Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! (8053 Views)

Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did / Thank You Nairalanders / THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wow today i finally had sex with american girl, we fooorked 15 rounds and i cum 8times, i can't believe i will ever fooork a girl my whole life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am so happy and delighted. I Wanna specially thank my mentor seun osewa for immence support and for standing by me...smileysmileysmiley

Also wanna thank you nairaland people for your unstoppable help and support , for your encouragement and for staying with me through the thick and thins and tro trying times smiley smiley....GOD bless you all... I wanna use this opportunity to tell our youths: believe in your dreams, keep believing in your dreams and you will have it. smiley smiley never give up in your life pursuit... You will soon testify like me...amen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lalasticlala front page please cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by jonaifame22(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wow,I'm impressed

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by divinehand2003(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Shuuuuuuuuuuu

Na only you waka come?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Though pretty ridiculous, there's humor about it. You can comdem and laugh simultaneously.
Feck you Op.

10 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
jonaifame22:
Wow,I'm impressed
thanks bro for your immence support. And for standing by me smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Ekakamba: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
I can't feet bee surprising if these made front pages. MOD move these interested storey to front, middle & back page. Congratulations nicca for forking bleached kitty-kat.
JESUSBOIY:

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy
What's the point?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Julian08:
Though pretty ridiculous, there's humor about it. You can comdem and laugh simultaneously.
Feck you Op.
you are supposed to be happy for me bro undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Julian08:

What's the point?
You want to know what my point is?.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by jonaifame22(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
thanks bro for your immence support. And for standing by me smiley smiley
peace,two fingers in the air

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
you are supposed to be happy for me bro undecided undecided
Sorry dear. I can't.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
asuo27:
You want to know what my point is?.
Of course. So I know how to appreciate whenever you barge into a thread only to leave without posting a thing.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Julian08:

Of course. So I know how to appreciate whenever you barge into a thread only to leave without posting a thing.
But you're not the op, grin well, i'm just speechless.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by adaksbullet: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'm thanks god in ur live on his behalve o.......bus jus be fork him go.....we are dy on ur backwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by dharay88: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
This niqqie's madness has
really advanced...

grin cry

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by McBrooklyn(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by terpenoid(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
OP just learned new vocabularies recently,so don't blame him...blame English language for granting him such privilege..

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
you no well.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by LoRdCaT(m): 12:43am On Sep 16, 2016
Mtchew.. This one doesn't even know how to troll

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by francisMKD(m): 1:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Haiiiii!!!!

konji why??

its only in Nigeria that someone will commit sin and be thanking God and be dedicating it to Seun and us.....kai!! WE DON SUFFER

BUHARI WHYYY?? E NO GO BETTER FOR U OOO

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Smellymouth: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2016
grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by icebird25(m): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2016
ewoooh.. look at the way he is even bragging about it, as if its a great achievement. and you guys are clapping for him.. nairalanders sha.
before you know someone will open thread of how he raped women, u guys will still there clapping for him.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by KingRex1(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2016
OP come again? Wats ur dream n life pursuit?

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Beadex1(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2016
show me the used condoms for the eight rounds or idontbelieve.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Daniel058(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2016
icebird25:
ewoooh.. look at the way he is even bragging about it, as if its a great achievement. and you guys are clapping for him.. nairalanders sha.
before you know someone will open thread of how he raped women, u guys will still there clapping for him.
no trouble yasef, u think say e do am,? De guy na chronic attention seeker oo grin

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2016
icebird25:
i can never rape woman bro undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2016
Beadex1:
show me the used condoms for the eight rounds or idontbelieve.
DUREX CONDOM(strong and reliable) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2016
SMH!

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2016
HateU2:
SMH!
You will never foork an american girl in your life , pls this is not a prophecy angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Opistorincos(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2016
Fuckgrats @op

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Deflower Her / My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help?? / Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.