Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos (57953 Views)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Queentrippleb(f): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
This is really disgusting........... Thank God I'm not a man cos if she remains d only girl on earth I would never approach her....talk more of laying with her..... so irritating....... but I know some guys would gladly eat her up sexually if d girl permits them to.....................
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by baranzy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Plz next time indicate graphic pix.......
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by willibounce1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol... na so ipods girl be... hairy, yam leg, pot bellied, ugly,trashy girls
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Rex123(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I love boobs but, God knows I won't dare suck this one angry angry
true talk broda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by CaraJewel(f): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
I am a woman and sometyms i rily appreciate how fyn some women are..but this..this is jxt xo dirty and disgusting...repulsive
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jarizod:
Looks kinda disgusting to me..

well am sure her man loves her that way cheesy
where's is the man? I no see am. Who go wait sev na
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by cruz97(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
These igbo girls sha...
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by pearlygirly(f): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
eew...looks like female timaya tho..
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by MaQuin(f): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

Don't you like those kinds of hair? I can give them to you for free grin
lol God forbid
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by hidee144: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
wetin be dis?
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Kexorcist(m): 12:48am On Sep 17, 2016
Wow, boobs even I wouldn't kiss or grab.
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by creepsyme(f): 5:24am On Sep 17, 2016
gbolakpine:
Popular Nigerian Hairiest woman ‘Queen of hairs’ Queen Okafor, has posted another photos of her displaying hairy face hairy boobs. Seriously she should tidy her hair, am sure many guys would be disgusted by this…

http://www.kongegist.com/2016/09/nigerias-hairiest-woman-flaunts-boobs-new-photos/
I cannot have the features of a man and be happy, I will find a way around. she look happy.
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Oyindaberry(f): 6:47am On Sep 17, 2016
GMbuharii:

how do we know that thou sayest the truth,seeing is believing,you know...oya..
Lolsssss

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2016
gbolakpine:
Popular Nigerian Hairiest woman ‘Queen of hairs’ Queen Okafor, has posted another photos of her displaying hairy face hairy boobs. Seriously she should tidy her hair, am sure many guys would be disgusted by this…http://www.kongegist.com/2016/09/nigerias-hairiest-woman-flaunts-boobs-new-photos/
some like it, if it's BIG and hairy
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Jay542(m): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
Buhari see what you have caused, I blame you for this... During Jonathan's period her hairs were not as much as this
Lol. Is it that shaving cream is now expensive grin.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by twinke209(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
She looks disgusting, she better go for waxing
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
She i kinda scary though
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by newdawn2017(f): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2016
Sure looks disgusting, eehw gross. She is so ugly & making a fool of herself by posting those ugly manly looking photos of her self every where
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Usman4: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
He has to collect some donations for treatment.
It's like ............!
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by jay4rhyme: 10:54am On May 24, 2018
angry Anyama!!!!!!!!
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Morbeta11(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2018
She looks like Timaya grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.