Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Women And Their Charm, My Ordeal Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Charm, My Ordeal Yesterday (448 Views)

Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women And Their Charm, My Ordeal Yesterday by humbleAYO95(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2016
So yestarday my sister and I, were heading out, for those that know akure well, you will agree with me that igoba is a developing area, thus, we have to walk a while, before you get to a major road, or take a bike. There is this bike man that i attend the same church with, he neva reason am before, say make he carry me free before, but i total understand, man must survive na, moreover no family in bez, talk less of friends, talk lesser of a church member. Back to the road, my sis and I were alread half way out, we saw coming this bikeman guy, less i forget, did i mention am one of the lucky few that has a beautiful sister? Okay we stop am, climb bike. My sis just told me, bro, this guy would forfeit his pay, lo and behold, we got to our bike stop, i was about paying when i heard, bro no worry na, we gather dey, haa, for this BABU time, i just keep me doe. Thank am, i come dey wonder shey we no gather dey before ni, my sister come tell me say he no dey collect money for her hand. Guys nawa oo, wetin women dey take ho us down?
Re: Women And Their Charm, My Ordeal Yesterday by eyinjuege: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2016
Grow a pair of boobs
Re: Women And Their Charm, My Ordeal Yesterday by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2016
I am not understanding you grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This For Money ? / She Brings Her Lover To The House / Her Ex Is Trying To Come Back. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.