Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,901 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? (1458 Views)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by 26thDavid(m): 3:17am On Dec 07, 2016
I had a lovely relationship with someone I loved very much and who I felt loved me in return. Along the way in our relationship we had some misunderstandings that we were too young to handle. The issues led to our breakup & I swear I never wanted to breakup with her. over 7yrs later I've come to realize that she's the yardstick for any relationships I have and I'm always unable to give my all to anyone I try to date as I find it difficult to get over her. I believe she has moved on with her life but I find it difficult to do the same. PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO GET OVER HER AND MOVE ON? Your sincere advice will be gladly appreciated
Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by dikerebel(m): 3:51am On Dec 07, 2016
y
Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by VickyRotex(f): 4:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Op, maybe God is telling you guys something. wink wink

Now you guys are matured!
You never know, maybe she hasn't gotten over you too. cry

Get in touch with her, if she isn't in a relationship/married, you guys should reunite joor. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by cruzyteejay(m): 5:21am On Dec 07, 2016
The only possible way to get over her now is for "HER TO TURN YOU DOWN AGAIN",because you still don't have a reason for the breakup.....so get back to her,ask her out again sincerely,pour out all those feelings when doing so,no pride/ego..make her break your heart again or maybe if she accepts you..thats fine,if she doesn't,then your problem is solved...........you may not understand,but thats how i get rid of mine

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by Nutase: 5:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Sleep dey my eyes *Yawns*

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by Atoos(m): 5:46am On Dec 07, 2016
I don't really have anything to say....
Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by dacblogger: 5:48am On Dec 07, 2016
try talking to her again, its possible she is going through exactly the same thing...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Just give it time, those feelings will fade inasmuch you ain't tryna get her back.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by naijaboiy: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2016
Talk to her again

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2016
when i dont want 2 talk much...i just tell people..dt would will be will be!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by igboko1: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2016
see let me tell u something she has gone she is gone.if u still have feelings for her. call her tell her u want to see her,if she comes tell her Ur mind and read her body reaction and language if she is still interested but if she is not don't force it.but if she refuse to come don't feel bad just move on.don't act needy when u are with her.behave like friends as if nothing happen between both of u.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by reallest(f): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Try to get in touch with her first,let her know u still have feelings for her,who knows fortune might smile on u

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by 26thDavid(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Thanks guys I'm highly grateful. Although more opinions would still be appreciated
Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by misscrystals(f): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
keep urself busy and take ur mind of her.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by MagnumXL(m): 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
VickyRotex:
Get in touch with her, if she isn't in a relationship/married, you guys should reunite joor. cheesy cheesy

dacblogger:
try talking to her again, its possible she is going through exactly the same thing...
reallest:
Try to get in touch with her first,let her know u still have feelings for her,who knows fortune might smile on u

Hahaha, Mehn, Posts on this Board keep cracking me up tonight.

Look at all these ladies fueling empty hopes and Dreams.

@Op That girl is long gone mehn. 7 Years Later? You do realise that Children given birth to 7 Years ago are now 7 years Old?

7 Years of her life have gone by without you mehn..
Okay Let me be serious: If she was 18, 19, 20 she would be 25, 26, 27
She probably has a serious BF, she's probably thinking about marriage right now.

So bro, Call her up if you want but there's nothing there for you anymore

There are no Fairytales

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by RoyalBlak007: 12:03am On Dec 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

..You got a Phd in
Relationship issues grin? .
Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by Mafking(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Op wants to get over her and move on and some romantic people are trying to make a romantic novel out of this

Op its only another girl that can make you get over a girl..

Just look for one cool crazy happy girl thats beautiful and sexy as f**k

Crazy happy girls always do the trick.. They can make you forget the money you just put inside MMM grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by VickyRotex(f): 2:24am On Dec 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..You got a Phd in
Relationship issues grin? .

PhD in Reconciliation! smiley
Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by VickyRotex(f): 2:26am On Dec 08, 2016
MagnumXL:

Hahaha, Mehn, Posts on this Board keep cracking me up tonight.

Look at all these ladies fueling empty hopes and Dreams.

@Op That girl is long gone mehn. 7 Years Later? You do realise that Children given birth to 7 Years ago are now 7 years Old?

7 Years of her life have gone by without you mehn..
Okay Let me be serious: If she was 18, 19, 20 she would be 25, 26, 27
She probably has a serious BF, she's probably thinking about marriage right now.

So bro, Call her up if you want but there's nothing there for you anymore

There are no Fairytales

There's nothing like empty hopes and dreams.

You saying there's nothing there for him anymore, like you're so sure.

He should atleast try to contact her first.

"Never say Never"
Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by 26thDavid(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2016
Mafking:

Crazy happy girls always do the trick.. They can make you forget the money you just put inside MMM grin

that's very funny... thanks
Re: How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? by LadyJul(f): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2016
Wow... After 7yrs u're just realizing u lost the love of your life... A gal dat truely loved u but u didn't fight for her... I guess u dated other gals and found out those gals were Nothing compared to ur ex... And now u want her back after seven years... My dear u can still try ur luck with her dats if she's still single... Most guys will never appreciate what they have till they've lost it...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Give A Fuuu.ck Finally Dies On Nld / The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(pic) / [must Read]18+confession : My First Experience As A Lesbian(x RATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.