes

Re: by firstking01(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

You have an ego problem. Just work on it. Bye.
Hehehehehe, chai, i no fit hold the laffgrin....Oya modify the word "ego" and replace it with "humour",,,thankstongue
Re: by larabae13(f): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hehehe me ayam jst here to read comments grin cool
Re: by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

If I spank you eh
grin abeg oo na comment I only came to read oo
Re: by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: by BOBBYTRICK: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
I dey feel u.

2 Likes

Re: by larabae13(f): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

How much was it?
how much was wah?
Re: by Gothblackgal(f): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:
SEE Buhari, I Dey Warn You for the Last Time [PICTURE]

The dog named Buhari has started misbehaving. Last night, he finished his mother's meat. Moni self no dey to bai anoder wan.

I'm not in any political party.
E-warriors
Who u epp?

Haba ilegend, this your illness never leave you, give 'um old men some respect!
Re: by Syvyd199: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
officialEFCC:
your head no correct, dont insult my boss again last warning, or we go come your house
So that dog is your boss?. grin Does it know you?.

2 Likes

Re: by KingTom(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
oh no! What a time to be alive. The once talked about queen of the village just danced naked in the market square. Too late to cover her up
But were we not warned? Were we not warned of the consequences of our ancestors? When apes were bred with humans what did we expect? Now pigs are taking showers and dogs now eat vegetables oh the world is finished. cry
Re: by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

I want to shave my private part and I need a new shaving stick. How much was the one you bought last? I want to use the same brand with you.

Brand and price. No tell me say na scissors you dey use o! Or table knife.

Legend and larabae mak una tie the knot aready nau grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by larabae13(f): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

I want to shave my private part and I need a new shaving stick. How much was the one you bought last? I want to use the same brand with you.

Brand and price. No tell me say na scissors you dey use o! Or table knife.
no nah blade I dey use

Gilette #350 or so sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart / Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. / The Benefits Of Nutmeg To Females And It's Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.