Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

The man, the wife and the driver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The man, the wife and the driver (795 Views)

Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The man, the wife and the driver by ojesymsym: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2009
The alarm sounded yet again, he knew he could not afford to postpone it the second time, like every other morning, he got up lazily, why on earth was there such a thing as dawn? he wondered.
There she was beside him on the bed, sleeping innocently like an angel. He was not going to disturb her, he had to prepare on his own. He went through the morning rituals and was finally through 56mins later. 'You are up early today dear', she said as she slowly got off the bed, 'I have an important meeting today and can't afford to be late' he replied. 'Why didn't you wake me? what are you having for breakfast?' she queried; 'not to worry dear', he replied, 'I'm okay.'
He finally waves goodbye to her as she stands on the doorway looking really angelic in her nightie, he felt sober, he had not really spent much time with her lately, this weekend was going to be totally for her in an out town location.
Meanwhile, the driver was taking him through different by-routes trying to avoid the traffic that was building up, some 2km to the office he realises he had forgotten a document, how could he? he wondered. Anyother day, he could have ignored it, but today was not any other day. All the different branch managers and the CEO were going to be in the meeting. He had to go back.
The driver makes a u turn and with enncouragement from the boss drives like a mad driver on the road. He make home in one piece, without waiting for the car to stop, he rushes out of the car. He opens the door and is surprice to find it open.
He walks to the bedroom and begins to hear sounds within, he listens attentively, 'oh she is in the bathroom' he says, he open the door, right there on the bed is his document, he quickly picks it up and begins to rush out. He takes a look at the bathroom door, 'poor girl, she doesn't even know I am here, I should at least say hi', he walks to the bathroom door and knocks. 'David, is that you, have you dropped him already?, that was really fast'.
'David?' he wondered, 'who is , ? what the f, k, thats the driver's name, '

I am sorry, you would have to guess the rest. But, if you were the one, what would you have done?
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by yme1(f): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2009
lol grin grin
God don catch am cheesy
but you need to do some research
for your babe to be fu-cking your driver shocked shocked that sure is an insult
where did you go wrong, or are you that bad in bed cry undecided
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by neonet(m): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2009
The driver don chop enough and na today them catch am!
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by speachless(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
Wao u caught her red handed.
Just follow ur hrt nd do wat eva it has u 2 do
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by ambasue(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2009
Hmmm,
I wil walk out quietly,allow David to drive me back to the meeting. When I'm through,come back home,pretend as if nothing has happened. At dawn,I will call the he-devil and the she-devil to let them know that I have found out about their hidden romance. Without giving them chance to defend themselves,'cos they will end up denying it,which might provoke me further,I will let them leave me for good.
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2009
Wow shocked
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by baybbootz(f): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2009
i think ive heard this story b4 bt as a joke, ? undecided undecided
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by r231(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2009
I saw it on TV d other day with Ramsey Noah dude or whateva his name his
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by Shola2009(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
lol, david you've dropped him already?? shocked cheesy grin
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by 190: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
well quietly go back to the office but before i come back the driver and the woman should have left my house~
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by Shola2009(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^ exactly,
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by oge4real(f): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
Everyday for the thief, grin
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by mastalee(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2009
Women commit adultery for 2 reasons

1. Either the VIRUS is their system

Or

2. The man left them unsatisfied

I cud tro more this but no time
right now.
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by mastalee(m): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2009

Or

right now.
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by bluespice(f): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
mastalee:

Or

right now.
they are new human species right?
i musta missed the memo
Re: The man, the wife and the driver by ojesymsym: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2009
This is one of the reasons i think women should work and not be full time house wives, coz an idle mind is the devils workshop.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girl Friend Told You Am Married / Female Circumcission? / Romance Trend Sucker Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.