Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138545 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
ikechu1:

Thank God I'm not the only one interested cause lipsrsealed noticed she's the only following genieluv have. Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Let me not even say anything.

It's very very suspicious that she came just when genieluv's cover had been completely blown in order to give her some form of credibility. It's also strange that she came on this thread just a few minutes after that poster and left just before that poster came back. Ladies and gents, I believe that we are dealing with a pathological liar here. That woman is dangerous shocked.

Edit: Lol. She's back and her other moniker is gone again! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SpicyJosBabe(f): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:

Oh, so you reached here. LoL. Don't mind me and these Ipob miscreants. These people are nothing but scallywags. Their hatred has so much filled their souls that the whole world has turned upside down for them and they cannot accept life the way it is.
I am exchanging words with them like that because these retardds want to drag my paternal state Delta into their Biafran madness but they will surely fail.

Thanks for your comments anyway

Okay, but just take it easy pls. Some things like this are not worth it at all.

Ngozi123:

What brought you to this thread? I only ask because this is the 33rd page of a thread that, until recently, had very little to do with northerners so I'm interested as to how you found it.
ikechu1:

Thank God I'm not the only one interested cause lipsrsealed noticed she's the only following genieluv have. Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Let me not even say anything.

LOLL grin
Okay, you guys should tell me what's on your minds. I am dying to hear it.
I think i better leave this thread before i join in this word exchange.

I said it before that genieluv is my ardent follower on this site, i followed her back and got to meet with her since we are both based in Jos. I also monitor her posts and voila here i am at this spot ok?
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
ipob miscreants and their madness
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Okay, but just take it easy pls. Some things like this are not worth it at all.

LOLL grin
Okay, you guys should tell me what's on your minds. I am dying to hear it.
I think i better leave this thread before i join in this word exchange.

I said it before that genieluv is my ardent follower on this site, i followed her back and got to meet with her since we are both based in Jos. I also monitor her posts and voila here i am at this spot ok?

If you say so.

And you also monitor her post? That's what you say? How? Infact never mind, if you say so

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have heard you @SpicyJosBabe
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
ikechu1:

I don't deny I'm a tribalist you miserable b1tch. I can't stand that shithole of a country and everything about you lots from both north and waste. I don't deny that shit. Unlike your ass, I'm not a story teller tribalists that denies being the bigot that she is.

Btw: screaming biafra everywhere and calling NK name isn't going to change wtf you are....an Idoma bigot

Ok, thank God that you have accepted that you are a tribalist. At least we are making progress grin

Next, admit it that you are a societal miscreant, retardd, thug and derelict.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ngozi123:

It's very very suspicious that she came just when genieluv's cover had been completely blown in order to give her some form of credibility. It's also strange that she came on this thread just a few minutes after that poster and left just before that poster came back. Ladies and gents, I believe that we are dealing with a pathological liar here. That woman is dangerous shocked.

Edit: Lol. She's back and her other moniker is gone again! shocked

Thank God no be say am but My thought exactly.

As far as I'm concerned whether she owns both does not matter to me. I care less if she does or does not. What matter I've solved, and that's showing what a liar that girl is.

If she had any shame in her body, she would have left instead of trying to save faces.

Anyway, I have homework to do so let me go do am. Thank you somegirl1, pazienza, ngozi, Archangel, etc. I learned a lot from you guys today so thank you

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:

Ok, thank God that you have accepted that you are a tribalist. At least we are making progress grin

[s]Next, admit it that you are a societal miscreant, retardd, thug and derelict[/s].

Whenever have I denied it?

I'm not YOU!!

Infact unlike you, I stand by wtf I say. I don't attach myself a community to use as a shield.

Tribalistic ashawo monkey

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ikechu retardd!

Hope you and your fellow ipob miscreants heard it loud and clear when our beloved Delta state governor Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa made it clear that Delta state is not and can never be part of that social madness called Biafra??

So get ready to relocated to Nnewi or Aba where you shall be free to practice your continous madness with your eastern miscreants! because very soon, we proud and reasonable aniomas will soon embark on a mission to weed you miscreants out of anioma across the river Niger.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
ikechu1:

If you say so.

