Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138555 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
ikechu1:

[size=18pt]I knew it[/size]

This bitch wants to f2k Nnamdi.

No wonder she's been calling this man's name for pages now.

Heya poor thing

She needs truck-full of dicks.... grin grin
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ngozi123:

Whatever you wish on me, may it rebound back to you and your family x7 IJMN. Amen.

I don't hate anyone and I'm not a tribalist, check my post history if you doubt me wink. I don't even really care that you're a compulsive liar with multiple accounts. My problem with you was that, by bringing up baseless claims about Aniocha/Oshimili people, you were bringing my heritage into question. I politely asked you to refrain from doing so but you continued to lie and lie, and lie again. You expose yourself with every post, carry on... undecided

Oh, u dont hate anyone and u are not a tribalist? Are you trying to divorce Ikechu your husband of hatred and tribal extremism? LoL grin Better run for your life oo, cos i see that you may still be a pretty young girl who has a future. Close your legs as soon as you can and flee from these ipob miscreants before you end up like Kanu's wife.
But wait oo, i tot u guys said Kanu was your hero? Nne, his wife should be your heroine as well na? Ngwa, emulate her sharp sharp. Something tells me that Ikechu would be the next ipob miscreant to be imprisoned or killed. grin Nne, u cannot run away from your destiny o.
Chai, ka chineke mezie oku o. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Neemrod:

Lol.. Your attempt to defend ur claimed anioma identity has raised another question in my head.
Do you know your father at all?

I don't think she does. One minute he's Benue mixed with igbo, the next he's full Benue then anioma then back to Benue then can to Anioma.

Likewise her mother. One minute she is anioma then Benue raised in Anioma then back to being anioma then back to benue.

She's so confused.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

She needs truck-full of dicks.... grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:

[s]Oh, u dont hate anyone and u are not a tribalist? Are you trying to divorce Ikechu your husband of hatred and tribal extremism? LoL grin Better run for your life oo, cos i see that you may still be a pretty young girl who has a future. Close your legs as soon as you can and flee from these ipob miscreants before you end up like Kanu's wife.
But wait oo, i tot u guys said Kanu was your hero? Nne, his wife should be your heroine as well na? Ngwa, emulate her sharp sharp. Something tells me that Ikechu would be the next ipob miscreant to be imprisoned or killed. grin Nne, u cannot run away from your destiny o.
Chai, ka chineke mezie oku o. grin[/s]

What is this one saying? You've been proven to be a compulsive liar and you're still kicking and scratching like a wounded animal. Just refrain from talking about my people and we'll be all good.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by suwalee(f): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bros calm down did u really av to be vulgar?to some extent I've learned something don't come nd ruin it with hate speech...nd learn to respect ppl's opinion plz
OdenigboAroli:

You and your Ika likes can perish in hell for all I care. You have no value for the Igbo nation because all you do is spit hatred against my people and slander our name. You think you have monopoly of insults. You can never win this!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
somegirl1:

You're paranoid luv. It's not that serious.

LoL, no dearie, am just catching some fun. These societal miscreants think they have the monopoly of words. I have always been seeing them on nairaland, engaging people where they openly display their madness, but i guess today is the day Oluwa chose me to give them their daily dosage of medicine. I will not fail my calling.

In the name of Jesus, these Ipob miscreants will not destroy the legacy that late Chief Dennis Chukwude Osadebey left for Anioma people.
Anochia, Ndokwa, Ika and Oshimili will continue to be united in the mutual understand and love our fore fathers left for us. Igbo land is full of hatred, hate filled souls who were conceived by hatred, baby factory bastards, all manners of drug pushers and 419ers. I really cannot imagine sharing one identity with these retards especially the Ipob faction.
Its just so sad that these Ipob miacreants are gradually taking over the intellectual and reasonable nice igbos we have. So sad, but i bet them, their madness should juat end at the Onitsha bridge.
Anioma people are God's own and destined people. Muaah to my true Anioma peeps.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:

Pls as much as i have the time to waste my mb on miscreants, i don't have the luxury of spoonfeeding all Nnamdi's miscreants one after the other, i feed y'all as the bunch of miscreants and derelicts that you are ok?

