Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,893 members, 7,866,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

What To Look Out For. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Look Out For. (675 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Look Out For. by zerocool(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2009
Hello Nairalanders, I'll like to know what things or signs to look out for,in order to know (without any trust issue or beyond doubt) that your gf or bf is TRULY YOURS,and not *dating you and also others (i mean double dating, **not cheating on you, ***or just using you as a 'standby'. I need candid replies cos this will help people reason differently,in terms of interpreting their partner's behaviours and thus eliminating trust issues. Thanks.
Re: What To Look Out For. by tpia5: 5:30am On Aug 24, 2011
hard to tell.
Re: What To Look Out For. by MMM2(m): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2011
no sign yet undecided

(1) (Reply)

Healing Tablet For Couples / Help Me Out / Do You Know That The Law Of Attraction Can Help Your Dating Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.