Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (100224 Views)

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / How To Know Your Man Loves You / 13 Ways To Satisfy Your Woman Every Night 18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2016
Silumi:

your husband is your lord

hu re u ?Jesus is my lord!!!

The word lord is a generic term so it does not take the place or equate to Jesus our Lord and saviour
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2016
nma24:
Marriage this marriage that undecided undecided Toks2008 it have do

I enjoy writing on romance,Religion and politics but if you are pissed let me teach you what to do.

Anytime you see a thread created by me...IGNORE

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2016
Toks2008:

Let her divorce him if she so desires but as long as she remains married to that careless lazy husband, submitting to him is sacrosanct.

But is it also mandatory and unconditional for a husband to love his wife like himself when she is rude, dirty, lazy and careless since that is how it is stated in the bible?
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

But is it also mandatory and unconditional for a husband to love his wife like himself when she is rude, dirty, lazy and careless since that is how it is stated in the bible?

You are very very correct but here is the problem...

If you read the passages very well it was clearly stated that the head of the woman is the man as the head of the man is Christ.

Looking at this holistically you will agree with me that it is imperative for the tide of authority to favor the man so a wife can not demand for an unconditional love because it does not even exist in the first place.

The woman was asked to submit unconditionally because by so doing 99.9% of men will love the lady even if they never did initially and that was why book of Peters said emphatically that it us possible that the man will even change from bad to good by the act of submission from the lady.

It is a mystery no man can explain..we just can't prevent ourselves from falling in love with a submissive woman and this is one reason why men fall in love with the house maids cos they are perfect embodiment of a submissive lady.

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2016
Your statistics is wrong, not 99.9% of men fall in love for a submissive lady, some men take advantage of the submissive lady, some men are natural wicked and will never change their ways no matter what.
Toks2008:

You are very very correct but here is the problem...

If you read the passages very well it was clearly stated that the head of the woman is the man as the head of the man is Christ.

Looking at this holistically you will agree with me that it is imperative for the tide of authority to favor the man so a wife can not demand for an unconditional love because it does not even exist in the first place.

The woman was asked to submit unconditionally because by so doing 99.9% of men will love the lady even if they never did initially.

It is a mystery no man can explain..we just can't prevent ourselves from falling in love with a submissive woman and this is one reason why men fall in love with the house maids cos they are perfect embodiment of a submissive lady.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by sarahade(f): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2016
Toks2008:

Were re o. ... Abeg no vex madam 3d violence....Chai! oloun ma je.
Like i said two naira fifty kobo men have no respect for a lady and wants respect, insulting me because i have an opinion i wont insult you back because im better than that.

If a man result to violence because i have an opinion, i will definitely defend myself, self defense is not a crime.

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by 2mNaira: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2016
ItsQuinn:
shocked shocked hahahaha cheesy

Whats funny about that?
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by doveda: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2016
All these small children at cannot think

Have you submitted be own unconditional love to Jesus for you expect one from another being like you who can easily make or mar you?sad

ghostmist:
angry

All dis small children sef!

When you cannot submit and show unconditional respect to your husband that you're seeing, how then are you going to show respect and submit to the Jesus that you cannot see??

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2016
mnairaland:

Whats funny about that?

it's funny to me undecided
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by 0Pst: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2016
see these weak mofos begging for submission lol, Black men continues to be a failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by kaboninc(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2016
sarahade:

Uncle, abeg i get right to have an opinion now. Please dont quote me in your life.
If a man is to be worshipped let him create a shrine for himself now we'll be putting palmoil everyday. Radarada

I wonder why people wont read before replying . a man that can't love unconditionally should not expect unconditional submission.

I don't blame you na. I see you just refused to have sense.

If you can't worship a man then go and worship a woman or yourself na. After all you have the right.

Na people like you wey dey cause nuisance to humanity.

