Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome (49863 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Dove4Peace: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Yes Pst Chris, Christians should not drag one another to court over something they can resolve in church. I love you both sha. grin
I hope one day, you guys will it make up. wink
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
dwen:
you don't have sense. well I wont blame you, you must have inherited it from you mum.
with all your sense you still believe that idiot is a MOG. Time to update ur cranial cells. undecided

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by 8BitGee(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Fvcking charlatan.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by florencepoko2: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dear man of God, as it has failed in his marriage, one must stop preaching on the subject. You are not in position to give advice on marriage. Looking for a new wife who will accept that you are the undisputed and indisputable master and will also agree to share the bed with your multiple mistresses. Good luck. angry

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by texazzpete(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Every single time this man speaks on his failed marriage, he tries to throw his wife under the bus. Disgraceful.

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by raphieMontella: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
from the above comments read
i cant help but marvel at the level of ''stupidity'' the bible is making christians showcase...
Ts really amazing

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by nkechiben(f): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
grin Now our dear pastor pastor sound more like an arrancar.

I mean pastor Chris, if you can supposedly say "masturbation isn't a sin". Then I'm afraid you can say virtually anything.

By the way, "have you partnered with Healing School today?". grin grin

IF U'RE AFRAID PASTOR CHRIS THAT MEANS U'RE NOT OK NAH
YOU'RE A SUSPECT!
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
costandi:
He filled the O2 arena to the brim in June. The O2 arena is in the United kingdom by the way.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that Christianity and the crown countries like Britain , go hand in hand in keeping gullible people the way they are.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by nkechiben(f): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
texazzpete:
Every single time this man speaks on his failed marriage, he tries to throw his wife under the bus. Disgraceful.

U'RE A SUCCESSFUL DISGRACED FELLOW FOR MAKING SUCH COMMENT ABOUT A MAN OF GOD. WHAT IS BAD ABOUT HE SAID ABOUT HIS WIFE HERE?
U PEOPLE ARE SAYING ALL THESE FORGETING THE FACT THAT HIS WIFE DIVORCED HIM NOT HIM THAT DIVORCED HIS WIFE. UP TILL TOMORROW HE HAS NEVER MAKE ANY NASTY STATEMENT ABOUT HIS WIFE HE STILLS PUT ON HIS RING. NO MATTER HOW FAR U WAG UR MOUTH, U CAN NEVER BE BETTER THAN HIM OK?

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by nkechiben(f): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
viqueta:
Any man of God that can not prevent his wife from seeking divorce or even give her reasons why divorce is not right biblically, should NOT COME HERE AND PREACH TO US ABOUT DIVORCE.....my 1 cent on this matter

MOUTH WAGGER! CONTINUE OK?
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by nkechiben(f): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
grin Now our dear pastor pastor sound more like an arrancar.

I mean pastor Chris, if you can supposedly say "masturbation isn't a sin". Then I'm afraid you can say virtually anything.

By the way, "have you partnered with Healing School today?". grin grin

IF U'RE AFRAID PASTOR CHRIS THAT MEANS U'RE NOT OK NAH
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by AuroraB(f): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
fingard02k:
Didn't he divorce his wife? Ayam not understanding
It's the other way round. His wife asked for a divorce.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by ensamy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
holyfather:

Stupid post by a demented poster.
Hypnotism in its highest order. Manipulators. Chris okotie divorced 1, 2 and 3. He is right. Rubbish. This is not what the body of Christ is all about. Devils on the pew.

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by helovesme(f): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
texazzpete:

I'm sure she's only keeping mute as part of the terms of the divorce.

The day she decides to give her own "tell it all" interview, it's going to be very revealing and disgraceful.

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
How ironic!

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Sirrexninefour(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
So, if a christian murder her husband's parents and sibling by poisoning them or otherwise, you expect that husband to remain married to her, right? grin

I think this should answer your question :

Christians should not have a divorce, it shouldn't be. But that doesn't mean a Christian should not take this step, they may, but that doesn't make it right, and we shouldn't take one another to court. But when it happens, we are not the one going there, someone is taking us there. That's the problem..."

"When it happens, we are not going there, someone is taking us there"

Many people pass through traumatic experiences in marriage, but still stay put.
What happens when your partner takes you to court to enforce a divorce?
Will one continue to remain enslaved?
As he said, it's not justifiable, but even it should be, let it be someone taking you there, not the other way round!. #Gracias.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by figure007(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
So, if a christian murder her husband's parents and sibling by poisoning them or otherwise, you expect that husband to remain married to her, right? grin
thats were u got it wrong .. why marry someone who can poison or kill ur family? thats y b4 u msrry u pray hard to God to lead u to the right person...and how many of us even pray before going into courtship? later wen we mistakenly marry delilah we continue to ask ourselves silly questions...watch and pray b4 u marry so that ur case wont end on divorce or sorrow...God bless u
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by raphieMontella: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
dwen:
you don't have sense. well I wont blame you, you must have inherited it from you mum.
this is stupid of you o...
Why involve her mum?
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by wristbangle: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:
O God is it because thunder has not stricken this fool to death?