Go and read my past posts where i mentioned that i have re-united with my father years ago and this was the reason i decided to re-establish my Deltan identity. I now have Delta state origin certificate. Besides my biological mother also grew up in Enuani land where she met my biological father before she left for Benue and she and my grandmother usually speak the lovely Enuani language at home.

Thank God i am Enuani, also anioma, these ipob miscreants will not destroy the legacy the founding father of Anioma Osadebe left for us oo.
Tales by moonlight, your life is really complicated, just ensure u don't end up like ur mother and your kids don't end up as confused as u.
Bye

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ehikwe22: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Igbos are highly mischievous set of people and as every mischievous person, they are very suspicious. They are also hateful, biased and allow themselves to be blinded by prejudice. Another thing I noticed is that their lack of comprehension.

I remember you mentioned somewhere that your mother moved to Agbor at a very young age and married an Ubulu Uku man. I'm certain that's why you attributed Anioma heritage to your mother earlier. You also said you are from Anioma but didn't grow up in Anioma land. these people only see what they want to see and ignore every other thing.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:
OdenigboAroli, Ikechu, Eastfield et al

Its so sad that we have animals like you in this country.
I have gine through your profiles and found out that you guys are like the greatest tribal beasts ever to evolve.
Everything you guys post on or comment on here on nairaland are tribal stuffs dented with hatred, arrogance and madness.
Wait o, is this the way you people want to achieve your so called Biafra? Jesus, these igbo people are finished, and i thought they had hope.
I just hope within me that the good and pure hearted igbos would be able to overcome these bastards. Demons in human flesh called IPOB.
Nnamdi Kanu, it shall not be well with you for brainwashing people like this oo. You shall rot in that prison, only your corps will come out of that place!

See this toilet bucket laying curses on people ooo. Are you for real? You don't have any atom of shame. You called Igbo women sluts and sit there to pass judgement...Nkita lachaa gi ike!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ehikwe22: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
suwalee:
Bros calm down did u really av to be vulgar?to some extent I've learned something don't come nd ruin it with hate speech...nd learn to respect ppl's opinion plz
What did you learn?
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
suwalee:

U see my sister, this is just what i detest about Igbos.
I swear to God, a part of me wants to accept igboness because even though i see many of our people denying Igbo identity, i know we still have a kind of connection with them that is why u see i was trying to convince you and the other Ika guy earlier thay we are not so distant from Igbos.
These people just lack objectivity, they are like ferrocious animals who dont want to listen to other people's opinion at all. I will be in Ubulu uku some weeks from now, i even planned on talking to some of my elderly uncles on some positive issues surrounding our igbo identity and roots and knowing more about this kingship issue in our town, but all that has just gone.

Just see the way that guy insulted Ika people, he doesn't know that there are some Ikas who are proud Igbos. My former guy was one, he was the one who even told me how Igbanke people found themselves in Edo through Ogbemudia and he taught me the 12 clans of Ika land, i think Abavo, Agbor, Owa, Umunede, Akumazi, Ute-okpu, Otolokpo, Igbodo, Igbanke and i think i have forgotten the remainning ones.

Seriously i really wonder why Igbo peeps are like this, please do you have any clue?
I personally wish to learn more about Igbanke culture and history.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
somegirl1:

You're paranoid luv. It's not that serious.

You are too classy and we'll cultured to engage that public toilet....@Ngozi123 this goes for you too. Igbo women are well behaved. Leave that hoe to us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is about to get interesting...

*sits with popcorn
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
ehikwe22:
Igbos are highly mischievous set of people and as every mischievous person, they are very suspicious. They are also hateful, biased and allow themselves to be blinded by prejudice. Another thing I noticed is that their lack of comprehension.

I remember you mentioned somewhere that your mother moved to Agbor at a very young age and married an Ubulu Uku man. I'm certain that's why you attributed Anioma heritage to your mother earlier. You also said you are from Anioma but didn't grow up in Anioma land. these people only see what they want to see and ignore every other thing.

Look at this one trying to help her lying slut save face. You remembered this story...infact I QUADRUPLE dare you post post where she told this story before getting exposed for the idoma she is.

