Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138804 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SlayerSupreme: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
So this pig hasn't had enough? Okay.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by somegirl1: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
TheArchangel:
What is ANIOMA? A coined word to unite Igbos from the Delta is being used by some unexposed few as an identity. SMH

This is a quote from http://umuanioma.com/index.php/anioma

Anioma in Perspective
INTRODUCTION

Igboland and Benin (Ezechime), and “Ahaba-Ujom” (Asaba) from Nteje (Igboland) and Igalla (Kogi State) and “Agbon” (Agbor) Bini.

Others like Isi-Ile-Uku, a Benin word for present (Issele-Uku) founded by Oba Eweka I of Benin, Onicha-Uku, Onicha-Ugbo, Onicha-Olona and Onicha-Ado (Descendants of Ezechime, a Bini migrant)............

I still don't understand how Ezechime or Eze Chime could have been a Bini man when there is no "ch" sound in Bini language.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ak47mann(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ngozi123:

Tbh, I'm not really sure. Unfortunately, I'm not very knowledgeable about my village but I do know that it borders Onitsha- it's literally a stone's throw away- and other Ogbaru villages too. Why do you ask?
I got some projects in odaekpe I know Onitsha very well I have many Onitsha friends one of them spend time in my house when ever he visit London,I keep hearing about ogbaru even my class mate in DMGS comes from ogbaru I always think your place is around rive line area like odaekpe cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:

It's so unfortunate for me that you retards have dragged me down to your level of tribal hurls and word exchange. Check the thread from the beginning, the retard was the one who started by insulting anioma people.
But why are you igbos so useless like this? Why must every thread of tribalism be comprising of the igbos?
Why do we hardly see long threads of tribal issues involving hausas or yorubas or other groups against each other? Its always igbos against others. Bunch of psychopaths.

Hmmm mmh. It was this thread that made your ass post bigotry comment.

Oh wait, NO it was not

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by somegirl1: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
ehikwe22:
The slave you are talking about never identified himself as Igbo but Eboh, which is a corruption of Aboh. I have made a research on this and it's obvious there is a big difference between the people called Igbo and the Eboh the person you are talking about referred to.
This claim has been found to be unlikely.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:
Gosh, Igbos think with all their loud mouths and population of mouth making that they can change anything in this country. I have never seen any group of people so stupid, daft and mad at the same time.

It baffles me that people will just think that everybody can be as mad as them. The fact that you guys can claim fake identities on nairaland or social networks does not mean we all can be mad like you.

If not that you guys are irredemable lunatics, why us it that we hardly see any thread where yorubas are forcing other people to be yorubas or hausas are forcing other people to be hausas? The two tribes dont make noise as fools as many Ipob members do but yet they control the in and out of Nigeria while you guys with all your hatred day and night cry for attention for nothing. Irredemable lunatics.

Yet your ashawo ass came here to be the voice of a group tbat you AREN'T. What is stopping your monkey ass in sticking to the north you hail from instead of making a fool of yourself by using others to shield yourself while you screech out bigotry comment.

Useless rat. Only you northerners and your side bitches from waste have the tendency to use others as shield before displaying your bigot ass. And yet you wonder why the entire SOUTH excluding your side bitches wants to get as far away as possible as they can.

And you control the in and out of nigeria, and so what? that is why that country is the piece of dying shithole that it is as we speak. Is that even something to even boast about?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Eastfield1: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
ikechu1:

Hmmm mmh. It was this thread that made your ass post bigotry comment.

Oh wait, NO it was not
I saw all the names she has been calling igbos on this thread but after reading this Ur screen shot of her comment i noticed that her hatred for igbo didn't start today th0

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by TheArchangel(f): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
ak47mann:
I got some projects in odaekpe I know Onitsha very well I have many Onitsha friends one of them spend time in my house when ever he visit London,I keep hearing about ogbaru even my class mate in DMGS comes from ogbaru I always think your place is around rive line area like odaekpe cool
Ogbaru comprises of many towns. From Uga junction to Ogwu-ikpelle, we have
Odekpe
Okpoko
Ohita
Atani
Akili Ozizor
Ochuche Umuodu
Amiyi
Mputu
Ogbakuba
Ogwu-aniocha
Umunankwo
Umuzu
Ossomala
Obeagwe
Akili Ogidi
Ogwu Ikpele

Then you will connect to Ndoni in River state from Ogwu ikpele
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Eastfield1:

I saw all the names she has been calling igbos on this thread but after reading this Ur screen shot of her comment i noticed that her hatred for igbo didn't start today th0

She's always been a bigot. A huge one at that...infact, go through her post. She even attacked a dude for praising igbo women. She took it up a notch to claim the igbo girl they were praising is half yoruba and her beauty came from her yoruba side. She provided no evidence to support her, other than claiming "I know"...knowing how much of a liar she is and how she tries to shield herself whenever she makes a bigot comment, I bet she didn't even know that girl...I bet you. That's what makes me laugh when she calls others tribalist. Like b1tch, you are a huge tribalists so who are you to call others wtf you are.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by TheArchangel(f): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
somegirl1:

