Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively (32568 Views)

Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? / Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2015 Batch A POP Date Is Finally Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Davesope: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2016
hansobuks:
worse hating statement I have ever heard. People like you dont succeed. Careless hating nigga.
thanks bro for that response but thinking of it majority of the stream one Corper didn't work for the one month that stream 2 where in camp so why the stupid hate statement form this stream 1 punks why the stupidity from from the part of NYSC since the time buhari dey put his kinsmen in different post everything seem to be going upside down errant nonsense
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Davesope:

thanks bro for that response but thinking of it majority of the stream one Corper didn't work for the one month that stream 2 where in camp so why the stupid hate statement form this stream 1 punks why the stupidity from from the part of NYSC since the time buhari dey put his kinsmen in different post everything seem to be going upside down errant nonsense
did You Enter Camp Same Day With Stream1?
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by SpicyMimi(f): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
service Is 12 Months According To The Law That Establish Nysc.
Yes, so are you saying ours isn't 12 months? Didn't you goto school? Read this!

LETTER TO THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF NYSC:
'DON'T START THE WAR'
I write as a law abiding citizen of this great country to inform and educate our father, the amiable Director General of the National Youth Service Corps of the consequences and unforseen malady that may not likely occur but also cause and have every tendency of break-up and disfiguration to NYSC as a scheme.
Sir, it is no longer news that the current Batch B 2015 corps members are likely to wind-up their National Youth Service on different dates as stated in the circular released on Sept. 16th, 2016. This is a great threat and injustice to the law abiding graduates serving their beloved fatherland.

Going by 365 days calendar, NOVEMBER 2015- NOVEMBER 2016 is 13months and should not be miscalculated as a year (a rent secured in January expires December, not next January). In line with the above, the calculation made by NYSC is not only fallacious but mock in psychological realm.

Dear Sir, you will recall that both stream 1 and 2 (BATCH B. 2015) were mobilized on the same date as arranged by the senate, but were dissever due to the incapacity of camps to accommodate the mobilized figures.

On this note, I wish to bring to your hearing the likely consequences if the decision remains fixed;
1. NYSC Scheme will lose its true value as prospective graduates are likely to be disappointed once not mobilized with the first stream.
2. The current BATCH B (STREAM 2) are in total danger, harassment and helpless due to the expired I.D card starting from October 6th, 2016. And violence might wage war against the the two streams on the said date.
3. Students could go extra miles in order to be in the first stream due to this first-come first-serve generating law and this should not be.
4.Parents and guardians would no longer believe or have trust in NYSC due to the unbalanced calculation and time consumed factor...
5. There had never been a time in the history of National Youth Service (since established by Late Yakubu Gowon in 1970s) when two streams of the same Batch had POP on different dates. This is a tradition which we need to maintain and follow for this scheme to remain meaningful and helpful as set up.

To conclude, I wish to remind you that the Batch B, stream 1 enjoyed a total break of November and December after they left the camp in November which was not given to the stream 2 as both streams resumed at their various Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) on the same date (January 2016). In the light of the above, an injury to one is an injury to all. OnThisNoteISay, NYSC MUST NOT FALL, OUR HEROES LIVE ON...
NIGERIANS SAY NO to separate POP of Batch B. 2015 and thereafter...

Cc;
*National Associated of Nigerian Students (NANS)
*National Ass. Of Nigerian Comrades (NANC)
*Nigerian ex-Corps Members (NECM)
*National Youth Service Corps members (NYSC) etc...

TOGETHER WE SAY; "DON'T START THE WAR"