This was her EXACT story ( her first post on this thread)...she said her mother was from ubulu-ulu. When caught, she switched to father then back to mother and finally stuck to father now

Like someone said, despite multiple evidence showcasing your b1tch as a lying rat and you coming to lie in full light speaks volume

Who knows? You probably a fake just like she is

My mother always says two birds flock and fight together.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
ehikwe22:

Thank you so much, they always disagree and attack every other group of people and this is why i think Ikwerres now hate them so much.
.I met an ikwerre guy in Jos, i taught he was igbo until we started talking and i opened up to him about my origin and you need to see the kind of hatred and anger this guy was talking about igbos with, i tried to challenge him that even though we south-south tribes may not accept igbo tag that however we are related with igbos and we somehow have to form a kind of regional identity of a sort, probably including the middlebelt too, because i saw that it had to take the combined effort of the SS,SE, Middlebelt and some yorubas in order to make GEJ win in 2011. This guy said he never wants to have anything to do with igbos, so we just ended the conversation there.
Now i fully see and understand the justified hatred of igbos by ikwerres. But nevertheless, me i think no matter the differences we SS and SE people have, we need to also form a kind of alliance together with the middlebelt just for our own national interests because as it stands, it seems like the Northern muslims have joined forces with yoruba muslims and some others to have a kind of hegemony, i dont know if am wrong but that is what i think.

Pls are u from Anioma too?
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Can someone tell ehikwe22 who wants to come save his twin in lying

Explain to us what we lack to comprehend

[size=13pt]Very shameful people.[/size]

Oya tell us more stories.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ehikwe22: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:

Thank you so much, they always disagree and attack every other group of people and this is why i think Ikwerres now hate them so much.
.I met an ikwerre guy in Jos, i taught he was igbo until we started talking and i opened up to him about my origin and you need to see the kind of hatred and anger this guy was talking about igbos with, i tried to challenge him that even though we south-south tribes may not accept igbo tag that however we are related with igbos and we somehow have to form a kind of regional identity of a sort, probably including the middlebelt too, because i saw that it had to take the combined effort of the SS,SE, Middlebelt and some yorubas in order to make GEJ win in 2011. This guy said he never wants to have anything to do with igbos, so we just ended the conversation there.
Now i fully see and understand the justified hatred of igbos by ikwerres. But nevertheless, me i think no matter the differences we SS and SE people have, we need to also form a kind of alliance together with the middlebelt just for our own national interests because as it stands, it seems like the Northern muslims have joined forces with yoruba muslims and some others to have a kind of hegemony, i dont know if am wrong but that is what i think.

Yes, actually, I wish there would be a form of Southern alliance but that's not going to happen because the Igbos have so much hatred in them and the Yorubas can not be trusted. Igbos think people are jealous of them but to be frank, it's not jealousy. They make people hate them because of their insolence and lack of respect for others and they also hate everybody.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Oh I just looked through this ehikwe22 past post. The only dude who claimed Noone knew who Asagba of Asaba and Obi of Ogwashi Uku are in anioma and they are irrelevant. Mschewwwasa

Chukyzblingz...next time you want to comment, stop being a coward and speak with the id we all know in.

No wonder you tried to help your twin in lying modify her story. Just like my mom always say, two identical birds flock and fight together.

Mschewwwww. I was here thinking it was someone different.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by suwalee(f): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:

U see my sister, this is just what i detest about Igbos.
I swear to God, a part of me wants to accept igboness because even though i see many of our people denying Igbo identity, i know we still have a kind of connection with them that is why u see i was trying to convince you and the other Ika guy earlier thay we are not so distant from Igbos.
These people just lack objectivity, they are like ferrocious animals who dont want to listen to other people's opinion at all. I will be in Ubulu uku some weeks from now, i even planned on talking to some of my elderly uncles on some positive issues surrounding our igbo identity and roots and knowing more about this kingship issue in our town, but all that has just gone.

Just see the way that guy insulted Ika people, he doesn't know that there are some Ikas who are proud Igbos. My former guy was one, he was the one who even told me how Igbanke people found themselves in Edo through Ogbemudia and he taught me the 12 clans of Ika land, i think Abavo, Agbor, Owa, Umunede, Akumazi, Ute-okpu, Otolokpo, Igbodo, Igbanke and i think i have forgotten the remainning ones.

