Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products (51894 Views)

Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by walosky(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Igbos and business are like

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by Ahmeduana(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Firefire:
What happens to customer's complain route ?

APC and their media stupidity.

In fact, everyone in APC government are morally kworupt. embarassed
WITH THIS USELESS MAN ACTION IT NOW MAKES ME TO HATE APC HUNDRED TIMES MORE!

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by mytime24(f): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
undecided

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stupid man

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by overall90: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Why iPOb youths are busy abusing the Man, sharp man INNOSON understands the game...Which is, You Dont Play With The Zoo Government.... grin grin

Ipob yoots, see ya lives? cheesy cheesy

you are even more hopeless than i thought.
you and your govt. should continue playing games while the
country continues to wallow in mediocrity.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
which vehicle doesn't develop faults, just looking 4 means to discredit ones efforts undecided

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by obailala(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Everything in this nation today must be turned into tribal discussion by the present day Nigerian youths. Tufiakwa.. what a wasted generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by zanogo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
CSTR2:
You are a shameless illiterate.
If Nigeria was a sane country, that aide would have been pressured to resign.
Pressured to resign? for what offence ? for complaining about a car he bought with his money.....i think resignation must have a different meaning in your dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by Abuleoshi: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Something tells me if an igbo man is the president of nigeria, nigeria will be great! Can you imagine, small complain wey customer make, na him make innoson motors (owned by an igbo man) send one of their staffs to sharpaly attend to the customer. That shows igbos have a "listening ear"......lipsrsealed
By their names we shall know their fooolishness.

The presidential aide has gotten his car fixed for FREE for crying on Twitter and you are on Nairaland Wishing and dreaming for Igbo presidency that will never happen because the average Igbo politician has the "if not me, no Igbo man should be president" Mentality!

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by PaulJohn1: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

They do already, so, what's your point?

Give addresses of the locations or provide a link to a page that has them.
Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by tonynickson(m): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Iamlordgee:
U be wan first spoil the man business abi..
endtime aide!!! Tufiakwa ndimmadu
Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by AZeD1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
SnowJay92:
In business you take all sorts of bullcraps to get thru the ranks, Innoson understands this, it's not about right or wrong. I still maintain that the Abah man is not fit to be a Nigerian government official, car that he didn't even buy with his own money, why try to publicly ridicule a Nigerian product, at a point when the government you belong with is telling Nigerians to patronize home made products.
How does complaining about a faulty product equal trying to ridicule the product?

Seriously?
Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
good and quick response is the best way any business can grow,I don't joke with this strategy
Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Standing5:
I blame Buhari for this. I just blame him.

hw can yu jus b blaming buhari and not add aishat is wife ..wat God as join together let no man separate grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by SycophanticGoat: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Agadi n'gwo ofe.

Umuaka n'eme ntaghaji, I soro ha n'agba egwu uro onwa.

Ina éyè ezi-bida ahu onu? Onye ima na uche ya ezuro oke. Nwanne biko hapu onye choro iwu, ka onwuoru onwe ya.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by Jethrolite(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Iamlordgee:
U be wan first spoil the man business abi..
E no get sense na. He's a customer that's just being tolerated because he's a customer.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by francisMKD(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
@SEUN pls help me foward this to APC customer service inbox..............

abeg i wan raise alarm too ooh weda BUHARI go visit me.... things for my area don too cost and i cant afford it anymore cos i no get job.... example:

erujeje is #100
Bull is #90
officer is #90
even common squad 5 is #80 haba!!! man must shine eye atALL atALL na winchhh.... ***BUHARI WHY?***

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by freshvine(f): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Why iPOb youths are busy abusing the Man, sharp man INNOSON understands the game...Which is, You Dont Play With The Zoo Government.... grin grin

Ipob yoots, see ya lives? cheesy cheesy

When will we separate business from politics by allowing genuine business men grow?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by cjrane: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
deantimes:
A presidential aide, Dr. Joe Abah has been visited by Paul of Innoson Motors hours after he raised alarm on twitter condemning their product.

That's the power of social media.

See earlier thread where the alarm was raised >>>https://www.nairaland.com/3350563/joe-abah-complains-innoson-suv

In confirming that the company visited him, the presidential aide made some errors in the tweet, have you noticed?