Powered by:
*THE WATCH WEBSITE*

1 Like

Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by SpicyMimi(f): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
did You Enter Camp Same Day With Stream1?
That's a very stupid question! While we were in camp, weren't you at home as well? You better stay out of here if you have no reasonable thing to type.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by shegzy2009: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
RE: 2015 BATCH ‘B’ WINDING UP/PASSING-OUT
APPROVAL
The attention of the NYSC Management has
been drawn to a fake document with the above
heading being circulated online and purported to
be from the NYSC National Directorate
Headquarters in respect of the passing-out of
the 2015 Batch ‘B’ Corps members.
2.The document, dated 16th September, 2016
and made with scanned official letterhead and
other portions of an earlier circular of the
Scheme, dismisses the dates set for the passing-
out of the 2015 Batch ‘B’ Corps members as
contained in that genuine circular in a bid to
cause confusion.
3.Management wishes to inform the 2015 Batch
‘B’ Corps members and the rest of the public
that the official passing-out dates are as follows:
2015 Batch ‘B’ Stream I: 6th October, 2016
2015 Batch ‘B’ Stream II: 4th November, 2016
4.Details of the winding-up/passing-out activities
lined up in respect of the two streams have been
communicated to all NYSC State Secretariats for
implementation.
5.Furthermore, serving and prospective Corps
members and the general public are hereby
advised to note that any information from the
NYSC National Directorate Headquarters meant
for transmission online can only be so
transmitted by the Scheme through the following
platforms:
Official website: www.nysc.gov.ng
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/officialnysc
Twitter handle: www.twitter.com/nysc_ng
6.All are strongly advised to take note and be
guided accordingly, please
7.Thank you.
Signed:
Management
Source... NYSC twitter handle (nysc_ng) and NYSC Facebook page
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by shogat(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
CrazyMan,Ogbeche77,yokiti, lalasticlala pls move to front page it has been confirmed
https://mobile.facebook.com/officialnysc/
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Richben105: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Open Letter to Brigadier-General S. Z. Kazaure, the Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps -By Barr. S.J.D. Akobe September 17, 2016 | Filed under: Letters | Posted by: OpinionNigeria Dear Sir, Yours sincerely in service to our fatherland salutes you with all humility! Without wasting much time, I wish to use this medium to draw your attention to a particular Circular purportedly emanating from your exulted Office. The Circular which is dated the 14th day of September, 2016 and bears the number NYSC/ NDHQ/PRS/PL/190/Vol. II/T/23, was purportedly signed by one A.C. Ani on your behalf and it is headed thus: “2015 Batch B Winding up/Passing out Approved Programme of Activities (Stream I & II)”. An abridged content of the Circular reads thus: “I wish to inform you that Management has approved that the 2015 Batch B Winding up/ Passing out should be low-key. Please, note that while Corps members of 2015 Batch B Stream I will pass out on Thursday 6th October, 2016, those of 2015 Batch B Stream II will pass out on Friday 4th November, 2016”. After reading the above Circular, I doubted if it truly emanated from your Office or same authorized by you until it went viral with the accompanying tensions it has generated amongst the affected Corps members and other concerned citizens. Thus, without ruling out the possibility of the information in the Circular being false, I want to bring to your notice the following crucial issues in the event that it turns out to be true: 2015 Batch B Streams I & II Corps members are one and the same batch only divided into streams for administrative/logistics convenience. The NYSC code numbers that were given to 2015 Batch B Stream II Corps members are in continuation of those given to Stream I, attesting to the fact that they are one and the same batch. It has never happened in the history of the NYSC since its creation in 1973 that some group of Corps members are allowed to pass out before others of the same batch even though they may have been divided into streams. As a matter of fact, the last set of Corps members (i.e. 2015 Batch A Streams I & II) that passed out on the 14th day of April, 2016, all passed out on the same day. Hence, the case of 2015 Batch B Streams I & II should not be treated differently without any reasonable and compelling justification as what is good for the goose is also good for the gander! The NYSC Identity Cards that were given to both Streams I & II of 2015 Batch B Corps members are all due to expire on the 6th day of October, 2016. Thus, if Stream II Corps members are held back contrary to the established norm till November, they will all be parading NYSC I.D. Cards which would have become invalid by reason of expiration after the 6th day of October, 2016. That will be agonizingly ridiculous! The Posting Letters that were given to 2015 Batch B Corps members of Streams I & II have it that the 29th day of September, 2016 is the date in which their engagements in their various Place of Primary Assignments (PPA) would terminate. Thus, if the 2015 Batch B Stream II are forced to remain in their various PPAs till November, the resultant hardship will be very unbearable as most of their Principals would consider their services terminated as from the 29th day of September, 2016 as contained in their posting letters, and will no longer be under duty to retain their services or cater for their welfare from thenceforth. Such will certainly create an analogous situation of forcing a servant on an unwilling master! The Certificate Formats that were given to Streams I & II of 2015 Batch B, all indicate that their national service shall end in October, 2016 and not in November as unfortunately contained in the said Circular. We are left to conjecture where, how and why the demeaning idea of “passing out in November” comes to be! Extending the service year of 2015 Batch B Stream II to November, 2016, would in effect, mean that they will be forced to do their national service for thirteen (13) Months instead of twelve (12) Months which has become the established norm since the inception of the NYSC scheme. In view of the above and several other unimaginable difficulties including accommodation challenges which 2015 Batch B Stream II Corps members will eventually suffer if their service year is extended to November, 2016, I humbly implore you to bear in mind the imminent plights and the anomalous situations it will create if the decision to extend their service year is not reversed. I count on you! Yours sincerely in service to our wailing Country, Nigeria! S. J. D. Akobe, a Legal Pr[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by gooddyoung8: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
This is not good ooo
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by anochuko01(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Everybody arguing about when they'll pass out... I'm actually seeing a large number of people coming into the already large unemployed folks...especially in this harsh economic situation.
God would see them through.
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by rosalieene(f): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
This stream 2 peepz should calm down for Jesus.
It would be like play, November would be here
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by haconjy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
meanwhile share your experience with us by sharing your WhatsApp number on https://www.nairaland.com/3358740/outgoing-nysc-batch-b-2015
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by smogup: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
intruder15:

wetin de worry dis 1. Batch A dat passed out months back, they paid stream ii members extra 19800 for d next month which they didnt stay. I guess they dont want it to happen again. Stay!!! so d pay wont be awuf!!!
I was one of the lucky batch A stream 2 to benefit that. Sorry bro..
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Sirlanister(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Only in Nigeria. Wonder shall never end. Meanwhile wishing all my fellow stream l a successful pop.