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
romeorails:
It's palpably clear, u've so much given superiority complex to white colours. Check the music industry, dominated by the blacks 90+% of the american artistes r blacks, I guess this is not successful as well. The president of the world, Barack Obama is a black, on n on I can continue with the list. Well, u already av ur preference for the white skin so I perceive I can never score points from ur view, I wonder why u r black, I guess u'd av wished u came to the world as a white girl. U only acrue sexual strength to blacks n obdurately dn't jst wnt to see the pros of bn a black man. Yes! Black men r more sexually capable, this many see as an advantage but u keep belittling that as well. Well, would u prefer a weakling in bed to one who is capable.
90% of what is dominated by who? You must not be privy to what a Grammy Nominations List looks.

Urban music may have a lot of blacks, but for us who are well aware that there are various music genres, you'll realise that the black artistes take up a small scope of that; hip hop, soul, rnb, gospel and pop and they share the spotlight with big white artistes like Eminem, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Don Moen, Taylor Swift, Macklemore, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez,etc.

Now, who's running Rock, Country, Jazz, Blues, Dance? Yes, WHITE artistes and ain't no niggas tryna upstage them, those genres are white turf through and through

Really? You want to brag about the HALF Black man raised by a white woman? Holla at me when a REAL nigga like 50 makes it to the white house, it's called the 'White' House for a reason boo wink

Lol, where did I say I prefer white people? Dude, I don't"'t even watch movies without black actors...I bet you love white people a lot more than I do

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
pocohantas:

Queen Elizabeth isn't married?
Who is the Duke? undecided
Before you quote someone go and make research.

"Queen Elizabeth I" did not get married.

She what she said here. "I would rather be a begger and be single than a queen and be married."

She didn't get married because she knew she would be expected to submit to her husband and her authority as a queen is gone.

Before you throw tantrums try and acquire some knowledge.

5 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
U seem to talk with both sides of ur mouth lol cheesy u the one giving prejudicial views of blacks by casting urself in the shadows of the whites yet accusing me of giving them preference over my colour. Talking about blacks that av dominated the Grammys, young lady, mention the likes of Quincy Jones, Kanye West, Beyonce, Jayz, Alicia Keys, Stevie wonder, Tina turner, usher, Whitney Houston, and the list goes on and on. In the rap game, Eminem is the only white that can be found in the first class rappers. Biggy, tupac,jayz, Nas, rakeem etc I need not mention on n on,. Blacks dominate the music scene, apart from dox u've mentioned now gimme names... u still av the likes of Rihanna, Niki minaj... to mention but few, so tell me who rules? 90%+ I repeat. Having said that I can still understand how much predilection u've got for the white skin, cos it seems u can put ur life at stake defending them even tho unrealistically. Little wonder u crave for a white hubby, hence ur #Team white hustle. Quite infra dig . Girl, am black n if I come back to this world I want to be black, but u on the other hand is black but u can go any length to land a white husband from ur posts. Quite zany
safarigirl:
90% of what is dominated by who? You must not be privy to what a Grammy Nominations List looks.

Urban music may have a lot of blacks, but for us who are well aware that there are various music genres, you'll realise that the black artistes take up a small scope of that; hip hop, soul, rnb, gospel and pop and they share the spotlight with big white artistes like Eminem, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Don Moen, Taylor Swift, Macklemore, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez,etc.

Now, who's running Rock, Country, Jazz, Blues, Dance? Yes, WHITE artistes and ain't no niggas tryna upstage them, those genres are white turf through and through

Really? You want to brag about the HALF Black man raised by a white woman? Holla at me when a REAL nigga like 50 makes it to the white house, it's called the 'White' House for a reason boo wink

Lol, where did I say I prefer white people? Dude, I don't"'t even watch movies without black actors...I bet you love white people a lot more than I do

