Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? (1449 Views)

PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
I need sincere advice please.

On a particular evening, I and my friend met this pretty girl who was smiling like she won a jackpot.
I didn't really put much concentration because my heart wasn't just there. My friend started talking with her while I waited somewhere for him.
He collected her number and we continued our journey.
I can't tell if my friend continued calling her because he never made mention of her again.
I met that same girl 3weeks later and she asked for my number which we exchanged. We started talking on phone,whatsapp etc.. but I never did tell my friend.
The girl and I became good friends and on a particular night, we made love after lodging in a hotel close to my place.
I love her and she does too, but my friend warned me to stay away from her unless I hate myself. He said the girl is his and I should stay clear.
When I met her, she said she doesn't love my friend and he has not kissed or seen her panties talk more sex or the likes.
She even called my friend in my presence and warned him to respect himself because he can't force someone into a relationship.
This girl is 21 and I'm older than her with like 5 years. She is the girl I want to spend my life with but I'm confused.
Should I go ahead? Won't my friend harm us? Should I involve the police? Please mature people in the house help me out...
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Khd95(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Op u gave the geh ur numbr and u did not even feed in ur friend,ure not good at all

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
I don't see my friend everyday. He is serving in Ekiti while I'm in Ph. We hardly talk since he went for service. He only called to warn me to stay away from her. She already told me my friend had nothing with her and that's the truth
Khd95:
Op u gave the geh ur numbr and u did not even feed in ur friend,ure not good at all
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Gothblackgal(f): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
We should come and die, because of your friend with benefits?
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Tkayhandsome(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please stop saying rubbish here. If you don't have something to say don't comment. I beg you
Gothblackgal:
We should come and die, because of your friend with benefits?
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Gothblackgal(f): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Please stop saying rubbish here. If you don't have something to say don't comment. I beg you

dude, please! don't take NL serious
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Swissheart(f): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hmnn......if you guys are truly friends,it wouldn't have escalated into threats. Don't mind the guy.... You didn't snatch his girl. Don't fight him either. Just maintain a little distance for your safety.
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Personally I'd give the girl a miss and keep my Bro. But what's done is done. By your post I'm convinced you're not true friends with your guy. You guys are just there. I can tell you're afraid cos you believe he's capable of hurting you and the girl. So I'll advise you not to throw caution to the wind. Get evidence of his threats and report to the police. You can take a step further and get a restraining order from a court. Also let people close to you know about this so if anything bad should befall you or the girl, a suspect is already in hand. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Tkayhandsome(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Should I involve the police?
Swissheart:
Hmnn......if you guys are truly friends,it wouldn't have escalated into threats. Don't mind the guy.... You didn't snatch his girl. Don't fight him either. Just maintain a little distance for your safety.
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Tkayhandsome(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thank you sir. You understood me better. We are just there, but the threat is what I won't take. And my girl is scared.
VolTOxic:
Personally I'd give the girl a miss and keep my Bro. But what's done is done. By your post I'm convinced you're not true friends with your guy. You guys are just there. I can tell you're afraid cos you believe he's capable of hurting you and the girl. So I'll advise you not to throw caution to the wind. Get evidence of his threats and report to the police. You can take a step further and get a restraining order from a court. Also let people close to you know about this so if anything bad should befall you or the girl, a suspect is already in hand. Good luck.
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Swissheart(f): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Should I involve the police?
You know your friend better than anyone else. Personally I wont
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hmmmmm... A tough one. Please go ahead with the girl. Your friend can't force the girl to love him. You just have to choose between your friendship with your guy and the love of your life....
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Khd95:
Why should he?
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by firstking01(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
This thing is simple, your friend should just hands off, after all she made it clear to him that she's not interested in him...but you just gotta go have a man to man talk with your friend, if he's the mature type he will understand and life goes on chikina.
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Khd95(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Why should he?
because op was around the day his friend collected the babe's digits,is like a stab in the back nausad

op,as a guy man should have told his friend about his encounter with the said girl,jokinly.

Except he op had somtin against his friend,and he wants to get back at him.