Stop involving God in your doom. You are a hypocrite, a thief and a false peddler of the gospel.

You are a curse, a disgrace and a common stooge for the devil

You will die in your sins, you will gnash your teeth in hell. Hell is your abode.

Son of lucifer

Be careful on how u insult a man of God. U are not in the position to condemn him. His judgement is in heaven.

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by chccho(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
nkechiben:

U'RE A SUCCESSFUL DISGRACED FELLOW FOR MAKING SUCH COMMENT ABOUT A MAN OF GOD. WHAT IS BAD ABOUT HE SAID ABOUT HIS WIFE HERE?
U PEOPLE ARE SAYING ALL THESE FORGETING THE FACT THAT HIS WIFE DIVORCED HIM NOT HIM THAT DIVORCED HIS WIFE. UP TILL TOMORROW HE HAS NEVER MAKE ANY NASTY STATEMENT ABOUT HIS WIFE HE STILLS PUT ON HIS RING. NO MATTER HOW FAR U WAG UR MOUTH, U CAN NEVER BE BETTER THAN HIM OK?
Nkechi this one that u r supporting pastor Chris like this hope u aren't one of those eyeing the man as a potential 2nd wife...Don't forget that in your church he is a demi god but to outsiders he just an ordinary nigerian

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Akinaukwa: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
fingard02k:

It was the wife Anita that sued him for divorce. Thank God for his sudden realization of one truth. So much disliked his teaching encouraging masturbation.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Organs(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
ANBAKO:
Blame yourself pastor! Now claiming being a "man" whereas they will claim "higher being" on Sunday. The handiwork of some is worst than that of Boko Haram.

Scammers everywhere feasting on Nigerians because of cluelessness in Nigeria from 1860.

Religion is the greatest scam ever invented by man!!!

ANBAKO: I know most of his miracles are "fake" most especially the blind man healings and the lame walking etc. but my question to you is this, what exactly is this man guilty of? I am not being sarcastic, i really want to know, thanks?
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Liljeez(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
fingard02k:
She divorced him actually
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
This video is very old nau.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by viqueta(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Christ embassy member spotted
nkechiben:

MOUTH WAGGER! CONTINUE OK?

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by AdeniyiA(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
"I understand that some media houses particularly in Nigeria, and may be in South Africa have been writing some real stupid things with frivolous charges. That's crazy. I wasn't accused of those things you said, nor did I commit those stupid things that you said..."

lipsrsealed

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
edebemba:

Divorce is not right for christains. I am not defending Pastor Chris, but l do know that it was the wife that took him to court and divorced him. Pastor Chris never filed any suit against the wife.
How would he file when he might be in the wrong?

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by sunnyside16(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pastor Oyakhilome and Pastor Anita went on marital recess not divorce......datzall.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Smooyis(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Men of God are mortals prone to mistakes. We must be careful not to insult or judge them. Please listen to my counsel. God bless you.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Organs(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Judolisco:
he said Christians should not divorce hear d message and leave d messenger alone....

Judolisco: I disagree with you, If bokoharam leader should become born again and start preaching today, will you join his ministry? or will you take his message and leave the messenger alone? If Yes, how about all the people that are dead etc? If No, how is that different from this one? Also bear in mind that all these pastors raping and sleeping with other people's wives etc got examples from things like this... other pastors did it, they are not held accountable, because they are men of God so touch not my annoited and do my prophets no harm or, hear the message and leave alone the messenger, No, the messenger should be able to live the life of his message for the message to be sincere, conclusively, show me where Jesus preached a message but did the contrary.....

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by brojoshua: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
True but a false one

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
When it comes to Rev Anita, pray for her. If you are married to a man of God, it doesn't make you automatically mature, you can make mistakes.."

"Christians should not have a divorce, it shouldn't be. But that doesn't mean a Christian should not take this step, they may, but that doesn't make it right, and we shouldn't take one another to court. But when it happens, we are not the one going there, someone is taking us there. That's the problem..."

Case closed

The pastor never wanted Divorce, his estranged wife went to Court to seek Divorce
Because according to the wife, oga Chris had/has a variant of edible cratering

Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman