Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha (1015 Views)

JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. / 500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha by BOBBYTRICK: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Am telling you o, u are missing big time o. coz have missed since theives (1 Million boys) came to my house to take away my phones (after i stole 12 girls remote button in 3/4 weeks)...
just like this boring good guy here https://www.nairaland.com/3347359/babe-wants-ruin-me needs the group. Anyway 'unity' came here to let u know that ilegend groups...
i6a
i7a
wootalks
escofi
davidosexguide
female sex tapes still rocks.
will be getting a new phone soon, and we gonna rock that badass boy group again! #UNITY
Re: You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha by BOBBYTRICK: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

Sadly, we have have 3 months left. Whatsapp will not work on most of your phones. Any other group by 2017 (by God's grace) will require money to join."
SHA, LAUNCH UR BLOG AND CHATDICTED 1 BOOK... WILL BUY...
Re: You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha by BOBBYTRICK: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

I have a blog, but not on this niche. It's managed by someone else (I don't want to be associated with it for now). I'll soon empower 20 youths (10 guys and 10 ladies) by designing and hosting a blog for them. And teaching them how to generate traffic by fire and by force. Although, the blogs will be mine, but the money will be shared 50/50.

And for the book. No worry. God dey.
Am scared if you would deactivate your nl account. would have backup your post on my pc. But..., for now am having a cloudy eye vision and wont be able to use a pc
Re: You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

I'll pray for you. God will restore it. Or you sell your PC and use the money to restore your vision or sell your vision to restore your PC. Any way is a way. #Winks

this guy,u too bad gaan cheesy I go miss you pass.

T.B.H I wish I can appreciate you enough.

2 Likes

Re: You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha by BOBBYTRICK: 6:14am On Sep 15, 2016
iLegend:

I'll pray for you. God will restore it. Or you sell your PC and use the money to restore your vision or sell your vision to restore your PC. Any way is a way. #Winks

A cloudy vision isnt a problem, just a 4-5day prob, a blurry vision is a problem. but i would be getting a glass soon (will be used whenever am using a pc). the cause of mine was using the pc day/night.
Re: You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha by BOBBYTRICK: 6:16am On Sep 15, 2016
Anyway, till am back to the group...
Re: You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha by luvlyoracle(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
iLegend:

Add me to the group.
Re: You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

One Night Stand With A Female Nigerian Celebrity, Who Would It Be / What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger / Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.