Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ (3708 Views)

2018 Budget: FG Votes N5.30bn For Grazing Reserve Development / I Can’t Complain Of The Mess I Inherited—buhari / Buhari Inherited N600bn Oil Marketers’ Debt, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by otukpo(f): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
APC, una hear am?
Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by mrvitalis(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chienyego:

It's also not my fault your hero is an illiterate.. . Not my fault at all.
If an illiterate understands economics better than someone.. what can we call such person?? Cos I lack name to call u
Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by AlPeter: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
9jalyte:
Buhari did not just inherit a larger amount of money, he inherited a far better Nigeria than what OBJ met in 1999. I really forgive him when he says PDP destroyed Nigeria in the last 16 years because after PTF, he went to Daura, God knows if he was aware of what was happening in Kastina town, let alone what was happening in Nigeria. Maybe we should enlighten him and his ignorant supporters. We need people to ask these questions:
1. How many Universities were in Nigeria before 1999 (private and public), and how many do we have now.
2. How many other tertiary institutions were in Nigeria before 1999 and how many did we have by 2015
3. How many federal Medical Centres and other tertiary health centres were in Nigeria before 1999 and how many did we have by 2015
4. How many government agencies were in Nigeria before 1999 and how many did we have by 2015
5. How many people were in federal government payroll in Nigeria before 1999 and how many did we have by 2015
6. What was the minimum wage in Nigeria in 1998 and what was it in 2000, remember what Nigeria had in reserve and the turnaround in the earning of public servants
7. Compare the manpower in the public institutions in terms of number and capacity, number of government funded training for lecturers and doctors and other public servants before 1999 and after.
8. Compare how many kilometers of road paved in Nigeria before 1999 and how many in 2015
9. compare number of dualized roads by 1999 and by 2015
10. compare how many communities were linked to the national grid by 1999 and by 2015
11. I don't want to talk about tele-communication.
12. compare the size of middle class in Nigeria in 1999 an by 2015
13. compare our banking sector before 1999 and by 2015 and then by 2016
14. compare our democracy, particularly INEC of 2014 and INEC of 2016
15. Compare the number of new cars in Nigeria in 1999 and the number today ( i am not talking about tokumbo)
16. compare the rail system before 1999 and today

And so on and so on. After making the comparisons, I guess I will not be the one that will make you tell APC "shut-up". If Buhari is lamenting when he not only inherited a better Nigeria, but a more reasonable sum of money, it means if he had become the President by 1999, Nigerians would have asked the military to come back. But it is good he is here today, we have to deal with his problem once and for all so that he will retire back silently to Daura and remain silent for ever, otherwise he would have been causing tension with his threats and his followers would have continued to dress him in borrowed robes. Too bad for him, he should have known that the best actor is the on that leaves the stage when the ovation is high-Gej comes to mind.
So PDP has made Nigeria GREAT. Infact Our Educational system is among the best in the world, our Health sector is the envy of all countries. PDP 16 years was amazing. The Infrastructures PDP built were top notch. Dude Get lost even the DIE HARD PDP supporter will beat you to pulp for this silly post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by Jesusloveyou: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
IVORY2009:
My president can lie grin
ur president ineffectual buffoon can lie, becos as for me, i can take my president word to bank, even world bank, they wil honour it, a simple question u ipod wil never answer- where did ur ineffectual buffoon kept our $47b in reserve and $20b in SWF & ECA handover to him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by hamilton62(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
SUPERPACK:
The value of $3 billion in 1999 is greater than $30 billion dollars of 2015.
who made it so?
Thanks to Buhari!
Atleast Obj manned up to the task ahead what is he, your President doing!
Obj met the crude price at $9/barrel didn't your president meet it at $20+?
Won't the rate also favour the flow of cash in the local economy?
A dunce is a dunce, no matter the havard tuition paid for him.
There's something you don't know about Obj, he is sneaky with every word only if you comprehend how he thinks then you will understand what he is telling his fellow citizens and rounding it up with the mirror display of patrotism and optimism.

3 Likes

Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by 9jalyte: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
AlPeter:
So PDP has made Nigeria GREAT. Infact Our Educational system is among the best in the world, our Health sector is the envy of all countries. PDP 16 years was amazing. The Infrastructures PDP built were top notch. Dude Get lost even the DIE HARD PDP supporter will beat you to pulp for this silly post.

