Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success (65416 Views)

See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) / See What A Twitter User Said His Girlfriend Made Him Do For 6 Months / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Flashh: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
To the ladies... if you follow this, just know when you start regretting it later, she won't be there to help you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by mhisbliss(f): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
chai so blunt, ayam out of here
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Idrismusty97(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
She has great potentials....As an Ashawo. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by SamJed(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
But seriously what is wrong with the female folks....

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Toto don lose value

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Mcowubaba: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin
HIV is also sexually transmitted o wink

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
nice point, you are too far Linda Ikeji nko
Linda ikeji is still making her own money undecided
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Juniorbuba(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol,so it is no longa std it is nw sts{sexually transmitted success},i laff una lyf dont give a f*** buh any lady in need of sts can contact me<d success is 2 much i feel lyk sharin> on 081419419419

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by VictorRomanov: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
That is why an average Nigerian girl would never be taken seriously by an average Nigerian hustling man. with this kind of mind set, u just know they are sex and baby making machines.

did the couple mention that having sex gave one partner sense? And why is it the man that would transmit the success sexually and not the woman? Na only gonorrhea and STDs dem sabi transmit

5 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Carter4luv(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
then prostitutes wuld av been topping the forbe list of the riches in d world cuz the sleep wit major successful men. dont go and hustle like dangote to b rich and put sex in front of ur success. dis kind of lecturers fail students.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by ouzo1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
And some rich punya too the help,how will u bala oprah wilfrey and not been inspired financially as a guy
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by nervegasfarts: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
receive sense, in Jesus name!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Juniorbuba:
Lol,so it is no longa std it is nw sts{sexually transmitted success},i laff una lyf dont give a f*** buh any lady in need of sts can contact me<d success is 2 much i feel lyk sharin> on 081419419419
you are just sad undecided.....How long do you have left to live? Or until the std you have kills you? undecided....let me start saying RIP in advance undecided

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Bgorgeous: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Gbam yes ke
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by adegeye38(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Sirrexninefour(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Same Way Poverty, STD'S, Demonic Spirits, Intergenerational Curses, Waywardness, Sciolism, eternal damnation, and Daftness are Success-fully-Sexually-Transmittable!

It all depends on the angle of success she's looking at, if as stated above ; Yes. Otherwise;-No

Gold Diggers Everywhere Seeking For Whom To Milk Dry!

Iranu! Dem can't fit see no one!!

Mtchewwww...
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by sparkleboy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
I shudder for this generation!!! If someone could write that trash and some supposed educated youths are supporting her!!! shocked sad embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Olasco93: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
I won't blame her since she is speaking from experience.
Ogbeni abeg help me increase the intensity of my Standing fan jare...

4 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Akalia(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
True
u too like Bleep, Chai grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Joyfloxy: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
God deliver us from the hands of Lucifer agent sent to destroy our Inspiration in life

4 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Khameal007(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
I've heard of cases where bad luck and demons are transmitted sexually... so excuse me if I risk giving this theory a thought...

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by maamisco(f): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by telemapreye1(f): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Gbam! I support her
If you fvck broke men your reasoning will be so broke...but if it's the other way round...Goodluck
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by khristal87(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
U re fucking a guy because he s rich and wealth s sexually transmitted, d u knw hw he got his wealth Dts y G boys ll alwys use u irresponsible ladies as scape goats..... Mtcheeeeeew

5 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by MISSNORA(f): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Shit....
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by macaranta(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
And this made fp?
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Greataausim(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
If I talk them go come for my head lipsrsealed
Spotted#
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by AntiWailer: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
I was almost reasoning with her until I saw FCKING and HELPING.

That is simply a prostitute's mentality. So all u can offer is the FCK.

If she talked about being with a motivator who can challenge u from ur comfort zone with their lifestyle.

Some one who will tell u "babe u can do this."

Some one who will say "dnt be scared of failing if u fail we fail together"

U can take the discussion along that line but this FCK and HELP does not make any sense at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by francisMKD(m): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
;( who dey talk about "Bleep" and sucessful wen e dey here if na sucessful prick u dey find i get for all sizes 14" , 18" ,21" and even 42inches (on special demand)

if i Bleep u finish baa u no go only dey sucessful but u will also go and call ur mama, sisters and all ur village women!

TRY ME..I BE DR. SUCKSEXX.... #LOL

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by AngelAhnie(f): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Greataausim:

Spotted#
I nor talk before
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Well, they don't call it suck-sex for nothing cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) / Problems With Handsome Guys / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.