Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (7289 Views)

She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! / / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2016

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: by vizkiz: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sai ILegend.

ILegend for president grin

15th point is furcking hilarious. What if she is dead? Dammit!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: by finalboss(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
ok
Re: by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2016

Re: by princeakins(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2016
iLegend:

But God no go gree make our women die like that. Them go enjoy the fruits if their labour.

Yeah, 2019. Abeg make una vote iLegend as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I'm going to empower the youth. I'll teach the youth how to fúck, how to make money, how to be self-sufficient, how to be an entrepreneur and so many good things. We'll never forget how to obey and respect God our creator.

Please youths, vote iLegend™ 2019. You guys shouldn't think because I post sex related topics a lot that my life revolves around sex. I have got great and big dreams for this nation — all I need is opportunity.

We need to kick these ancient men out of power and rebuild this nation for good.

Campaign don start o!

Keep safe.

Lol... i go b VP oooo.. Let d youth hv a chance too.. It begins wit us

We can do it bro. How do we get started
Re: by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2016

Re: by LordZero(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Good points. Most people are not reasonable enough to know this.
Because you are less busy/don't have a life doesn't mean others are like you. Instead of getting pissed for no reason get busy and improve yourself.
Re: by AnusOdourInhaler: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2016
God knows that I better observe 15 rules that can double my dollars
Re: by princeakins(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
iLegend:

If you can handle it, then no p.
Fasting and praying for a month first will be our starting point.

Dts no p.. i do dt jux lik bros J.. grin

I want dt nursery rythm to bcome reality

**we shld b leaders of today alrdy...
Re: by Iamemma(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Must everything be about girls?
Re: by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by Lovelynature(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
iLegend:
STOP DISTURBING WOMEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND ON CALLS

Read this post and you'll have a rethink 'you needy custards.' You can change the cu to ba.

Listen, after reading this article you'll NEVER act needy again when you send a woman a message or a call, but she didn't pick or reply your message.

Women operate with emotion and instinct, but men operate with logic and hammer. They're always looking for a nail to hit the logic on, but those nails have emotions and NOT logic. There's a way you'll hit a nail hard and it'll bend.

If other carpenters (men) hit a nail so hard without bending that doesn't mean if you hit the nail it won't bend. It may.

Men are hammers and women are nails.

Hit the nail anyhow and the hammer will hit on your leg or hand. Hit the nail anyhow and the nail will pull off and hit your eyes. Hit the nail anyhow and the nail will bend. So, learn how to hit a nail or don't EVER hit a nail. Go make money. Simple.

Now, this is the deal.

Whenever you're sending a woman a message tell yourself this "I know I'll get the reply of this message by next year, so fúck it." I didn't say you should type and send the above text o! Say it to yourself, then send your message and move on with another girl or something more meaningful, else you'll become needy and desperate; it'll make you check her profile every 5 minutes to see if she has read it or if she's online... Chaii, Mr. Needy and Low Life CHANGE. Abeg, CHANGE.

If a girl did not reply you after knowing fully well she had read it, ask yourself these 15 questions before you start to get mad and bombard her with desperate and angry messages.

15. Is she alive? (The rate at which people are dying is alarming. Sometimes, people die at unexpected hours and their relatives or friends handle their phones at the moment).

14. What if she has a boyfriend who's a naughty bad boy and the boyfriend presses all her ESCOFi mumu buttons better than you?

13. What if she doesn't really like you? Some women have class and if you don't meet their standards they may NEVER look at you, let alone chat with you. (Take heart, don't cry. Learn how to fùck and how to make money. She'll hear your story on CNN and she'll be the one to fight for your love).

12. Mood: Mood changes everything. Most women can't control their emotions. Someone else will offend them at home or somewhere and they'll vent the anger on anymore who crosses their lanes, either online or offline. At this point, a woman needs some space/time. Give it to her or get served with a red card

11. What if she has lost a relative, a friend, a colleague or any form of death in her circles of life. She'll be mourning and won't be in the mood to reply.