Sorry! that's what I tell people like you cus I know you must have had a terrible childhood, it reflects in your personality. Again, you just showed the world how low your IQ is. So, PDP was to turn Nigerian health system, educational system and other sectors from the rot of pre 1999 to the best in the world in 16 years. Amazing, how daft can people be. If you were intelligent, you would have given me a superiors argument based on what I said, maybe compare rate of development of the key areas I mentioned per decade from 1960 to date and show us logically how for eg the first decade of PDP rule destroyed the gains Nigeria made before they took power. A bubble head like you will of course believe in magic or the kind of abrakatabra seen in Nollywood where with a snap of the fingers you can turn things around. Grow up kid.

3 Likes

Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by SUPERPACK: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
hamilton62:

who made it so?
Thanks to Buhari!
Atleast Obj manned up to the task ahead what is he, your President doing!
Obj met the crude price at $9/barrel didn't your president meet it at $20+?
Won't the rate also favour the flow of cash in the local economy?
A dunce is a dunce, no matter the havard tuition paid for him.
There's something you don't know about Obj, he is sneaky with every word only if you comprehend how he thinks then you will understand what he is telling his fellow citizens and rounding it up with the mirror display of patrotism and optimism.
during the time of Obj we have 5kobo, 10kobo, 50kobo N1,N2, my question is this when last did u touch a N1 coin. how much is a satchet of pure water in 1999, how much is our national budget during dis same time it was just N400billion. so tell me am i wrong with my previous statement .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by hamilton62(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
SUPERPACK:
during the time of Obj we have 5kobo, 10kobo, 50kobo N1,N2, my question is this when last did u touch a N1 coin. how much is a satchet of pure water in 1999, how much is our national budget during dis same time it was just N400billion. so tell me am i wrong with my previous statement .
you aren't wrong with your question but that is no excuse to a lot because failure is accompanied with the blame game!
We also have to consider other quantities or parameters in relationship to regime/time here too:
how much is a barrel of crude compared to ObJ's?
Militancy was at the apex in obj's regime than now, i know you won't concur in this but the handling was the difference that was why you never notices it... The politicking under this regime and bigotry, nepotism is it's bane which has caused more division that your country has ever known; a chaotic neighbourhood will always be a hostile economy's pal!
The worst of the banes is your president's faucet-mouth outside the country whenever he spoke his junks in Europe and other continents which further drove foreign investors off the shores of your country, Nigeria!
Imagine telling a suitor of your daughter that she is not a good cook and she frolicks more than Pamela Anderson, then what then will you expect as a reactiin from the suitor and his friends who he must have confide in by telling them what you said?
Obj was do you expect in return from the suitor and oth up and doing in growth of the economy! Do you know their was financial crisis during Obj's regime?
How come he made it without stress on the citizens but your president dragged his country and citizens into entity economic recession and not depression oooo! and do you know how long recession last if proper measures are put in place early?
We are saying reasonable facts here but never leverage him for failing you guys because that's where you'll err.
Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by chukzyblingz(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
SUPERPACK:
why nt educate me. because inflation rate frm 1999 to now is almost %1000, also the exchange rate has seen over %900 devaluation from then to now.
Inflation rate? In naira or dollar ? Do you have any idea of what you're talking about?
Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by AlPeter: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2016
9jalyte:

