Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. (616 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. by chillingbabe: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
I BROUGHT THIS HERE BECAUSE I BELIEVE ONE CAN EASILY GET OPINIONS HERE cool
On a cool day,she was relaxing, then she received a facebook friend request from someone she doesn't know. She viewed the profile,then accepted randomly without thinking of anything..
The next day,she got an invite for an interview in a company. The company name seemed familiar cos she realised she saw it somewhere,the guy that sent her a Facebook request works for the company as the Human resource manager. She attended the interview, lo and behold her interviewer was the hr manager that added her on facebook. She acted normally without acting like the face seemed familiar.
My questions are as follows:-
1) Was she supposed to act like the face seemed familiar and even go to the extent of saying "I recently accepted a Facebook request from you".
2) Why did he choose to add her on facebook before sending her an invite for interview?
3) Does it mean he would consider her?
4) Can she chat him up on Facebook saying "you interviewed me,hope i'll be offered the jobthing,etc" and also act friendly or she should just forget about the whole thing and pray she gets it.

Matured responds please...Thanks
Re: Advice Needed. by jonaifame22(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
God knows best,dnt bother urself. All shall be well!
Re: Advice Needed. by chillingbabe: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
?
Re: Advice Needed. by queencalipso(f): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
My opinion!! She should act normal, chatting him up will only show her desperation and he may want to take advantage of that. He will chat her up if there's any motive behind the adding.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dear chillingbabe, just chill...
Re: Advice Needed. by bamac(m): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Keep doing as if she knows nothing about the HR, meanwhile, her social life is monitored.
Re: Advice Needed. by chillingbabe: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmm...ok

(1) (Reply)

Can't Stop Laffin, Some Ladies Can Be So Funny / Win Free Itel 1506 / Reason Why Girls Move Around With Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.