Anambra Amaka.

Nnewi South Amaka.

I really enjoy my service year in the east. They are very industrious set of people.

Kudos to my guy Luck, I love u all.
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
psuedo info,oct remain sacrosanct for both stream
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ope ooooooo... Thank God I'm stream 1. Stream 2 members una sorry ooo. grin grin #POPLoading
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Teespice(f): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
wow.
November 4 it is for me.
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Meklex(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
First of all: My rent is expiring this month
Secondly: My ID card is expiring this month
Thirdly: My school have been informed by me that my passing out is on oct 6 as seen on my posting letter
Fourthly: I am tired of being a corper, is it by force!?
Fifth-ly: (enough of me) ****discrimination spree****, I can give two heads if not 3 to make it to stream 1 (if I am a prospective corper) must everything be a struggle in Nigeria? Just watch and See how corruption will erupt in this lethargic scheme called NYSC if you guys should keep this on.
Lastly: my foodstuffs (as calculated by me) is going to finish on oct 6 and unless you guys are going to pay us 19800 with loads of foodstuffs then pronounce this differing POP dates as a joke, else direct us to where we can buy a bag of rice at 9k...
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by DTOBS(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
This is just not making sense. Nigeria is now like the Hollywood Movie location where different actors come and play their role all to make people laugh/smile.

Change era is changing things for real, whether for good or bad,it is left for individual to answer.

To all Stream 2 2015 batch B, the government want to use you for the allawee you wanna collect, no more free 2/3 months allawee again.
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Sanchase: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bump
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by softtouch01: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
danishdon:
Lols..Fake News everywhere..which Memo So NYSC go forward Memo give u first before them paste am for their site abi? Or u wan tell us the ID cards which clearly states October 6 on both stream 1 and 2, used by them was a mistake right? This news reminds me of one state declaring ASUU Strike and the main ASUU Body denying it!!!!!
oga ade it is real take it or leave it, am also a serving corp member
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Larryproff(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Yes, so are you saying ours isn't 12 months? Didn't you goto school? Read this!

LETTER TO THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF NYSC:
'DON'T START THE WAR'
I write as a law abiding citizen of this great country to inform and educate our father, the amiable Director General of the National Youth Service Corps of the consequences and unforseen malady that may not likely occur but also cause and have every tendency of break-up and disfiguration to NYSC as a scheme.
Sir, it is no longer news that the current Batch B 2015 corps members are likely to wind-up their National Youth Service on different dates as stated in the circular released on Sept. 16th, 2016. This is a great threat and injustice to the law abiding graduates serving their beloved fatherland.

Going by 365 days calendar, NOVEMBER 2015- NOVEMBER 2016 is 13months and should not be miscalculated as a year (a rent secured in January expires December, not next January). In line with the above, the calculation made by NYSC is not only fallacious but mock in psychological realm.

Dear Sir, you will recall that both stream 1 and 2 (BATCH B. 2015) were mobilized on the same date as arranged by the senate, but were dissever due to the incapacity of camps to accommodate the mobilized figures.

On this note, I wish to bring to your hearing the likely consequences if the decision remains fixed;
1. NYSC Scheme will lose its true value as prospective graduates are likely to be disappointed once not mobilized with the first stream.
2. The current BATCH B (STREAM 2) are in total danger, harassment and helpless due to the expired I.D card starting from October 6th, 2016. And violence might wage war against the the two streams on the said date.
3. Students could go extra miles in order to be in the first stream due to this first-come first-serve generating law and this should not be.
4.Parents and guardians would no longer believe or have trust in NYSC due to the unbalanced calculation and time consumed factor...
5. There had never been a time in the history of National Youth Service (since established by Late Yakubu Gowon in 1970s) when two streams of the same Batch had POP on different dates. This is a tradition which we need to maintain and follow for this scheme to remain meaningful and helpful as set up.

To conclude, I wish to remind you that the Batch B, stream 1 enjoyed a total break of November and December after they left the camp in November which was not given to the stream 2 as both streams resumed at their various Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) on the same date (January 2016). In the light of the above, an injury to one is an injury to all. OnThisNoteISay, NYSC MUST NOT FALL, OUR HEROES LIVE ON...
NIGERIANS SAY NO to separate POP of Batch B. 2015 and thereafter...

Cc;
*National Associated of Nigerian Students (NANS)
*National Ass. Of Nigerian Comrades (NANC)
*Nigerian ex-Corps Members (NECM)
*National Youth Service Corps members (NYSC) etc...

TOGETHER WE SAY; "DON'T START THE WAR"