Seriously i really wonder why Igbo peeps are like this, please do you have any clue?
I personally wish to learn more about Igbanke culture and history.
babes jst incase u get ur finding do pm me plz dis topic got my attention
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SlayerSupreme: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2016
[s]
genieluv:

My GOD!! I give up on Igbo people. Gosh! I used to somehow have a soft spot for igbos, but today, everything just died. Now i see the reason why igbos hate everyone and almost everyone hate them.

It is only igbos you will see against Hausas, same igbos against yorubas, i have even seen threads on nairaland of igbo against Edo, Igbo against Akwa Ibom people. Igbo against Ijaw is not new. Igbo against Ikwerre and Igbo against Anioma. Gosh, you people are cursed oo.
Cursed descendants of hate.

Just see this mad woman now who claims that i and SpicyJosBabe are the same person, incidentally now we commented the same time as i just checked and she is now saying because of the use of tabs.
Nne, can you see what is happening to Nnamdi Kanu's wife now? Since she gave birth, she has not felt her husband's touch of comfort or care to pat her and appreciate the bundle of gift she brought into this world. He is rotting in prison and i bet she has started getting side dicks because afterall body no be firewood.
This may become your portion soom if u dont stop following these miscreants you are now romancing.
[/s]
Bull_shit!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2016
ehikwe22:
Yes, actually, I wish there would be a form of Southern alliance but that's not going to happen because the Igbos have so much hatred in them and the Yorubas can not be trusted. Igbos think people are jealous of them but to be frank, it's not jealousy. They make people hate them because of their insolence and lack of respect for others and they also hate everybody.
Hmmm, a whole population of more than 30 million are filled with hate according to Ehikwe.... nothing person no go hear for nairaland. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SlayerSupreme: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2016
ikechu1:

Is Nnamdi Kanu the man that impregnated your mother? Is he your father? With the way you've been calling his name, it's either he's your father or you secretly want to f2k him and bear a child for him. Cause that's the only logically explanation you keep screaming this man's name and children for pages now.
@bolded....LWKMD!!!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SlayerSupreme: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2016
[s]
ehikwe22:

[/s]
This one is going loco. Ika people are the ones who only see what they want to see and not what is reality...like your Eboh-Aboh revisionist claim. Your people are the most useless people to both the Benin and the Igbo,benin regard you as slaves and rewrite your history as they wish. On the Igbo side,Ika adds nothing. So so utterly useless. If Ika people like you stopped existing no one will notice cause you're too useless to anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SlayerSupreme: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:

Ikechukwu's reset has done wonders. It is now your brain is picking up. You're showing signs of sense gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 12:25am On Sep 28, 2016
ikechu1:
Oh I just looked through this ehikwe22 past post. The only dude who claimed Noone knew who Asagba of Asaba and Obi of Ogwashi Uku are in anioma and they are irrelevant. Mschewwwasa

Chukyzblingz...next time you want to comment, stop being a coward and speak with the id we all know in.

No wonder you tried to help your twin in lying modify her story. Just like my mom always say, two identical birds flock and fight together.

Mschewwwww. I was here thinking it was someone different.
Are you people this jobless that you go about reading people's posts? I've been called Agbontaen, Sonya are many other names here. And now this? It's just ridiculous.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SlayerSupreme: 12:33am On Sep 28, 2016
Maybe we should give genieluv a break. I think she won't ply that divisive route again. Better apply sense next time before insulting the great Igbo race as ignorant,pompous,proud,domineering & intolerant. I know you've learnt today that you don't insult Igbo and get off easy. Be an Ika,Idoma or whatever,I don't care...exhibit less Igbo hate and nairaland will be more enjoyable for you.
Comrades in arms,let's leave this one.....till next time.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Marcelini(m): 12:55am On Sep 28, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
Maybe we should give genieluv a break. I think she won't ply that divisive route again. Better apply sense next time before insulting the great Igbo race as ignorant,pompous,proud,domineering & intolerant. I know you've learnt today that you don't insult Igbo and get off easy. Be an Ika,Idoma or whatever,I don't care...exhibit less Igbo hate and nairaland will be more enjoyable for you.
Comrades in arms,let's leave this one.....till next time.

