Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death (52326 Views)

Igbo Man Only Black Face Among White And Chinese Scientists In Global Conference / The Colossal Black Holes (stars, Their Death,and passages to other universe) / Scientists Discover How To ‘upload Knowledge To Your Brain’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 18, 2016
theunnamed:

it was Galileo who observed that the earth orbit the sun and not the other way
Dude, that's impossible to do.

What happened was Tycho Brahe observed the motion of planets in the sky and stored all his info in a large repository.

After which he died and Johannes Kepler studied this info at length and hence logically formulated his three laws.

Robinhez, nice work. I hope to see more . . . hopefully, I won't be disappointed . . . grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by theunnamed: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2016
Teempakguy:
Dude, that's impossible to do

what is impossible to do?
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Pilate2016(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Demigods666:

I don't hate science.

I hate the fact the Jews have totally taken over it.

Somethings in Satanism can be scientifically explained.
I thought Satanism has to do with metaphysical acts which contradicts science principles. Since science is based on empirical procedures.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pilate2016:
I thought Satanism has to do with metaphysical acts which contradicts science principles. Since science is based on empirical procedures.

Actually, it's more of quantum physics,
Quantum Physics is a scientific theory that describes and predicts the behavior of sub-atomic particles and three of the four fundamental forces, namely electromagnetism, and the weak & strong nuclear forces.

While

Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy that involves analyzing and critiquing our concepts of reality.

Satanism is not philosophy, neither are we philosophers.

Enki is the great scientist.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Pilate2016(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Demigods666:

Actually, it's more of quantum physics,
Quantum Physics is a scientific theory that describes and predicts the behavior of sub-atomic particles and three of the four fundamental forces, namely electromagnetism, and the weak & strong nuclear forces.

While

Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy that involves analyzing and critiquing our concepts of reality.

Satanism is not philosophy, neither are we philosophers.

Enki is the great scientist.
Hmmn! though I'm a scientist but I believe there is more to what we are taught. Thanks for enlightening me. I felt you were one of these religious fanatics, that's why I attacked you. But are you a satanist?
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 20, 2016
Pilate2016:
Hmmn! though I'm a scientist but I believe there is more to what we are taught. Thanks for enlightening me. I felt you were one of these religious fanatics, that's why I attacked you. But are you a satanist?

Yes I am a satanists, satanists don't worship Satan by the way, neither is Satanism related to anything blood like we have all been taught from childhood, and by the way your approach was mature that's why I replied you,
I like people who want to learn, people who are attack me over something they have never experienced before physically nor spiritually are shallow minded, this is not a blind faith game, we see Satan and the Gods of hell they are always present to help us.

You as a scientist should learn from the master satan/enki.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Pilate2016(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Demigods666:

Yes I am a satanists, satanists don't worship Satan by the way, neither is Satanism related to anything blood like we have all been taught from childhood, and by the way your approach was mature that's why I replied you,
I like people who want to learn, people who are attack me over something they have never experienced before physically nor spiritually are shallow minded, this is not a blind faith game, we see Satan and the Gods of hell they are always present to help us.

You as a scientist should learn from the master satan/enki.
Thanks for your reply, I would have loved to ask more questions with regards to gods of hell you mentioned above and other things relating to satanism but I don't know if time will permits. Can you send me a link where I can read more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2016
Pilate2016:
Thanks for your reply, I would have loved to ask more questions with regards to gods of hell you mentioned above and other things relating to satanism but I don't know if time will permits. Can you send me a link where I can read more?

Sure, keep an open mind, very important.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABOUT.html
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Pilate2016(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Demigods666:

Sure, keep an open mind, very important.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABOUT.html
Thanks. Any consequence or rule guiding the use of the site since I'm not a Satanist.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pilate2016:
Thanks. Any consequence or rule guiding the use of the site since I'm not a Satanist.

No rules, non Satanists can visit to learn and wake up from mind slavery that's why its there its for you guys who wish to know the truth.

But just keep an open mind so you can understand all.

1 Like

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
theunnamed:

what is impossible to do?
Observe the earth going around the sun.

The process is not only too slow for any human to notice, there is also no fixed point with which to compare. the sun looks the same from all angles. So there's no way to know where exactly we are by direct observation.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by theunnamed: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Teempakguy:
Observe the earth going around the sun.

The process is not only too slow for any human to notice, there is also no fixed point with which to compare. the sun looks the same from all angles. So there's no way to know where exactly we are by direct observation.

that... that was not what u meant.
in his time Galileo pointed out that the earth was ....
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
theunnamed:

that... that was not what u meant.
in his time Galileo pointed out that the earth was ....
Round? is that what you think?

No, Copernicus did that. Galileo simply championed the cause because Copernicus had cleverly died and couldn't do that.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by theunnamed: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2016
Teempakguy:
Round? is that what you think?

No, Copernicus did that. Galileo simply championed the cause because Copernicus had cleverly died and couldn't do that.

well...
good for you, you know your history and astronomy
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Those of you that your Facebook profile says living in UK and working in Owerri.
Am not saying you are lying.
Am just bothered..How are you coping with the transport fare?
grin

They are probably working remotely, lol.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
oluwalonimi1976:
nisco18ng Lneedspthis:V Sole Distributors Needed For Phones,tyres,cigarettes,wheat From Uae. Dubai. .

y8423v justi4jesu qOX0rO dublingreenb vHLyax nonnyg jHLuMC integritya1 4ALBfQ robinhez boGgus tecmobs 2NSHb1 jaldesa

Can I have more information regards this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Chased By Two Bears In The Alley Outside Her Home In Romania (Pics, Video) / Common Snake In Eti-Osa Area Of Lagos: Is It Venomous Or Poisonous? / BIG Crocodile Caught Alive In Imo At Ota-mmiri River, Ihiagwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.