I still don't understand how Ezechime or Eze Chime could have been a Bini man when there is no "ch" sound in Bini language.
It is baffling.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
TheArchangel:
Odekpe
Okpoko
Ohita
Atani
Akili Ozizor
Ochuche Umuodu
Amiyi
Mputu
Ogbakuba
Ogwu-aniocha
Umunankwo
Umuzu
Ossomala
Obeagwe
Akili Ogidi
Ogwu Ikpele

Thanks for this. Do the Ndoni and Ogwu Ikpele or Odaekpe people relate or inter-marry? Is Ndoni dialect similar to general Anambra Igbo or southern or Aba/Umuahia Igbo?
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
TheArchangel:
Odekpe
Okpoko
Ohita
Atani
Akili Ozizor
Ochuche Umuodu
Amiyi
Mputu
Ogbakuba
Ogwu-aniocha
Umunankwo
Umuzu
Ossomala
Obeagwe
Akili Ogidi
Ogwu Ikpele

Are you from Ogbaru too?
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
The retard screenshoting posts of me against igbo is not showing posts where i encouraged unity between Igbos and Anioma.
This hatred has so consumed these ipob miscreants that they cannot think clearly

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
somegirl1:

I read a FBcomment by an onitsha girl that said that Ezechime is actually from owerri. According to her, the Eze chime is from Benin is a distorted part of their history that Bini that migrated down with Eze chime told to their children. And since after generations, Bini descendant have accumulated with the igbo descendent, the Bini descendent now claim onitsha and thus spread that story throughout her hometown. According to her, only a handful of people that came down with Ezechime were bini. The rest were igbo but unfortunately, the Bini rewrote their history.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
I was spending my time on this thread trying to make my ika peeps (Chuckzyblingz and Suwalee) see reasons why their language Ika is not so different from Igbo and how we Aniomas and igbos are related yet these retards only screenshot the parts of my comments that complement their hate filled souls.

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:
Gosh, Igbos think with all their loud mouths and population of mouth making that they can change anything in this country. I have never seen any group of people so stupid, daft and mad at the same time.

It baffles me that people will just think that everybody can be as mad as them. The fact that you guys can claim fake identities on nairaland or social networks does not mean we all can be mad like you.

If not that you guys are irredemable lunatics, why us it that we hardly see any thread where yorubas are forcing other people to be yorubas or hausas are forcing other people to be hausas? The two tribes dont make noise as fools as many Ipob members do but yet they control the in and out of Nigeria while you guys with all your hatred day and night cry for attention for nothing. Irredemable lunatics.

Look at this bastard ashawo ten kobo that doesn't even know who her father is. You will probably end up like your mother riding different dick like a wwhhore!
You are a perpetual hateful tribalist that belongs to the psychiatrist ward. You have no moral ground to condemn people for the same thing you are championing. Shameless wwhore you need to be hanged and burnt alive.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SpicyJosBabe(f): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmm, i normally do not involve myself in threads and issues like this but i will just because of two things, for the fact that someone started insulting northernerns here and the doubt of genieluv's identity.

First of all, nobody should insult the north or northernerns or middlebelters just because of a comment by genieluv because as he has rightly said here, no Jos or Benue person or any middlebelter or any northerner cares about whatever Delta igbo, Amiona, or Anioma, enuali or Ika or Achiona or Anochia means. Are these spanish words or what? I have never heard of these places or names or whatever in Nigeria and this is probably because i am not from Delta or even from the south.
So nobody should insult any northerner because of all these craps or issues of identity.

Secondly, genieluv is someone i met on nairaland because she regularly comments on my threads and we became friends and i have met her in person since we both reside in Jos. She has actually told me that she is originally from Benue and somehow Delta, but i personally don't care about all these because i know nothing about them.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Look at this bastard ashawo ten kobo that doesn't even know who her father is. You will probably end up like your mother riding different dick like a wwhhore!
You are a perpetual hateful tribalist that belongs to the psychiatrist ward. You have no moral ground to condemn people for the same thing you are championing. Shameless wwhore you need to be hanged and burnt alive.

Retardd, Retardd, Retardd
My mother is happily married FYI, to my step father and has grown up kids your age, cos i observed that most of you are just hate filled teenagers, ipob miscreants and touts who do whatever Nnamdi kanu tells you. He is now rotting in jail and you will soon join him there.
See the way so many of you brainwashed derelicts killed yourself for a so called Director and his chukwo okike obioma.....imagine? Touts and thugs, Aba area boys
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:
I was spending my time on this thread trying to make my ika peeps (Chuckzyblingz and Suwalee) see reasons why their language Ika is not so different from Igbo and how we Aniomas and igbos are related yet these retards only screenshot the parts of my comments that complement their hate filled souls.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one is still calling herself WE ANIOMA despite everything. You have ZERO shame. You are very pathetic!!!!! I pity your parents..they brought in a useless goat into this world.

While I'm at it, does that screenshot remove the fact that you are a BIGOT!!!!?

Enuani was not even the only set of igbo you tried to drag under the bus and use to cause igbo division...Onitsha and Nsukka were even dragged by you.

