Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,991 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) (65386 Views)

Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
A Facebook user took to his Facebook timeline to post pictures of a Nigerian man proposing to his lover against all odds.
He wrote:
She had an accident that got her bedridden, yet her man defied the odds & proposed to her!
Love is Beautiful ���
May God break protocols to bless you.
Amen.
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3531761563529759&set=pcb.3531762006863048
This is true love here.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
May we locate the right ones and not those waka pass men IJN

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by drealcivilceno(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
If na you this mumu man, she will dump your sorry ass. Wise up ooh!

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
See true love in Nigeria

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by AirmirthDY(f): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
So emotional�.... Who says there's no love?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by dukeprince50: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
A man's love is unconditional, na women weh get problems.

If it was the other way round, she for don leave am since

293 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
robosky02:
Lalasticlala

See through love in Nigeria
I pray for this kind of love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Love is sweet grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
What condition? It is a mere fracture that has already been taken care of.
She would definitely be okay in a few months.
Congrats to the duo!

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Had It Been Dat D Man Was D One In Dat Condition, Would She Accept D Man?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by fati2001(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
those are the REAL HUMANS,BUT ARE RARE.....

SO HAPPY!

WATCH AS THE FRUSTRATED CREW POUR OUT THEIR LOWLIFE NOVELS..

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by RightToReject(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
A womanly woman who's proved her conscientious disposition and altruistic interest on her man deserves a sacrifice like this and more from him.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
A man's love is unconditional, na women weh get problems.

If it was the other way round, she for don leave am since
Explain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
kolafolabi:
What condition? It is a mere fracture that has already been taken care of.
She would definitely be okay in few months time.
Congrats to the duo!
Some men would wait until she is ok and start walking properly before they propose while most men will get a replacement.

19 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
The accident is not that heavy na

What if it's the only opportunity the guy got to get the girl ?

The boy na guy man , this is just a fracture ! In 2 months time the girl will be fit , nothing serious here

She is even struggling to accept the ring even , on norms this girl , the guy fit no reach to put head for her matter , he choosed the right time , the coast is a bit clear now

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by dukeprince50: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
saaphiere:
Explain.
The only creature that has spoken with the devil one on one? I don't think I can explain anything about such creature, its beyond my purview.
let me hear what lalasticlala has to say

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mtchew
Let her recover from that accident, she will still sleep with another man.
Abi no be woman again?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
dz is d definition of "only a man can gve true love".
dorin27... Come here, lemme gve u true loving. grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
The only creature that has spoken with the devil one on one? I don't think I can explain anything about such creature, its beyond my purview.
let me hear what lalasticlala has to say
lol.. Dz nigga savage grin .

he said 'd only creature that has spoken to satan one on one' grin

17 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Awesome
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by chris259(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
The question here is... if the reverse was the case here will the woman still marry the man?? hmm i leave dis for the women here to answer.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
RightToReject:
A womanly woman who's proved her conscientious disposition and altruistic interest on her man deserves a sacrifice like this and more from him.
All these grammar for this small thing?

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Allah Akbar
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Something that will end in premium tears

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Scam, make he go sit-down.. if she were to be deform will he had proposed to her?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
J111333:
All these grammar for this small thing?

dey thing tire me.

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
If it was the other way around, would the lady dare accept the man's proposal?? Nonsense. angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
What a fvcktard simp!
If you were in her condition, she will move on with another man, You stupid Simp. undecided

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by adminlo: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
May if it was the reverse ... The girl will just run away ....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
drealcivilceno:
If na you this mumu man, she will dump your sorry ass. Wise up ooh!

Please sir no offense oo

How did you just think like a fool?

Please i came in peace sir

Aswear you don't have sense oo,

Haha kilode

We don't think like dat here,

So no girl can do this for his man?

Moreover, you don't need to say dat in dis type of situation, even the girl status never move you to comment like a wise man,

People dey,

Have a nice day smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.