10. What if she's out doing something more fun or tasking that requires 90% of her attention? And the only free thing she can do is read her notifications and put her phone back in her pocket or bag?

9. Migraine: What if she's seeing her period? You know how painful it can be in some months. Give her space. Cramp hurts. Thank God I'm a tránsgender.

8. Manner and ego: What if she has an attitude and a first class citizen ego? She'll look down on you until she feels you have reached her level. Give her space if you're a nice guy. Only good bad boys can handle her.

7. Boring: Mr. Plenty English or Mr. Plenty Pidgin. What if u're tooking grammaring to scattering her womandula oblongata? Or what if you're just too matured for her and she sees your chat as boring Matured people or people who have professional works or university degrees are 98% boring when they chat. They tend to act porsche and speak clean English. They don't even use abbriv. Or smiley faces like: grin cheesy Lol, #Wink, Brb, Aiit, ATM, Hu dis? Etc. And they hate to chat naughty chats. It's good to be porsche and speak good English, but mix it up a little.

6. Better: What if you're too good for her? When a woman knows you're a complete package she'll ignore you like say tomorrow no dey. She go dey fear you. She'll be scared of your mission in her life — self-esteem issues. Some girls do ask me "What did you see in me? With all these girls throwing themselves at you." She knows other girls like you, so what did you see in her? She'll brainwash herself just to avoid you. Sometimes, she'll act friendly and before you know it, she'll disappear to protect herself from falling deeply in love with you and getting heart broken at the end.

5. What if her phone has been seized by her ex or her new jealous boyfriend who wants to investigate the kind of messages she receives?

4. What if she's sick and doesn't have the strength to type at the hospital?

3. What if she's preparing for exams or in an uncomfortable place to reply you?

2. What if her phone/battery is bad/down? Or what if her phone got missing or erroneously wiped off?

1. What if she receives 400 messages a day and there are a lot of guys who stand out more than you and they're more fun to chat with?

Extra: What if she's fúcking a gooood fúck with iLegend™?

Stop bombarding women with messages if they don't reply you quickly. IT SHOWS LOW SELF-ESTEEM AND NEEDINESS. Women hate needy men.

This is what I do. The moment I send someone a message I'll slide my hand on his or her message and it'll be moved to my archive.

If they don't reply it'll remain in that archive, but if they reply it'll pop back up. I hardly check my archive; I have close to 500 archived messages and it keeps increasing everyday.

If you have things in abundance or you're truly a busy guy, you won't worry about replies or no replies.

Idle nice guys worry about replies as if their lives depend it. DON'T BE ONE OF THEM.

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent.

Keep safe

iLegend
Oga stop all this bla bla and add me on your Whatsapp group first. How many times do we have to drop numbers sef? Guys need your help for the game but you seem not responding
Re: by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2016

Re: by Lovelynature(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
iLegend:

You sound rude and arrogant. I'll NEVER respond as long as I know you're the one. Thank you. There are other people who are better than iLegend™ Meet them.
Lol...bro, I didn't mean those words. Was just trying to get your attention, didn't know you would be this offended.

Honestly, your knowledge is quite commendable. I have been enjoying your posts ranging from Romance to politics sessions, liking and commending them.

Sorry bro, I was just joking. This how we initiate jokes with guys over here. Don't know about you guys. Abeg no vex

Pardoned?
Re: by dulaman: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2016
iLegend:

You sound rude and arrogant. I'll NEVER respond as long as I know you're the one. Thank you. There are other people who are better than iLegend™ Meet them.
E pain you?
Haha. Have you forgotten thats one of the thing you taught guys( arrogance/confidence) something differnt from being nice. Maybe he has been sayin it nicely you dint notice him. Atleast he got your attention.wede u add him or not him don make u vex small n u will be thinking 'who the hell is this guy to talk to ilegend like dis' so your student just use you practice small..
Re: by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2016

Re: by sparko1(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2016
iLegend:

If you can handle it, then no p.
Fasting and praying for a month first will be our starting point.