And you also monitor her post? That's what you say? How? Infact never mind, if you say so

Omg, this woman can lie shocked. I found it very suspicious that they comment a few minutes a part. @SpicyJosBabe, why is it that you'll make a comment a few minutes after genieluv does and then she'll make a comment a few minutes after you leave?

Edit: lmao, so now you've learnt how to use more than one tab? I was waiting for you to do that, well done cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:
Ikechu retardd!

Hope you and your fellow ipob miscreants heard it loud and clear when our beloved Delta state governor Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa made it clear that Delta state is not and can never be part of that social madness called Biafra??

So get ready to relocated to Nnewi or Aba where you shall be free to practice your continous madness with your eastern miscreants! because very soon, we proud and reasonable aniomas will soon embark on a mission to weed you miscreants out of anioma across the river Niger.

[size=15pt]Delta ko, Delta ni

Yes ooo. Idoma are part of delta.[/size]

Pathetic clown.
Well I'm not shocked anyway....who the f2k what's to be from the region that is so backwards, the UN literally named it the region dragging the country back. If na north I be, I'll attach by force to any south state too. Can we blame you

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ngozi123:

Omg, this woman can lie shocked. I found it very suspicious that they comment a few minutes a part. @SpicyJosBabe, why is it that whenever you'll make a comment a few minutes after genieluv does and then she'll make a comment a few minutes after you leave?

I though you wanted to run along with your tribalist husband of yours? Are you tired of being a miscreant?
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SpicyJosBabe(f): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ngozi123:

Omg, this woman can lie shocked. I found it very suspicious that they comment a few minutes a part. @SpicyJosBabe, why is it that whenever you'll make a comment a few minutes after genieluv does and then she'll make a comment a few minutes after you leave?

Pls do not mention my name again or drag me into this nonsense, what do i really care about Anioma, Enuami or whatever? Do not mention me here again please.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Marcelini(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Some people are just shameless.
Despite the fact that she has been exposed as fraud, she still has the temerity to pose around on this thread.

Nawao! The length Nigerians will go to ensure that Igbo land remain balkanized is scary.

Only Olisa will save Ndiigbo.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Pls do not mention my name again or drag me into this nonsense, what do i really care about Anioma, Enuami or whatever? Do not mention me here again please.

Well done for learning how to use more than one tab; I honestly don't know what took you so long. And stop pretending that you don't know how to spell Enuani. You've been viewing your "friend's" posts and you saw how she spelt Anioma but you didn't see how she spelt Enuani? You're very transparent.

genieluv:

I though you wanted to run along with your tribalist husband of yours? Are you tired of being a miscreant?

Like I said to your other moniker, well done for learning how to use two tabs.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/not-part-biafra-says-delta-ssg/

https://blanknewsonline./2016/02/04/anioma-nation-not-part-of-biafra-okowa/

SInce i am dealing with retardds and societal miscreants here, i guess i have to spoonfeed them with infos before it enters their ipob skull.

The number one citizen of Delta state has told the whole world that Delta is not part of Biafra. Or is he also idoma? grin
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ngozi123:

Edit: lmao, so now you've learnt how to use more than one tab? I was waiting for you to do that, well done cheesy.

grin grin grin grin
Right?

My curiosity is exactly what you said earlier...how she just happened to find this thread all of a sudden after genieluv got exposed for the liar that she is. undecided undecided undecided grin

Also the genieluv Id, despite being open since Jan 2015, has only 3 pages of past comments unlike spicy whatever...a pattern common on double ids. Me I know I get banned alot on this forum so I have few extra ids for each time they ban my main (aka this one and my one Naira id) One thing I know is in all my other alternatives to use when I'm banned, the comments, although the id itself is old, are limited just like the genieluv id

But hey, I no know, so like I said...let me keep lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/not-part-biafra-says-delta-ssg/

https://blanknewsonline./2016/02/04/anioma-nation-not-part-of-biafra-okowa/

SInce i am dealing with retardds and societal miscreants here, i guess i have to spoonfeed them with infos before it enters their ipob skull.

The number one citizen of Delta state has told the whole world that Delta is not part of Biafra. Or is he also idoma? grin

http://www.may30.org/biafra-willie-obiano-vowed-to-wipe-out-ipob-from-anambra-state/

Anambra are not Biafra

Infact the entire igbo community are not biafra

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/biafra-count-us-out-of-self-determination-move-igbo-leaders

You are a complete joke. Have shame for your body.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
ikechu1:

grin grin grin grin
Right?

