Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Kenyan Man Slammed For Sharing Implicating Photos Of Him And His Wife - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Slammed For Sharing Implicating Photos Of Him And His Wife - Photos (899 Views)

Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Slammed For Sharing Implicating Photos Of Him And His Wife - Photos by franklyn00(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
In these days of social media when almost nothing is sacred anymore, a staunch Christian couple who probably just joined Facebook are learning the lesson of their lives after a picture of them lying naked in bed after some 'action' trended on social media.

Judging from his earlier posts, Onesmus Kinyua is a humble, God fearing Kenyan man in his 30’s whose only sin so far would be punching the Church’s keyboard a little too hard. He ministers in his church and plays the keyboard for equal measure.

When he posted the bedroom photo of he and his wife in bed with the caption 'Babie & me enjoyable day', his followers were not impressed, with many of them slamming him for his bloodshot eyes and 'not so cute wife'. Hey, if you wanna post bedroom photos with your madam, at least let it be cute, according them

#palmchat

Re: Kenyan Man Slammed For Sharing Implicating Photos Of Him And His Wife - Photos by Mikylopez(f): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
eeeewwwwwwww
Re: Kenyan Man Slammed For Sharing Implicating Photos Of Him And His Wife - Photos by Armanee: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Where the bashing na?
Re: Kenyan Man Slammed For Sharing Implicating Photos Of Him And His Wife - Photos by ajasbaba(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
SEE THERE YEYE UGLY FACE
Re: Kenyan Man Slammed For Sharing Implicating Photos Of Him And His Wife - Photos by pizzylee(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
dey r not kids obviously n dey r married ,am sure d wife knew abt it n she z not complaining

(1) (Reply)

My Night With A Blogger (part 2) / I Will Rock You All Night Long; Singing You My Sweet Love Song. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Crocodile As Witness(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.