Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Wedding Night Brouhaha! How Will You Survive This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Night Brouhaha! How Will You Survive This? (982 Views)

I Kept Myself For 34 Years But My Marriage Lasted Only Wedding Night / Sweet: The First Honeymoon Night - Lady Shares Wedding Night S* X Experience / Can He Survive This Temptation?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Night Brouhaha! How Will You Survive This? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Read this lady's story below:

I met my hubby through a secondary school friend in 2011. we dated for 3years before he proposed and hey we collected almost everyday, he couldn't do without seeing me in a day, if I went to school I must return to his house, Even if he is not at home I must go and stay in his house and once he set his eyes on me na erection be that.

We used to see like 360 days in a year and we use to sex like every three days, he loves sex so much that sometimes I will be crying he will get tired of me and later dump me but he proved me wrong anyway.

March 2014 we had our traditional marriage and the next day we had our white wedding and I danced well cos i was so so happy and we retired to his parents house . I showered and jumped into the bed to sleep and the next thing I felt was something wet on my tits gosh!

Hubby sucked the he'll outta my boobs and he was about to get down there when I joked that ''what else have you not done''

I didn't know its a bad thing to say o,he flared up and i begged him and we made love throughout the night and that night yielded a bouncing baby boy.

Our baby is two now,I thank God for being there for me and my baby ever since hubby died last year, he said I should promise him I will always be happy on his hospy bed and I promised him.. it's not been easy as i was just 23 when I lost him and I have to bear the cross alone.
RIP OKO MI.

Do you have any similar experience? Share your story.

Win a brand new mobile phone by participating in the ongoing #happyvoice competition on Palmchat. www.palmchatnow.com
Re: Wedding Night Brouhaha! How Will You Survive This? by barackodam: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
shoro niyen?
moral lessons?
undecided
Re: Wedding Night Brouhaha! How Will You Survive This? by dollyjoy(f): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
The topic doesn't correlate with the post. undecided
Re: Wedding Night Brouhaha! How Will You Survive This? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
May his soul rest in perfect peace, take heart

(1) (Reply)

Singer Maheeda “I Can’t Stop Prostitution” / When Your Dark-skinned Friend Becomes White.what Should I Do? / Let’s Talk Friends With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.