Love of pusse tho,smh

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
VolTOxic:
Court restraining order? Haba! dis na 9ja no be yankee o

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by joceey(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
My guy continue with your relationship and avoid that guy you call your friend because he is never your friend but enemy since he can open his stupid mouth to say he will harm u because of a girl rubbish and since the girl has clarify the issue that she is not dating him.Just be watchful if that your friend invite you for a drink or food Pls turn him down
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
sounds like sec schl students fighting on girls
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Tkayhandsome(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
You are not wrong either. I would have given up but I,ve not really had a fair with girls. This joy that came now wants to cause me pain
Motun03:
sounds like sec schl students fighting on girls
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
favoryte33:
Court restraining order? Haba! dis na 9ja no be yankee o

What are you insinuating - that we are not civilized? or that we don't have law, lawyers and courts in Nigeria?
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by saintdennis(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
U wanna spend the rest of ur life with a girl u fvcked for the first time... in a hotel??

I don't get the niqqas out there nowadays.

Ya'll give these hoes too much props

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hey watch your words. Don't call her a hoe. never in your life. Its none of your biz if I Bleep my babe or choose not to. Don't come here and act like saint obi. If you find your own babe you can do whatsoever you wish.
saintdennis:
U wanna spend the rest of ur life with a girl u fvcked for the first time... in a hotel??

I don't get the niqqas out there nowadays.

Ya'll give these hoes too much props
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by CaraJewel(f): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Did ur frnd also confirm dat he has not slept wid d gal..and y didnt u ask d gal 1st her relationship wid ur frnd before sleeping wid her...d way u hid and started chatting wid her den slept wid her like u thought make u take ur own share or smtin...now ur inlove..and in fear...if he calls again ask im rily y his angry...frnds indeed...
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Tkayhandsome(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Yeah I understand you. They never had a thing. He asked her out but she never accepted. She said she doesn't love him and can't date him. That the reason she gave out her number that day we all met was because she thought my friend was just coming for platonic friendship and not to date. My friend never had a thing with her I'm so sure. I have an evidence I won't share here though.
As for the love making with bae, we didn't just do it on the first date. It took a while before she gained my trust and me hers too. So we didn't just meet to have sex. And its just once we had it
CaraJewel:
Did ur frnd also confirm dat he has not slept wid d gal..and y didnt u ask d gal 1st her relationship wid ur frnd before sleeping wid her...d way u hid and started chatting wid her den slept wid her like u thought make u take ur own share or smtin...now ur inlove..and in fear...if he calls again ask im rily y his angry...frnds indeed...
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by kkash: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tkayhandsome:

On a particular evening, I and my friend met this pretty girl who was smiling like she won a jackpot.
I didn't really put much concentration because my heart wasn't just there. My friend started talking with her while I waited somewhere for him.
I can't tell if my friend continued calling her because he never made mention of her again.
I met that same girl 3weeks later and she asked for my number which we exchanged. We started talking on phone,whatsapp etc.. but I never did tell my friend.
The girl and I became good friends and on a particular night, we made love after lodging in a hotel close to my place.
I love her and she does too, but my friend warned me to stay away from her unless I hate myself. He said the girl is his and I should stay clear.
When I met her, she said she doesn't love my friend and he has not kissed or seen her panties talk more sex or the likes.
She even called my friend in my presence and warned him to respect himself because he can't force someone into a relationship.
This girl is 21 and I'm older than her with like 5 years. She is the girl I want to spend my life with but I'm confused.
Should I go ahead? Won't my friend harm us? Should I involve the police? Please mature people in the house help me out...
Move on bro, dnt u knw d bro code?...dnt go after ur bros gal or ex gal.....na wa ooo
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by henrygale(m): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Tkayhandsome:

Guy,u broke the 'guy code'. You should have atleast told ur friend about meeting the lady again. That would have sparked up conversation about her and ur guy maybe saying he has been seeing the gal.
Ur friend too,if truly he's been seeing the lady and not even mentioning it to u considering the fact u were privy to how it started,den una no be friends persay.
At ds point,just call him to a neutral ground where he wouldn't have any advantage over u to think of harming u and talk ds issue over. Woman and money no suppose come btw matured good friends except if u guys are just not good jolly friends.
That's my 5kobo for u!
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by saintdennis(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Hey watch your words. Don't call her a hoe. never in your life. Its none of your biz if I Bleep my babe or choose not to. Don't come here and act like saint obi. If you find your own babe you can do whatsoever you wish.

Pls do come online to yarn us story when other matters arise...ok?

Prob with folks like u is u have 'preferred' advice you wish to hear.
Re: Please Help!! Should I continue with Her? by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
OK thank you. I won't come sorry.
saintdennis:

Pls do come online to yarn us story when other matters arise...ok?

Prob with folks like u is u have 'preferred' advice you wish to hear.

(1) (Reply)

17 Subtle Moves To Make Him Lose His Mind / Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. / I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.