Pathetic rat.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:

You and your Ika likes can perish in hell for all I care. You have no value for the Igbo nation because all you do is spit hatred against my people and slander our name. You think you have monopoly of insults. You can never win this!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Damn!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bro you're wicked ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by TheArchangel(f): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Thanks for this. Do the Ndoni and Ogwu Ikpele or Odaekpe people relate or inter-marry? Is Ndoni dialect similar to general Anambra Igbo or southern or Aba/Umuahia Igbo?
It is quite similar but more like the Enuani dialects with distinct fast phonics like the Anam people of Anambra.
They do intermarry as Ndoni is closer to Ogwuikpele than even Odekpe and Onitsha but the intermarriage is more with the Enuani's and Aboh across the Niger.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Hmm, i normally do not involve myself in threads and issues like this but i will just because of two things, for the fact that someone started insulting northernerns here and the doubt of genieluv's identity.

First of all, nobody should insult the north or northernerns or middlebelters just because of a comment by genieluv because as he has rightly said here, no Jos or Benue person or any middlebelter or any northerner cares about whatever Delta igbo, Amiona, or Anioma, enuali or Ika or Achiona or Anochia means. Are these spanish words or what? I have never heard of these places or names or whatever in Nigeria and this is probably because i am not from Delta or even from the south.
So nobody should insult any northerner because of all these craps or issues of identity.

Secondly, genieluv is someone i met on nairaland because she regularly comments on my threads and we became friends and i have met her in person since we both reside in Jos. She has actually told me that she is originally from Benue and somehow Delta, but i personally don't care about all these because i know nothing about them.

Oh, so you reached here. LoL. Don't mind me and these Ipob miscreants. These people are nothing but scallywags. Their hatred has so much filled their souls that the whole world has turned upside down for them and they cannot accept life the way it is.
I am exchanging words with them like that because these retardds want to drag my paternal state Delta into their Biafran madness but they will surely fail.

Thanks for your comments anyway
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by TheArchangel(f): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ngozi123:

Are you from Ogbaru too?
I had a brief stint at that axis. Very relaxing and the most unexploited part of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Well,now it bare that your little friend is a demented tribal bigot...Better cut her off before she infects you because you almost sounded like her.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by somegirl1: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

unnecessary and unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

What brought you to this thread? I only ask because this is the 33rd page of a thread that, until recently, had very little to do with northerners so I'm interested as to how you found it.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
OdenigboAroli, Ikechu, Eastfield et al

Its so sad that we have animals like you in this country.
I have gine through your profiles and found out that you guys are like the greatest tribal beasts ever to evolve.
Everything you guys post on or comment on here on nairaland are tribal stuffs dented with hatred, arrogance and madness.
Wait o, is this the way you people want to achieve your so called Biafra? Jesus, these igbo people are finished, and i thought they had hope.
I just hope within me that the good and pure hearted igbos would be able to overcome these bastards. Demons in human flesh called IPOB.
Nnamdi Kanu, it shall not be well with you for brainwashing people like this oo. You shall rot in that prison, only your corps will come out of that place!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ngozi123:

What brought you to this thread? I only ask because this is the 33rd page of a thread that, until recently, had very little to do with northerners so I'm interested as to how you found this thread.

Thank God I'm not the only one interested cause lipsrsealed noticed she's the only following genieluv have. Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Let me not even say anything.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:
OdenigboAroli, Ikechu, Eastfield et al

Its so sad that we have animals like you in this country.
I have gine through your profiles and found out that you guys are like the greatest tribal beasts ever to evolve.
Everything you guys post on or comment on here on nairaland are tribal stuffs dented with hatred, arrogance and madness.
Wait o, is this the way you people want to achieve your so called Biafra? Jesus, these igbo people are finished, and i thought they had hope.
I just hope within me that the good and pure hearted igbos would be able to overcome these bastards. Demons in human flesh called IPOB.
Nnamdi Kanu, it shall not be well with you for brainwashing people like this oo. You shall rot in that prison, only your corps will come out of that place!

I don't deny I'm a tribalist you miserable b1tch. I can't stand that shithole of a country and everything about you lots from both north and waste. I don't deny that shit. Unlike your ass, I'm not a story teller tribalists that denies being the bigot that she is.

Btw: screaming biafra everywhere and calling NK name isn't going to change wtf you are....an Idoma bigot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SirVintageCock: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
You are becoming rabid and incoherent.

Make a bow. Take a bow. Ain't seeing what you are even arguing about. Your ancestors must be writhing in their graves cos of this your disjointed ancestral history.

You are born out of wedlock and your mother probably remarried to an Enuani man which obviously lead to this your confusion cos you have forgotten where the sper.m that produced you came from or maybe you choose not to be associated with sper.m that fertilized you.
genieluv:

Retardd, Retardd, Retardd
My mother is happily married FYI, to my step father and has grown up kids your age, cos i observed that most of you are just hate filled teenagers, ipob miscreants and touts who do whatever Nnamdi kanu tells you. He is now rotting in jail and you will soon join him there.
See the way so many of you brainwashed derelicts killed yourself for a so called Director and his chukwo okike obioma.....imagine? Touts and thugs, Aba area boys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.