Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome (49877 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by costandi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
blueseacats:
I can't believe this man is still talking with the bible in his hands. Only in Africa will he have audience though.
He filled the O2 arena to the brim in June. The O2 arena is in the United kingdom by the way.

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by ammyluv2002(f): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
banmee:

So they should die in a loveless marriage?
Take it out with God.....God hates divorce #Simple
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by banmee(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Take it out with God.....God hates divorce #Simple

Ignorance is the bane of religious people.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by ammyluv2002(f): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
banmee:

Ignorance is the bane of religious people.
Akuko undecided undecided
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by orisa37: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chris is right, very right. Those who call themselves Christians and seek Divorce from ordained Union are not Born Again. They are like my friend on Nairaland who divorced from being a Pastor to Atheist. That one is dead waiting to be banished to Hell. Most of these our interactions are Agreements written or not. And they are all known to God, The Final Arbiter of Good Judgment in all of these our Interactions. "The Helpers queried the Master for Paying indiscriminate Wages. The Master simply told them that it was the Agreement He honored". Jesus and in fact The Bible asked us to settle with our Adversaries on the Road before they deliver us to their high authority who might deal more mercilessly with us. This proves two points: 1, That God is always a part of all Agreements among humans. And 2, That God is The Final Judge of all Righteousness. So please leave Chris alone. He knows his Onions. He is a Man after The Character of Christ and His Heart. And as for Chris, these Criticisms are meant to prove who you really are. Oga Chris, please don't use the word "Stupid" for your Critiques again. It is not the Solution. Yes you're in "The Righteous" group like St. Paul cos of The Knowledge of God in you.

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by OSESUNATE(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
fingard02k:
Didn't he divorce his wife? Ayam not understanding
. Read the last part of his statement. His wife divorced him

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Jayshennel: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Twas good the way he divorced Anita. good riddance to bad rubbish
He didn't divorce his wife...
"someone is dragging us there"
Ppl should always listen to d other party b4 judging
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by ritababe(f): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:
O God is it because thunder has not stricken this fool to death?

Stop involving God in your doom. You are a hypocrite, a thief and a false peddler of the gospel.

You are a curse, a disgrace and a common stooge for the devil

You will die in your sins, you will gnash your teeth in hell. Hell is your abode.

Son of lucifer

you sound stupid, though that's ur name so am not surprise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
banmee:

I had high hopes for you bab zilla. You never talk about a **cough**, **cough**, pastor **cough**, like that. grin

Hehehehe. There is always a first time. wink wink
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
ritababe:

you sound stupid, though that's ur name so am not surprise.
you sound like a dunce. I wish i was surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
After a year, Nairaland is repeating old threads. smh for lalalasticlala who is the OP
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Shut the hell up.
go eat grass
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
costandi:
He filled the O2 arena to the brim in June. The O2 arena is in the United kingdom by the way.
So has Beyonce
So has Li'l Wayne and several celebs
So what are you sayin my friend

2 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wiztonero:
i am a mumu.
before undecided
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by belair: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hello pls I have trying to upload a u tube on the site following some steps prescribed on this site but didn't get the insert flash instruction PLS can any one help out
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by rita25(f): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
what happens to when the bible says even if ur neighbor is at fault go and beg them? even if rev anita was wrong he should ensure peace at all cost.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by holyfather(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
ensamy:
Stupid followership. when your Pastor divorces his wife he is right. when he steal church money he is right. when he impregnates an underaged girl he is right hmmmmm stupid followership. Devils on the pulpit.

Stupid post by a demented poster.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Ranchhoddas: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:
go eat grass
Go mop River Niger.

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Emu4life(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Stop involving God in your doom. You are a hypocrite, a thief and a false peddler of the gospel.

You will die in your sins, you will gnash your teeth in hell. Hell is your abode.

Son of lucifer
All ur acclaimed MEN OF GOD AR WORKING 4 LUCIFER.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by ebenholer(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Fine, pastor chris should have turned down the divorce letter from his ex-wife and insisted that he would not divorce her, than putting himself under strong temptation like this.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by edebemba(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
fingard02k:
Didn't he divorce his wife? Ayam not understanding
Divorce is not right for christains. I am not defending Pastor Chris, but l do know that it was the wife that took him to court and divorced him. Pastor Chris never filed any suit against the wife.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Emu4life:
All ur acclaimed MEN OF GOD AR WORKING 4 LUCIFER.
go play with your toys Junior

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by sisisioge: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
OK...it gets messier. Guy is actually sounding confused as e be say Rev. Anita is a preacher not a woman of God. May God help us in our endeavors.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by eph12(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
grin Now our dear pastor pastor sound more like an arrancar.

I mean pastor Chris, if you can supposedly say "masturbation isn't a sin". Then I'm afraid you can say virtually anything.

By the way, "have you partnered with Healing School today?". grin grin
I think I have seen you flirt with atheism yes? If yes how come do you know if masturbation is a sin or not? If you insist it's a sin then sin to whom?
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Emu4life(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:
go play with your toys Junior
Okay OLD CARGO
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by ibolomo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
So, if a christian murder her husband's parents and sibling by poisoning them or otherwise, you expect that husband to remain married to her, right? grin
no, but if he decides he no longer wants to be with her, they may seperate, but he should not marry someone else, unless the basis for divorce is Adultery
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by banmee(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Akuko undecided undecided

It still doesn't change the facts

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by dwen: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Son of lucifer
you don't have sense. well I wont blame you, you must have inherited it from you mum.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by banmee(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
costandi:

All it proves is there are numerous sheep willing to be led to the slaughter house.

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by mediaspy: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=lalasticlala post=49380648]I'm a Man of God, ...Christians should not have a divorce - Rev. Chris Oyakhilome.

Rev. Chris Oyakhilome has blasted Nigerian media for saying some 'stupid' things about him. He said most of those things said about him are lies. He denied them. He said:

"I understand that some media houses particularly in Nigeria, and may be in South Africa have been writing some real stupid things with frivolous charges. That's crazy. I wasn't accused of those things you said, nor did I commit those stupid things that you said..."

He said "I'm not a preacher, I'm a man of God".

" When it comes to Rev Anita, pray for her. If you are married to a man of God, it doesn't make you automatically mature, you can make mistakes.."

Now I have confirmed that most ppl in this nairaland forum are simply not intelligent, even if as a Christian or a man of God u do not subscribe to divorce, and your wife summons u to court, will u not go and obey the verdict of the judge? 2 he never said he is the one that filed a law suit for divorce, his wife did, come ppl stop disgraceing ur selfs
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by NevetsIbot(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jayshennel:
He didn't divorce his wife...
"someone is dragging us there"
Ppl should always listen to d other party b4 judging
oh.. They havent divorced? But I thought they were talking about dividing the stuffs they had and that Anita was demanding a particular sum of money and stuffs for the divorce.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by ProGSM(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
There is nothing wrong with this video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.