Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Matured Advice: What Kind Of Job Can She Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advice: What Kind Of Job Can She Do?? (666 Views)

My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advice: What Kind Of Job Can She Do?? by Lasveg(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
****My cousin and i have been living together for some time now and i've been the one taking care of her financially cos her father is late. She woke up one morning and told me she's travelling to lagos to know if she can get a job that can pay better than the one she was doing. She plans to stay with one of her female friend.

****She's just 22 yrs with a WAEC cert. Should i allow her travel to lagos? Is it safe, and what kind of job can she do if she gets there?

Cc lalasticlala help me move this to fp.
Re: Matured Advice: What Kind Of Job Can She Do?? by nikkypearl(f): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sales girl for an SSCE holder
Re: Matured Advice: What Kind Of Job Can She Do?? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
there are many na, infact d easiest to get dan graduate jobs. sales gal, receptionist, supermarket worker. oga dem many bt mostly d pay of dis kinda job dnt exceed twenty thousand
Re: Matured Advice: What Kind Of Job Can She Do?? by delishpot: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Does she have where to live for free while in Lagos? Cost what ever extra she earns would go for house rent and transportation. The only thing she may get in Lagos is MAYBE a bit more financially bouyant man.
Where does she live? Does she have some money saved up? What kind of hand work does she know how to do. What type of environment are you guys living in? What types of business is common there?

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice: What Kind Of Job Can She Do?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oga,lagos does not guarantee her a job. The hustle is real out here(no one is smiling). Her certification doesn't even do justice cos d highest she can get are menial jobs which shouldn't be a problem in d state she resides presently&lest i forget, drill dat ur cousin very well cos she might have alterior motives. ma 2 kobo though...
Re: Matured Advice: What Kind Of Job Can She Do?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lagos??...
lol...
Well she can work as a stripper... she will be in real money after few months...
Re: Matured Advice: What Kind Of Job Can She Do?? by uboma(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lasveg:
****My cousin and i have been living together for some time now and i've been the one taking care of her financially cos her father is late. She woke up one morning and told me she's travelling to lagos to know if she can get a job that can pay better than the one she was doing. She plans to stay with one of her female friend.

****She's just 22 yrs with a WAEC cert. Should i allow her travel to lagos? Is it safe, and what kind of job can she do if she gets there?

Cc lalasticlala help me move this to fp.

With her qualification, what sort of job is she going to get in Lagos that she cannot secure where she is presently?

@ 22 years old, she is still vulnerable and I won't support the idea to allow her relocate to Lagos.

Where is your location at present? She can learn a vocational skill or get a job in any of the private schools around you. Learning a vocational skill remains the best bet if she is willing to learn....
Re: Matured Advice: What Kind Of Job Can She Do?? by Lasveg(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
delishpot:
Does she have where to live for free while in Lagos? Cost what ever extra she earns would go for house rent and transportation. The only thing she may get in Lagos is MAYBE a bit more financially bouyant man.
Where does she live? Does she have some money saved up? What kind of hand work does she know how to do. What type of environment are you guys living in? What types of business is common there?
She just finish learning tailoring.
Re: Matured Advice: What Kind Of Job Can She Do?? by Lasveg(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
delishpot:
she has a place to stay. She just completed training in tailoring

(1) (Reply)

Story That Touch The Heart: Forever And Always? / My Adventure With This Girl (advice Needed) / Check Out What A Girl Posted On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.