Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... (1339 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) / Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by dubemnaija: 12:22am On Sep 15, 2016
I am this type of person that hates falling in love, not because love is not a nice thing, but because of the commitments and others. I don't wish to break fragile heart.

There's this girl that lives near my office. Shes a 200 level pharmaceutical student. It was love at first sight the very first day I saw her. Shes a very beautiful, tall (with open teeth o grin) and intelligent young girl. I approached her and took her contact. We ve been talking every other day (its been over 4 weeks now).

Yesterday, I told her I'd love to be the man in her life, she didn't utter a word. Like guys will always do, I persisted, and she said something that has been worrying me ever since. she said she wouldn't want to hurt me now or even in the future. According to her, she has no vagina and its been like that since birth. She passes her urine through a small opening surgically made in that area. Her parents have tried all they could to see that shes corrected, but all to no avail. It has denied her of true love and comfort. This is a very beautiful and intelligent lady I'd love to spend my future with. I believe my future is bleak without her. Am even ready to have a no sex relationship with her, but I am thinking of tomorrow.

Now, I don't know if there's anything to be done (medically) to correct the anomaly? Again, with the way things are now, are there chances of her giving birth? I really want to be the one to help this ANGEL outta this night-mare.

Pls guys, help me out! If you were in my shoes, what would you do?
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by JuicyPucci(f): 12:28am On Sep 15, 2016
That's what we called karma
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by dubemnaija: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2016
JuicyPucci:
That's what we called Karma for you.

Hmmm! What has karma got to do with my plight here? shocked
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by junnyjake(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2016
seriously? I ain't heard of anything like this throughout my existence on this God's green earth. Jesus Christ!

You a man, I believe you know what you want, and if you don't it's better you seclude yourself to serenity to find out.

Caz I'm sure you wont like a situation whereby you spend your lifetime hating someone you've resolved to spending your life with.

1 Like

Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by SMARTKOSSY: 12:55am On Sep 15, 2016
Lemme slp first
Ehe I Don wake..... Young man, the girl just wanna tease u and see if u really mean ur love preaching to her. Tell her u dnt mind.

1 Like

Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by dubemnaija: 12:59am On Sep 15, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Lemme slp first

I wish I can sleep too..
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by Fidelismaria: 1:18am On Sep 15, 2016
shocked I no see wella
were my glasses make I read am wella
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by dayowunmi(m): 1:27am On Sep 15, 2016
Are you sure the girl is not just teasing you in order to verify if you are not a hit and run or smash and waka kind of guy? I will say, if your intentions are noble as you earlier said, you should continue your friendship, with time the truth will come out.

1 Like

Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 15, 2016
Through a small surgical opening in that area?! Hahaha. That girl can lie for Africa. There's no way on earth that is true. For if she have no vagina, the urinary meatus is absent. Then it's either she use a stomach bag to collect urine or have her urogenital system surgically reshape (that cost about $100,000). And If it's the latter (which it is as she claims to have a hole), she'll have no control over urination as it'll just flow anyhow. So she's lying!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by Ranchhoddas: 2:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Wetin I no go read for this Nairaland??
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by dubemnaija: 2:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Wetin I no go read for this Nairaland??

OK..
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by M2dX(m): 4:15am On Sep 15, 2016
which kind movie be this
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by dubemnaija: 5:07am On Sep 15, 2016
M2dX:
which kind movie be this

Acura kiss
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by SMARTKOSSY: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2016
dubemnaija:

Acura kiss
hmmmm kissing ur fellow guy undecided
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by Laveda(f): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2016
How do I believe this
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2016
VolTOxic:
Through a small surgical opening in that area?! Hahaha. That girl can lie for Africa. There's no way on earth that is true. For if she have no vagina, the urinary meatus is absent. Then it's either she use a stomach bag to collect urine or have her urogenital system surgically reshape (that cost about $100,000). And If it's the latter (which it is as she claims to have a hole), she'll have no control over urination as it'll just flow anyhow. So she's lying!!

Wish I could give you more than one like, you're so on point
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell....
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2016
Is this for real? Wow. I've nothing to say.
Lalasticlala, I know you'll like this story! shocked
Re: I Really Love This Girl With All My Heart But... by dubemnaija: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Lies from the pit of hell....

U don't knw nothing

(1) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer??? / Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. / Cameltoes For Your Weekend, So Phat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.