Who exactly is this guy? Fasting and prayers! Haha! God will just be looking at you guys with one eye and be like, this mountain need forty years fasting and prayers to get this done! Na joke oh God! I no dey use you play oh!

1 Like

Re: by MrObontami(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2016
iLegend:

But God no go gree make our women die like that. Them go enjoy the fruits if their labour.

Yeah, 2019. Abeg make una vote iLegend as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I'm going to empower the youth. I'll teach the youth how to fúck, how to make money, how to be self-sufficient, how to be an entrepreneur and so many good things. We'll never forget how to obey and respect God our creator.

Please youths, vote iLegend™ 2019. You guys shouldn't think because I post sex related topics a lot that my life revolves around sex. I have got great and big dreams for this nation — all I need is opportunity.

We need to kick these ancient men out of power and rebuild this nation for good.

Campaign don start o!

Keep safe.

We got uR back brEh cool
Re: by geezyk(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2016
That No. 6 tho, I be victim for that one... Forming the boy is good for the gal, As i'm playing cool, shes running back to her shell...
Re: by chicoMX(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2016
Nice piece iLegend!!...but wait o, what would you do if Bae ignores your messages and snubs your calls for almost 2weeks?
Re: by krissconnect(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Irrelevant postulations. The fact and summary remains that's girls form a lot. Make dem contine until dey clock 30+ ...na wen e go clear for their eye. Mthcew
Re: by gabi101(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
not a bad write up! cool
Re: by dulaman: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
iLegend:

Hahaha!

Dulaman, you're almost right, but I don't teach arrogance. I teach confidence+humor, but (for most people) confidence is difficult to develop, so I substituted arrogance for confidence.

If you use arrogance without humor, then you're rude. And if you use humor without arrogance then you'll look like a try-hard-fùckedup-nice-guy-comic-actor.

Using anyone by itself is a bad thing.

Did you notice how you typed "haha" to make me know you're viewing it from a lively perspective? Those smiley faces or lol'ings help a lot when the communication is via text.

When in person, it's not what you say but how you say it. When it's via chat, everything changes cuz 'text' has no emotion or expression to depict the mood, attitude or emotion of the sender. You can only use pure arrogance or pure humor to someone you already have rapport with and they'll understand you better, else they'll misinterpret your words if it has no smiley faces (emoticon).

I think I don clear the sun make eclipse pass.

Yea. Its true but somtimes we dont think/analyse the same. Individual differences which u must acknowledge.
Did you notice the come back?
If you were a lady he his hitting on what will be your response/reaction? Answer this pls
To me he came back NEEDY,DESPERATE,APOLOGETIC.and you said that kills the game/fun. Am i right?
Re: by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
op and the moral of ur story is that guys shouldnt act all needy and despirate cos of a woman.some guys acting so needy since 1882 cheesy .Funny thing is dat some guys act all nice cos they want the lady's attention and when she ignores they call her ashawo cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2016

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
iLegend:

Hahahaha
hmmn...u sha dey spoil show for we gals abi? tongue
Re: by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2016

Re: by ExplicitContent: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
iLegend:

You're been too pushy, too needy and desperate. You may not realize it.

We (humans) hate something that's too easy to get or something that's readily available.

I was at a party some years ago. I made a strong eye contact with a hot chick. I wooed her with body language. Some hours later she was high on some shìt.

On her royal highness, she grabbed me and tried to kiss me. I freaked out, cuz she gave herself to me without wooing her. My thought was: if she can do this to me that means she has been doing it to others. ALL the good looks and the bright future behind her disappeared from my brain. She was so damn cute for what she did.

No one likes cheap things or things that are easily archived. They don't have value.

Stop disturbing her for a month. Write her number somewhere and delete the one you saved. Real men don't do this, but do it to avoid "tempted to call/text." After a month save if back and be the naughty bad boy she craves.
See scope! "write her number somewhere and delete the one you saved"
This's tha ishii“

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you / Meet Hot Looking Nigerian Female Soldier Who Is Also A Rice Farmer (PHOTOS) / Photos Of Me And My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.