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
romeorails:
U seem to talk with both sides of ur mouth lol cheesy u the one giving prejudicial views of blacks by casting urself in the shadows of the whites yet accusing me of giving them preference over my colour. Talking about blacks that av dominated the Grammys, young lady, mention the likes of Quincy Jones, Kanye West, Beyonce, Jayz, Alicia Keys, Stevie wonder, Tina turner, usher, Whitney Houston, and the list goes on and on. In the rap game, Eminem is the only white that can be found in the first class rappers. Biggy, tupac,jayz, Nas, rakeem etc I need not mention on n on,. Blacks dominate the music scene, apart from dox u've mentioned now gimme names... u still av the likes of Rihanna, Niki minaj... to mention but few, so tell me who rules? 90%+ I repeat. Having said that I can still understand how much predilection u've got for the white skin, cos it seems u can put ur life at stake defending them even tho unrealistically. Little wonder u crave for a white hubby, hence ur #Team white hustle. Quite infra dig . Girl, am black n if I come back to this world I want to be black, but u on the other hand is black but u can go any length to land a white husband from ur posts. Quite zany

Dude, I'm being realistic while you want to live in lala land and deceive yourself.

You want to know who rules the industry? Why don't you check the amount of Grammy's Eminem has and compare it to that of Kanye and Jay? You want to know who has influence? Check out Taylor Swift's followers on social media and juxtapose it with your Beyonce and Nicki's own.

I'm stating facts and you're blabbering the same ignorant lines regurgitated by black people worldwide to make themselves feel better

All I said was #TeamForeignGuys and you assumed I meant white men, oh, like there aren't black men outside Nigeria?

And before you accuse me of not being proud of my race, last I checked, you're the one kissing some pasty assss in a white man's land. If you're so pro-black, why are you trying to reap where the white man sowed? Why don't you sit in your black nation and slug it out like a real man?

Or does the black man only show his masculinity when it's time to straff a white man's wife?
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Girl, av bn following u both's post. And I can sense how much u so love the white skin and defend dem. And d guy just made mention of blacks staffing whites, he never said he was one of them, dts how u girls become too ignorant, just because he told u wat obtains over thr. U even telling him to sit back in his country, dt was clueless. I see a hoe who can kill herself to suck a white dick lol. Make me sef pluck ur fight lol. He asked a question, will u prefer a lazy man in bed, and reading tru ur subsequent posts u ddnt answer. I hate hypocrites. Dn't ever mess with we black niggas cos a black nigga will pound u silly. grin
No take me serious o, I just had to intervene cos ur argument seems blind
safarigirl:

Dude, I'm being realistic while you want to live in lala land and deceive yourself.

You want to know who rules the industry? Why don't you check the amount of Grammy's Eminem has and compare it to that of Kanye and Jay? You want to know who has influence? Check out Taylor Swift's followers on social media and juxtapose it with your Beyonce and Nicki's own.

I'm stating facts and you're blabbering the same ignorant lines regurgitated by black people worldwide to make themselves feel better

All I said was #TeamForeignGuys and you assumed I meant white men, oh, like there aren't black men outside Nigeria?

And before you accuse me of not being proud of my race, last I checked, you're the one kissing some pasty assss in a white man's land. If you're so pro-black, why are you trying to reap where the white man sowed? Why don't you sit in your black nation and slug it out like a real man?

Or does the black man only show his masculinity when it's time to straff a white man's wife?

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bro, tnx for the intervention. Dts how some naija girls behave o. They can so denigrate, jst to land a white dick, some bitches tho, not all
jaybillionaire:
Girl, av bn following u both's post. And I can sense how much u so love the white skin and defend dem. And d guy just made mention of blacks staffing whites, he never said he was one of them, dts how u girls become too ignorant, just because he told u wat obtains over thr. U even telling him to sit back in his country, dt was clueless. I see a hoe who can kill herself to suck a white dick lol. Make me sef pluck ur fight lol. He asked a question, will u prefer a lazy man in bed, and reading tru ur subsequent posts u ddnt answer. I hate hypocrites. Dn't ever mess with we black niggas cos a black nigga will pound u silly. grin
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Psoul:

I understand how you feel. But your personal feeling should not be a standard to give advice that will be use by almost everyone on earth.
Were you expecting him to tell you not to respect him cos he cheats on u? You owe you husband that respect so long as you are still married to him. You have your reward for doing that and for him cheating on you has his reward for not loving you good enough to avoid cheating on you.

