Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. (982 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. by Nateben(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
I saw this online, and it really cracked me up grin grin grin grin grin. But I'm afraid, only those with computer knowledge will understand.

THIS IS WHAT A MAN WROTE TO A SYSTEM ANALYST;

Dear Systems Department,

I am desperate for some help! I recently upgraded my program from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and found that the new program began unexpected child processing and also took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

This wasn't mentioned in the product brochure!! In addition, Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and launches during systems initializations. It then monitors all other system activities.

Applications such as "Boys' Night Out 2.5" and "Golf 5.3" no longer runs, and the system crashes whenever these applications are selected.

Attempting to operate selected "Saturday Games 6.3" always fails and "Saturday Shopping 7.1" runs instead.

I cannot seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run any of my favourite applications. Be it online or offline.

I am thinking of going back to "Girlfriend7.0", but " Uninstall" seems to not work on this particular program.

Can you please help?

Yours in distress
Weary and Worn

...... AND THIS WHAT THE ANALYST SAID;

Dear Customer,

This is a very common problem resulting from a basic misunderstanding of the functions of the "Wife 1.0" program.

Many customers upgrade from "Girlfriend 7.0" to "Wife 1.0" thinking that "Wife 1.0" is merely a UTILITY AND ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM. It is not !!!

Actually, "Wife 1.0" is an OPERATING SYSTEM designed by it's Creator to Run everything on the computer.

You are unlikely to be able to purge "Wife 1.0" and still convert back to "Girlfriend 7.0", as "Wife 1.0" was not designed to do this and it is impossible to uninstall, delete or purge the program files from the system once it has been installed.

Some people have tried to install "Girlfriend 8.0 "or "Wife 2.0" but have ended up with even more problems. (See manual under Alimony/Child Support and Solicitors' Fees).

Having "Wife 1.0" installed, I recommend you keep it installed and deal with the difficulties as best as you can. When any faults or problems occur, whatever you think has caused them, you must run the C:\APOLOGIZE\FORGIVE ME Program and avoid attempting to use the *Esc-Key for it will freeze the entire system. This is very important.

It may be necessary to run "C:\APOLOGIZE\FORGIVE ME" for a number of times, and eventually hope that the operating system will return to normal.

"Wife 1.0 ", although a very high maintenance program, can be very rewarding. To get the most out of it, consider buying additional softwares such as
• "Flowers 2.0" and
• "Chocolates 5.0" or
• "HUGS\KISSES 600.0" or
• "TENDERNESS \UNDERSTANDING 1000.0", or even
• "Eating Out Without the Kids 7.2.1" (if child processing has already started).
PS:

DO NOT under any circumstances install "Secretary 2.1"(Short Skirt Version) or "One Nightstand 3.2" (Any Mood Version), as these are not a supported applications for "Wife 1.0 " Usually, the system will almost certainly CRASH with these or anyother similar applications

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. by Zainey338: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
We are fine... Just thinking weda to maintain Girlfriend 7.0 or to upgrade to wife1.0
Re: Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. by Nateben(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
meetmonde:
We are fine... Just thinking weda to maintain Girlfriend 7.0 or to upgrade to wife1.0

Lol, believe me, Wife1.0 is far more better than Girlfriend 7.0, though challenging, but better. I'm seriously searching for the software.

Re: Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. by Nateben(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Zainey338:

HI to you cc: Zainey338, I believe we are all doing great, and you?
Re: Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nateben:

Lol, believe me, Wife1.0 is far more better than Girlfriend 7.0, though challenging, but better. I'm seriously searching for the software.
lool, goodluck in ur search! Ur attached picx is very funny n confusing... Seems u ar saying the same thing in diffrent ways

1 Like

Re: Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Op i don't need an extra computer knowledge to understand that. grin

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. by Herinn330: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. by Flexherbal(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
It was very entertaining!

1 Like

Re: Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. by chigoizie7(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
I think I will stick with my single 8.1 software
Re: Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. by jaheymezz(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
is Dis shii funny?? hell naw! #dry
Re: Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. by Nateben(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
jaheymezz:
is Dis shii funny?? hell naw! #dry

Maybe you don't know, but NL has a joke section, kindly visit... Thanks

Re: Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. by mekonglobal(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Night Brouhaha! How Will You Survive This? / Singer Maheeda “I Can’t Stop Prostitution” / When Your Dark-skinned Friend Becomes White.what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.