[size=14pt]The hungry doctor just wants some freebies!
I have a Toyota Highlander now. The first Highlander i bought gave me so much trouble that i had to sell it and then went and bought another Highlander. The new one has not failed to start for even one day. I still drive that highlander till this day.
Should i then say that because the first Highlander gave me so much problems with my mechanics saying Highlander was a useless product of Toyota, i should get a visit from Toyota headquarters to fix my car free of charge?

If INNOSON continue this type of customer service, they will soon be out of business. Nigerians know how to exploit such unguarded kindness.
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
AZeD1:

How does complaining about a faulty product equal trying to ridicule the product?

Seriously?

Publicly, on a social media platform? Did he buy the car from twitter? How about simply giving the company a call to make the complaint clandestinely? Look at the way he passed his "subliminal" message, that's pure mockery of the product and the country at large. Why should a Ghanaian buy innoson SUV after reading that tweet from a Nigerian official?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by nickda(f): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hmmm. APC has really opened my eyes o. If its possible to vote round the states with just 1 voters card, I would gladly travel round the 36 states to vote. But guess what? God almighty will chase the devil out. Who is the devil?
Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by chubbygal(f): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Smart move he made.. Oyo boyz be like

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by galaxi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
i went to the NL rules and couldn't find anyone to nail this guy posting this in all the posts today,that link is jar file and immediately you visit that site your computer or phone is automatically hacked.
Please moderators take action immediately.
wapers75750:
Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by basilo101: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Feds Recall 1 Million Overheating Samsung Galaxy Note 7s
http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/feds-recall-1-million-overheating-samsung-galaxy-note-7s-n649066?cid=sm_tw

Fiat Chrysler recalls 1.9 million vehicles over air bag defect
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-37379875?ocid=socialflow_twitter

These are clear cases of product defect from renown companies, unlike the APC aid who damaged his car after two and half years and started looking for who to blame

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by mayorkyzo: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
riddler4real:

I shake my head in sympathy.....
thought was the only one that saw the stupidity in his comment..bringing tribalism to anything and everything...
Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by APCsupporter: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Something tells me if an igbo man is the president of nigeria, nigeria will be great! Can you imagine, small complain wey customer make, na him make innoson motors (owned by an igbo man) send one of their staffs to sharpaly attend to the customer. That shows igbos have a "listening ear"......lipsrsealed

Its simply because he is destroying their business.
Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by mostyg(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dr. Joe Abah (Ph.D) - Director General, BPSR.

He hails from Uburu of Ohaozara Local Government of Ebonyi State.

where is Innoson owner from?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by AZeD1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
SnowJay92:

Publicly, on a social media platform? Did he buy the car from twitter? How about simply giving the company a call to make the complaint clandestinely? Look at the way he passed his "subliminal" message, that's pure mockery of the product and the country at large. Why should a Ghanaian buy innoson SUV after reading that tweet from a Nigerian official?
Give the company a call?
Dude this is 2016 social media rules any organisation that doesn't have a social media presence today is not a serious one. FFS even Presidents have a social media account.

A Ghanaian would buy Innoson because chances are
1) Social media is the 1st place some would ever hear of the name
2) He/She knows that if there's a problem, they can reach out to Innoson via social media and get help.

https://www.nairaland.com/3044588/slot-phenomenal-response

That's a thread of a guy who got answered after complaining on Social media after going to their office first.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ilyapozin/2014/03/06/20-companies-you-should-be-following-on-social-media/#c6bffbc51b3e

The above link is free education for you.

Marketing 101: Any publicity is good publicity.
Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by ruffDiamond: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pmb should have innoson car among the presidential fleet and ensure he ride in it for at least a year or else..
Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by AZeD1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Firefire:
What happens to customer's complain route ?

APC and their media stupidity.

In fact, everyone in APC government are morally kworupt. embarassed
Every day you come online to complain about Buhari, have you tried this route?
http://www.statehouse.gov.ng/index.php/contact-us

Or are you the only one allowed to complain on social media?
Re: Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products by JuanDeDios: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
LesbianBoy:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.