Let me tell you more about submission. This happened to me way back wen I was still a bachelor. I had this girl friend. I love her though, but you knw as a youth then, we like to test a lot. The girl was very submissive.

It happened that i met this girl, my sister's roomate on campus. She paid us a visit wt my sister and i had a fling wt her wtout my sis knowing. Later she sent me a letter thanking me for the show and also promised that she will come again to have it in full. You knw what i mean. Then Phone were not available to all.
I read the letter, fold it and store in my wallet. Unknown to me, my gf, saw the letter wen i told her to get money from my wallet. She collected the letter and kept it for a very long time wtout asking me about it.

The day the girl came for the second time happened to be the day my Gf wants to travel. I beckoned her to stay around since we have a visitor. She refused and told me that she has to go and asked me to see her off to the road. As she was about entering the bike to park, she dipped hand into her bag and handed that letter to me and say..... "but dont do it again....I'm leaving you with your conscience".

That action broke me completely. To tell you the truth, that was how i ended up that illicit affair wt that girl and vowed never to disrespect any girl that loves me and is very submissive.

Imagine if she had quarreled wt me. I may not have bn able to totally disengaged myself from the other girl.

Wow!, she must have been one in a million.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin don't get too tensed cos I hit the nail on ur head lol grin grin grin cheesy. At least, someone has confirmed Wt u r, n from ur actions, u've corroborated dt.
safarigirl:

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by 0Pst: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by 0Pst: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:
'pound you silly' but get buttfucked by your white masters. There's no argument here baby, u bleeps remain the most useless...your women have the cultural misogyny as an excuse while you remain a cancer to the world

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:
and how many white cocks did your mother suck before she realised she wasn't good enough for any of them and had to settle for your deadbeat daddy?

Dunno how you you can call someone you know nothing of a hoe and then end your jargons with "don't take me serious"..... And considering you type with jumbled words like the other c*cksuc*ker whose brain resides in his balls, I get the feeling I'm talking to the same person. What? You pulled out your alternate moniker to make a point?

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Now I can see u r a real bitch. Slut, leme leave u with dt nigga to drill d hole outta ur motherfkin asshole. U buggerwarf. U can come suck my nuts for all I care cheesy
safarigirl:
and how many white cocks did your mother suck before she realised she wasn't good enough for any of them and had to settle for your deadbeat daddy?

Dunno how you you can call someone you know nothing of a hoe and then end your jargons with "don't take me serious"..... And considering you type with jumbled words like the other RoosterDrinker whose brain resides in his balls, I get the feeling I'm talking to the same person. What? You puldaddyut your alternate moniker to make a point?

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
And am sure ur mum sucks dick too good, cos u can bring her along, leme pound her mouth good while she can feed u with d remains in her mouth, ashy coquette lineage cheesy
safarigirl:

Dunno how you you can call someone you know nothing of a hoe and then end your jargons with "don't take me serious"..... And considering you type with jumbled words like the other RoosterDrinker whose brain resides in his balls, I get the feeling I'm talking to the same person. What? You puldaddyut your alternate moniker to make a point?

as u can see, he's my friend, we ain't same but we pals ryt here, so we can av u n ur pal dealt with, n ur mus as well
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by sarahade(f): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
kaboninc:

I don't blame you na. I see you just refused to have sense.

If you can't worship a man then go and worship a woman or yourself na. After all you have the right.

Na people like you wey dey cause nuisance to humanity.

The truth is bitter, you can call me different names it just shows how low you are and i wont let you drag me with you. Man indeed

I will only worship my creator and man is not included, afterall its my right not yours.

And its people like me who will save women from slavery and brain washing. A woman is a beautiful and supreme beign beign unique in every way. Not lesser than that. Thank God for our fathers who understood the value of a female child.

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by 0Pst: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
And that's it, that's the sign of victory! When their very little logical skills get exhausted, they begin petty shaming. You b.itc.h niggas should get your priority right. Give your energy to more important things and stop begging for submission lwkmd. Get into politics, modern entrepreneurship etc and cause a positive change to the nation. Stop roaming nairaland looking for girls that'll go through what ur mothers went through
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by kaboninc(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
sarahade:

The truth is bitter, you can call me different names it just shows how low you are and i wont let you drag me with you. Man indeed

I will only worship my creator and man is not included, afterall its my right not yours.