My curiosity is exactly what you said earlier...how she just happened to find this thread all of a sudden after genieluv got exposed for the liar that she is. undecided undecided undecided grin

Also the genieluv Id, despite being open since Jan 2015, has only 3 pages of past comments unlike spicy whatever...a pattern common on double ids. Me I know I get banned alot on this forum so I have few extra ids for each time they ban my main (aka this one and my one Naira id) One thing I know is in all my other alternatives to use when I'm banned, the comments, although the id itself is old, are limited just like the genieluv id

But hey, I no know, so like I said...let me keep lipsrsealed

That poster is hilarious. As soon as I mentioned that, she made sure to post from both of her monikers at exactly the same time (look at the time of her/their replies), not realising that that makes her seem even more suspicious cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ngozi123:

Well done for learning how to use more than one tab; I honestly don't know what took you so long. And stop pretending that you don't know how to spell Enuani. You've been viewing your "friend's" posts and you saw how she spelt Anioma but you didn't see how she spelt Enuani? You're very transparent.
Like I said to your other moniker, well done for learning how to use two tabs.

My GOD!! I give up on Igbo people. Gosh! I used to somehow have a soft spot for igbos, but today, everything just died. Now i see the reason why igbos hate everyone and almost everyone hate them.

It is only igbos you will see against Hausas, same igbos against yorubas, i have even seen threads on nairaland of igbo against Edo, Igbo against Akwa Ibom people. Igbo against Ijaw is not new. Igbo against Ikwerre and Igbo against Anioma. Gosh, you people are cursed oo.
Cursed descendants of hate.

Just see this mad woman now who claims that i and SpicyJosBabe are the same person, incidentally now we commented the same time as i just checked and she is now saying because of the use of tabs.
Nne, can you see what is happening to Nnamdi Kanu's wife now? Since she gave birth, she has not felt her husband's touch of comfort or care to pat her and appreciate the bundle of gift she brought into this world. He is rotting in prison and i bet she has started getting side dicks because afterall body no be firewood.
This may become your portion soom if u dont stop following these miscreants you are now romancing.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:

Yes keep bringing it on. I am not ashamed of the fact that i was brought up by Benue parents and i jealously guard that identity! If you doubt this, open a thread about Benue state and see my rush there! Open a thread about Anioma, if i see it i will likewise comment. That is me for you, stark tribalism cannot let this get into your head. Mr tribalist.
My Step father and mother have been living in Jos for many years now and i spent my life up there.

Since you are good at digging up peoples identity why dont u show me where i claimed to be Yoruba, Fulani or Ijaw? Madness indeed!
Lol.. Your attempt to defend ur claimed anioma identity has raised another question in my head.
Do you know your father at all?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
I really can't believe i finally got myself involved with Nnamdi Kanu's brainwashed children or should i say demons of hatred. So sad for me, but hey, (singing) it's gonna down in flames, you can't tell me when it's over, if the high was worth the pain (in Taylor Swift's voice)
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ngozi123:

That poster is hilarious. As soon as I mentioned that, she made sure to post from both of her monikers at exactly the same time (look at the time of her/their replies), not realising that that makes her seem even more suspicious cheesy.

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't think she understand with each face saving tactics of hers, she exposes herself some more.

Anyway I have to do my homework. I'll talk/interact with una later. Bye for now

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:

My GOD!! I give up on Igbo people. Gosh! I used to somehow have a soft spot for igbos, but today, everything just died. Now i see the reason why igbos hate everyone and almost everyone hate them.

It is only igbos you will see against Hausas, same igbos against yorubas, i have even seen threads on nairaland of igbo against Edo, Igbo against Akwa Ibom people. Igbo against Ijaw is not new. Igbo against Ikwerre and Igbo against Anioma. Gosh, you people are cursed oo.

Just see this mad woman now who claims that i and SpicyJosBabe are the same person, incidentally now we commented the same time as i just checked and she is now saying because of the use of tabs.
Nne, can you see what is happening to Nnamdi Kanu's wife now? Since she gave birth, she has not felt her husband's touch of comfort or care to pat her and appreciate the bundle of gift she brought into this world. He is rotting in prison and i bet she has started getting side dicks because afterall body no be firewood.
This may become your portion soom if u dont stop following these miscreants you are now romancing.