This is the main thing for me.

It must be hammered into the psyche of Nigerians that no Igbo hating comments, articles, diagrams, picture will go unpunished. The offender must be brought to light and severely humiliated with facts and truth, so much that they would think twice before embarking on such painful venture in the future, and the onlookers would also take note of how the offender was brought to justice.

We have the advantage of internet on our side, and we must utilize it to the fullest. The mistakes of the 60's must never be allowed to repeat itself.

People are free to keep their Igbo hatred within the confines of their homes, but should they bring it to public space, they must be dealt with squarely and ruthlessly.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SlayerSupreme: 1:13am On Sep 28, 2016
Marcelini:

This is the main thing for me.

It must be hammered into the psyche of Nigerians that no Igbo hating comments, articles, diagrams, picture will go unpunished. The offender must be brought to light and severely humiliated with facts and truth, so much that they would think twice before embarking on such painful venture in the future, and the onlookers would also take note of how the offender was brought to justice.

We have the advantage of internet on our side, and we must utilize it to the fullest. The mistakes of the 60's must never be allowed to repeat itself.

People are free to keep their Igbo hatred within the confines of their homes, but should they bring it to public space, they must be dealt with squarely and ruthlessly.
I couldn't have put it better. Exactly my point.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SlayerSupreme: 1:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Eastfield1:

Ehikwe22 own is Even worst.
He twist history and still claim he knows what hes talking about but refuse to prove it or argue in other to prove it because he know for sure that if he even dare to argue it out he will be dissected n his ignorance n lies exposed
funny folks
He will get a reset on this politics board very soon. I will retire now. Kachifo.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:26am On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:

Oh, u dont hate anyone and u are not a tribalist? Are you trying to divorce Ikechu your husband of hatred and tribal extremism? LoL grin Better run for your life oo, cos i see that you may still be a pretty young girl who has a future. Close your legs as soon as you can and flee from these ipob miscreants before you end up like Kanu's wife.
Chai, ka chineke mezie oku o. grin
... Pls who is this she-he? Is it not yet time to stand on the road to wait for the next customer? You are clogging my fone.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 1:33am On Sep 28, 2016
suwalee:
babes jst incase u get ur finding do pm me plz dis topic got my attention
ehikwe22:
chukzyblingz:
Are you people this jobless that you go about reading people's posts? I've been called Agbontaen, Sonya are many other names here. And now this? It's just ridiculous.

My beloved anioma brothers and sisters. I think we are just too sophisticated to bring ourselves so low as to exchange words with some of these Ipob miscreants.

One sure way i knew that you guys were real anioma peeps was the fact that u guys refused to engage these igbos in word exchange. It's really unfortunate that i allowed them to drag me down to their level.
Seriously am amazed at my anioma peeps and their level of maturity and civilization. Thank God for the way our people reason. See the way we were able to get Delta state governorship with diplomacy and friendliness, the other tribes have been dominating us in Delta for many years but we never hated or resented anyone, we patiently waited for our time and now voila, Delta is ours to tame.

I am Enuani but seriously i am amazed at Ikas. You guys are too much, see the last Delta governorship election, the final governorship aspirants of both PDP and APC were both Ikas. See the way you guys developed Agbor on your own without any govt help, if not for God on our side, we would not have gotten Asaba capitalship. I am really very proud to call Ikas my kit and kin and as for our people in Edo (Igbanke) i wish they will soon be re-united with the kit and kin in Delta.

My people, don't let any Igbo insult or ever intimidate you to question your heritage, i think we are far ahead of them.
As small as our people are in population we produce the richest men from the south-south zone and we even top them (a people of tens of millions population) in most list of billionaires imagine. They cannot match us when it comes to football legends in Nigeria. Abeg let me not start boasting like them. Anioma people are great people.

And for that Ikechu, i really pity him if truly he is an anioma man, you can imagine the extent those Ipob miscreants have brainwashed him to the extent that he now openly insults his own kit and kin the Ikas just to appease his fellow social miscreants from across the Niger. His likes are the types they want to use to divide Anioma people imagine. Anioma people never hate or oppose each other no matter the differences.
No group of miscreants will evee damage the legacy our fathers laid for us in the name of Ipob or Biafra in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.