And its people like me who will save women from slavery and brain washing. A woman is a beautiful and supreme beign beign unique in every way. Not lesser than that. Thank God for our fathers who understood the value of a female child.

I was right after all when I said you just refused to have sense. I never called you names. And you were the first who came to me in a rude way. I wonder who's then low between us.

Maybe you have a different bible than the common bible. Only you know how you think. Your bible placed man above woman in so many instances.

Yes preach it oh, a woman is a supreme being, much more supreme than the man...after all it's your right to preach but my right to listen.

Carry ya warped reasoning commit for my road abeg.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by bekpo(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
kretoz:
Op ur write up sounds funny and stupid, Now I believe that age does not mean one is ready for marriage, no wonder your wife left you, it's such a shame that you want submission from ur wife while you don't respect, love and even cherish her, I read a post on Nairaland where a taxi driver was calling his wife all sorts of name and was insulting her just because the woman thought her husband asked her to open the Okpa for him while what he said was that the woman should eat the okpa if she is hungry, According to the narrator, the woman was begging the man while he continued to abuse her and call her names and you expect a woman to be submissive to that kind of man? please think again. I once heard of a divorce story where the woman seeking for divorce demanded custody of her kids cos she always paid her husband for sex right from their wedding day, now the woman after having 3 kids for the man decided that enough is enough, and went for divorce, the man on his own side did not deny the story as he believed it's the duty of the woman to pay him for his services (Intercourse) else he will go and get it outside. my question now is will you advice the woman to be submissive when the man in question has no regards for her, please stop deceiving people. Marriage is a union that involves the partners treating each other the way they want to be treated. Mind you that no woman on earth enters marital institution with the view of disobeying their husband, in fact most women try as much as possible to make the marriage work but believe me when I tell you that there is a limit to what a woman can take, you can take my advice or better still throw it in to the trash can but please stop deceiving people with Bible quotations that only favour your attitude and sex instead be specific and speak on both sides. as for ur write up, too trashy to read.

R u married at all?
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by pocohantas(f): 4:19am On Oct 02, 2016
BornInApril:
Before you quote someone go and make research.

"Queen Elizabeth I" did not get married.

She what she said here. "I would rather be a begger and be single than a queen and be married."

She didn't get married because she knew she would be expected to submit to her husband and her authority as a queen is gone.

Before you throw tantrums try and acquire some knowledge.

Calm down...high bp is real.
I didn't throw tantrums, I asked a question. I thought you were referring to Queen Elizabeth II.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by IbBarham(m): 4:58am On Oct 02, 2016
Nice post,.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by sarahade(f): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2016
kaboninc:

I was right after all when I said you just refused to have sense. I never called you names. And you were the first who came to me in a rude way. I wonder who's then low between us.

Maybe you have a different bible than the common bible. Only you know how you think. Your bible placed man above woman in so many instances.

Yes preach it oh, a woman is a supreme being, much more supreme than the man...after all it's your right to preach but my right to listen.

Carry ya warped reasoning commit for my road abeg.

Why are you being defensive, you think by calling me senseless it means its true or hides the fact that there's reasoning in post.

I made a comment on my own you decided to quote me and now its my fault .shm if you believe that a woman is supreme than men its your right to believe. All I know is whether you are a man or woman or a child, black or white, short or tall we are just human being unique in everyday.

The bible I read did knot place a man over a woman, but husband over wife to love and lead not control and commit adultery even the bible allows divorce on the ground of adultery. So I should be the one asking you which bible do you read

Me dey my lane jeje before you cross come.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
pocohantas:

Calm down...high bp is real.
I didn't throw tantrums, I asked a question. I thought you were referring to Queen Elizabeth II.
Awww.... we cool.

Don't mind me

Sorry for disrespecting you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.