Whatever you wish on me, may it rebound back to you and your family x7 IJMN. Amen.

I don't hate anyone and I'm not a tribalist, check my post history if you doubt me wink. I don't even really care that you're a compulsive liar with multiple accounts. My problem with you was that, by bringing up baseless claims about Aniocha/Oshimili people, you were bringing my heritage into question. I politely asked you to refrain from doing so but you continued to lie and lie, and lie again. You expose yourself with every post, carry on... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Neemrod:

Lol.. Your attempt to defend ur claimed anioma identity has raised another question in my head.
Do you know your father at all?

Pls as much as i have the time to waste my mb on miscreants, i don't have the luxury of spoonfeeding all Nnamdi's miscreants one after the other, i feed y'all as the bunch of miscreants and derelicts that you are ok?

Go and read my past posts where i mentioned that i have re-united with my father years ago and this was the reason i decided to re-establish my Deltan identity. I now have Delta state origin certificate. Besides my biological mother also grew up in Enuani land where she met my biological father before she left for Benue and she and my grandmother usually speak the lovely Enuani language at home.

Thank God i am Enuani, also anioma, these ipob miscreants will not destroy the legacy the founding father of Anioma Osadebe left for us oo.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:
I really can't believe i finally got myself involved with Nnamdi Kanu's brainwashed children or should i say demons of hatred. So sad for me, but hey, (singing) it's gonna down in flames, you can't tell me when it's over, if the high was worth the pain (in Taylor Swift's voice)

Is Nnamdi Kanu the man that impregnated your mother? Is he your father? With the way you've been calling his name, it's either he's your father or you secretly want to f2k him and bear a child for him. Cause that's the only logically explanation you keep screaming this man's name and children for pages now.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by somegirl1: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:

You're paranoid luv. It's not that serious.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
ikechu1:

[size=15pt]Delta ko, Delta ni

Yes ooo. Idoma are part of delta.[/size]

Pathetic clown.
Well I'm not shocked anyway....who the f2k what's to be from the region that is so backwards, the UN literally named it the region dragging the country back. If na north I be, I'll attach by force to any south state too. Can we blame you

Another problem this ipob miscreants have is their shallow mindedness. The fool does not even know that the Idomas he is catsigating have extremely close cultural ties with Igbos.
Idomas & Igalas are the neighbours of Igbos to the north and these tribes share a lot of history and culture with igbo names.
Go and ask Nsukka people why they answer Igala & Idoma names. You see Nsukka people answering names like Attah, Onuche, Idoko, Onawo, Omeje, Onoja e.t.c which are pure igala/idoma names. LoL
Do you know that many Nsukka kings and traditional leaders are usually present during the coronation ofnthe Attah of Igala land? As thay is their origin. Miscreants will never know anything apart from what their bleached skin director in jail tells them.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:

[size=18pt]I knew it[/size]

This bitch wants to f2k Nnamdi.

No wonder she's been calling this man's name for pages now.

Heya poor thing

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:

Another problem this ipob miscreants have is their shallow mindedness. The fool does not even know that the Idomas he is catsigating have extremely close cultural ties with Igbos.
Idomas & Igalas are the neighbours of Igbos to the north and these tribes share a lot of history and culture with igbo names.
Go and ask Nsukka people why they answer Igala & Idoma names. You see Nsukka people answering names like Attah, Onuche, Idoko, Onawo, Omeje, Onoja e.t.c which are pure igala/idoma names. LoL
Do you know that many Nsukka kings and traditional leaders are usually present during the coronation ofnthe Attah of Igala land? As thay is their origin. Miscreants will never know anything apart from what their bleached skin director in jail tells them.

WTF does this your rant have you do with the fact that you are an idoma girl that's pathetically attaching herself to Anioma.

Shouldn't you be pathetically wailing and insulting igbo while crying because you got exposed for the fake that you are.

Do I look like I give two rats ass about this rant about idoma? .

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
ikechu1:

Damn!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bro you're wicked ooo grin

Nnaa, I fit tolerate ignorance but when you add stupidity to it ,it becomes a no no for me. That public toilet deserves everything she is getting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.