Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos (57937 Views)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by skate(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by dejavubobo1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
kilode bayi nau
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by afroniger: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I doesn't think so. I wonder how bushy her toto go be

grin Guy, that one na NO GO AREA shocked
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by princeonx: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Do you mean King Okafor op

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by dman4mdmoon(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Yesus! what is this? i fell like vomiting! If this one offer to give me bj my lipsrsealed won't respond.
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Paseus(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hian! <spits on thread> angry
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by SegunBanjoko: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan an ooooo!
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Keziehenry(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmm, ebe obu na aba di otua, ke ka umuahia ga di
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by kuntash: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
skate:
[size=24pt]She get shame so?

How would Someone be sucking breast and having hairs with it, Iyammma
[/size]

Talking of who get SHAME or NOT , I think your post alone is worth considering -

person wey get shame no suppose write things like that on public forum
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by JaneyBlingx(f): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Buhari see what you have caused, I blame you for this... During Jonathan's period her hairs were not as much as this
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by maxwelloweezy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
this girl na Sabretoothsad
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by nickda(f): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Can she brush them up next time so as to look more lookable cos all I can see is small small black ants. I almost throw up my delicious fried rice
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by cardoctor(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
MaQuin:
she looks like a man tho

Don't you like those kinds of hair? I can give them to you for free grin
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by temmytee2309: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
she no dey look mirror? she z not even attractive
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by herzern(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

Yes. With an additional eternity never to return to nairaland

You've been noticed......

I won't qo hard on you because I don't want ban on this acc....

Now....qo back into the caqe yhu came from.....

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by seanatist(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
eeewwww.....disgusting..
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by esejessy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
wristbangle:
May God have mercy on me. Na gorrilla picture dey always dey my mind anytime I see this woman
lmaoooooooooo u bad Gan!
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by brostheo(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
First time I saw this photo,I thought it was photoshop,so na real nii?

Meanwhile Vaseline crew will still like this news,oya food don ready woh
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by udysweet(f): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin
Destined2win:
If the hubby must suck this booby, you must have a sieve in your mouth that will keep away hairs
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by BABANGBALI: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
afroniger:

grin Guy, that one na NO GO AREA shocked
you go need cutlass to cut the forest before you go fit enter am

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by JaneyBlingx(f): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

You've been noticed......

I won't qo hard on you because I don't want ban on this acc....

Now....qo back into the caqe yhu came from.....

Na wa o. Sombori cannor even play with you sef? Is dat how you used to do *in Rihanna's voice*
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by kceewhyte(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Neddstark: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
If I fire this girl by mistake, i don turn gay be that grin

2 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by udysweet(f): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
nickda:
Can she brush them up next time so as to look more lookable cos all I can see is small small black ants. I almost throw up my delicious fried rice
grin
Destined2win:
If the hubby must suck this booby, you must have a sieve in your mouth that will keep away hairs
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by BABANGBALI: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
nickda:
liar. What delicious fried rice?you mean akpu and ogbono soup wey you chop? grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by kceewhyte(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
BABANGBALI:
you go need cutlass to cut the forest before you go fit enter am
I think bulldozer will suffice.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Oyindaberry(f): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Her breasts look like tubers of yam. She's no match for this beautiful bearded lady.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Tosssin(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
well, what can i say?? Her creator created her that way......

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by udysweet(f): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Those of you that loves hairy women,come and see your spec o,lol

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by domotimi: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
Dis is malfunction of endocrine hormone
Re: Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos by Elnino4ladies: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
WTF is this....very creepy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Getting Married And Celebrating In Northern Nigeria / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.