Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. (8058 Views)

What Is The Essence Of Ladies Having big Booties or Nyash?. / I Don't Know That Is A Crime For Having Big D**k / Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by nairafame(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2020
I've been depressed so many times. - Nigerian Lady Speaks on being insulted because of her saggy b0obs, says she was born that way & wishes she can change her body.

Please be kind with words, because life is tough enough.

Watch video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/nigerian-lady-is-depressed-because.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Dpsychologist: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Olympus has fallen. Lol

As far the depression. Its all in the mind.
No one can hurt you without your permission.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Freestainworld(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2020
this kind of boob, you fit tie am like wrapper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by pharmagba: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2020
What some of us a dying to have,

Unfortunately she is meeting those who don't value it.

Different strokes!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by thorpido(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2020
You didn't choose your body.Don't let it get to you.
If you can afford it and it will make you happy,do a corrective surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 16, 2020
Why did she too display it to them?

Wear what will cover you, no. Everybody wants to slay in plunging neck dress or braless tops. Some clothes are not for everyone. Know this and save yourself some embarrassment.

She brought it upon herself, so I don't pity her. Next time she'll learn to dress properly. Even what she's wearing in this video doesn't do justice to that part of her body.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2020
cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by obiekunie2: 9:19am On Dec 16, 2020
if only she knows how some of us enjoy that type of boobs!

na so her pussy go smooth and wide - heavy big kondo go just dey slide in an out smoothly without getting rubbish bruises that all these tight pussies give no matter how soaked they are.

better girl!

abeg any one know how i fit reach out to her?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by fati2001(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2020
BODY SHAMING WILL NEVER STOP...

YOU SHOULD TRY AND DRESS PROPERLY.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Juliusmomoh: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Buhari must go!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by dollytino4real(f): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2020
this own NA pumpkin buds not paw paw
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by hashtagged(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2020
Eya, wetin you use am do, and you still get mind wear this kind cloth so tell me why would people not body shame you
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Barka00(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2020
CalliDora1:

Wear what will cover you, no. Everybody wants to slay in plunging neck dress or braless tops. Some clothes are not for everyone. Know this and save yourself some embarrassment.

She brought it upon herself, so I don't pity her. Next time she'll learn to dress properly. Even what she's wearing in this video doesn't do justice to that part of her body.

Her brest, her body, her social, media people should learn how to mind their business she has the right to dress anyway she wants.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by DukeJoe17: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Barka00:

Her brest, her body, her social, media people should learn how to mind their business she has the right to dress anyway she wants.

Simply ask her to locate her personal universe too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Barka00:

But they were minding their biz before she took it to them now.. what did she expect?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by tobechi74: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2020
When society value women for her body

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2020
She says she was born with saggy boobs? So she means there was no activity around that region and that the boobs were growing and falling at the same time. Let her keep deceiving herself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Kondomatic(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Barka00:

Her brest, her body, her social, media people should learn how to mind their business she has the right to dress anyway she wants .
It's okay to dress anyway one likes but she doesn't have the rights to decide how people will address her.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Kondomatic(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2020
Nawao

See as nipple and navel line up like say she get 3 navels.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Dpsychologist: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2020
CalliDora1:

I love this.

Whatever we do, there are consequences we must face.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2020
But why are people like this now for krissake

Foolish people on our cyberspace that will never allow people to live in peace without body shaming them.

And you see them offline looking like mad people with their palasa phones.
Never do well in life dem dem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by cooooooks(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2020
I wish her well. Please be comfortable in your skin. Random opinions are unnecessary.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2020
Dpsychologist:

I love this.

Whatever we do, there are consequences we must face.

Sure!
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by 444crop: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2020
Not a boob guy but can just manage a night stand...
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by seanwilliam(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2020
Tbh this breast Is a total turn off for me.. e just be like say tree dey fall...
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Jodha(f): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Wahala for people wey care about the opinions of others..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Tcheck(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2020
Barka00:

it becomes everybody's business the minute she takes it to social media.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by abigail97651: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2020
Wahala for people wey care about the opinions of others..
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by NiRfreak(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
I'm tired of the vagina people and their attention seeking whoredom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by iykee101(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Why re u crying baby pls you have what i really want from a woman,my love for saggy boob is something i cnt explain abeg how can we connent abeg ;DWhy re u crying baby pls you have what i really want from a woman,my love for saggy boob is something i cnt explain abeg how can we connent abeg
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Allsingles: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
This has really, realllllly sagged.
This is terrible abeg
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
D Walls Of Jericho Has Fell Down Flat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship / Why Don't Women Go Back Home To Marry? / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.