Sorry! that's what I tell people like you cus I know you must have had a terrible childhood, it reflects in your personality. Again, you just showed the world how low your IQ is. So, PDP was to turn Nigerian health system, educational system and other sectors from the rot of pre 1999 to the best in the world in 16 years. Amazing, how daft can people be. If you were intelligent, you would have given me a superiors argument based on what I said, maybe compare rate of development of the key areas I mentioned per decade from 1960 to date and show us logically how for eg the first decade of PDP rule destroyed the gains Nigeria made before they took power. A bubble head like you will of course believe in magic or the kind of abrakatabra seen in Nollywood where with a snap of the fingers you can turn things around. Grow up kid.
you see the problem with half brains like you is that you lot are a bunch of cretins, who sing and dance to any tune provided a piece of loaf is thrown in front of you like bone to a Dog. Just read the trash you wrote up there. Did you even go to school? Just take a look at The amount of silly, childish and annoying grammatical errors in your less than 20 sentences write-up. Nollywood? Kid you seriously need some growing up. Do you truly realise how much of a mindless f*ol you are? Defending 16 years of looting and destruction yet you condemn a government of less than 2 years, boy you need a SLAP asap. How many Universities are in Ghana? Or you thing having 1000 Universities makes the Education sector stronger? How many Universities does South Africa have? How's the Education Sector in South Africa Compared to Nigeria? It takes less than 8 years to turn a country around infrastructurally, PDP had 16 years. With the HUGE resources Nigeria had, we have no business not having constant electrical supply. You talk of building Hospitals, boy, tell me how many of those are world class? What is the quality of our Hospitals. What of manufacturing industries? Boy, its folks like you that jump on their Head when given a 5kg bag of rice during elections. Go get some Quality Education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by SUPERPACK: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2016
chukzyblingz:
Inflation rate? In naira or dollar ? Do you have any idea of what you're talking about?
suit yourself.
Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by 9jalyte: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
AlPeter:
you see the problem with half brains like you is that you lot are a bunch of cretins, who sing and dance to any tune provided a piece of loaf is thrown in front of you like bone to a Dog. Just read the trash you wrote up there. Did you even go to school? Just take a look at The amount of silly, childish and annoying grammatical errors in your less than 20 sentences write-up. Nollywood? Kid you seriously need some growing up. Do you truly realise how much of a mindless f*ol you are? Defending 16 years of looting and destruction yet you condemn a government of less than 2 years, boy you need a SLAP asap. How many Universities are in Ghana? Or you thing having 1000 Universities makes the Education sector stronger? How many Universities does South Africa have? How's the Education Sector in South Africa Compared to Nigeria? It takes less than 8 years to turn a country around infrastructurally, PDP had 16 years. With the HUGE resources Nigeria had, we have no business not having constant electrical supply. You talk of building Hospitals, boy, tell me how many of those are world class? What is the quality of our Hospitals. What of manufacturing industries? Boy, its folks like you that jump on their Head when given a 5kg bag of rice during elections. Go get some Quality Education.

Wooow! first, thank you for pointing out my grammatical errors to me, hun, seriously were you thinking that it will make me feel bad that I made mistakes in English, gush! Now, over to your own grammar dear English Prof. Go through yours and tell me you were all perfect in what you wrote above. But I will not hold it against you, unlike you, I know they are bound to happen. Talking about education, hmm. Indulging you in this will make me feel silly really, don't expect me to engage you on that. You know, in my first reaction to your comment I said you must have had a terrible childhood and you ended up proving me right. Simple psychology, look at your first sentence, you gave an indication of what matters most to you - "food/bread". People like you attach so much importance to food because you are haunted by your hunger stricken childhood and for you anybody that airs his opinion must have sold his his conscience for food like your impoverished mind would willingly do. Sorry, not everybody is like you and it was not your fault, blame your parents for your over-flowing bile.

Now look at the trash you wrote as your answers to what I asked you. See, I don't do "vendor stand" argument I asked you for trend data on the mention sectors simple. Honestly if you are older than 16 years, take it from me, you have mental retardation. Just look at what you said, that 8 years is enough to do what? Seriously you need to grow up. In your words, I am "half brain", I am "mindless", I am "a f*ol", I lack formal education. Ok, despite all those weaknesses, I was able to itemize some issues I wanted you to address, dear smart, educated and astute grammarian, why did you shy away from those facts and decided to use foul language to shout your self through. The cliche of "16 years of looting" has become stale, I am wondering why you are still holding on to it, is it because you lack the intellectual depth and so cannot present another line of argument. I am glad you agreed that PDP built more hospitals and universities and other institutions, just that they were not able to standardize them to world class in the 16 years. My dear, what is wrong with using your common sense, do I need to flog this issue. Why not give us an idea of what was there before they took power, and the level the left the institutions by 2015. Seriously, you need to find out where the bitterness is coming from so that you stop fretting over another thing when your real problem maybe "within". Try and help your self my brother.
Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by AlPeter: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
9jalyte:

Wooow! first, thank you for pointing out my grammatical errors to me, hun, seriously were you thinking that it will make me feel bad that I made mistakes in English, gush! Now, over to your own grammar dear English Prof. Go through yours and tell me you were all perfect in what you wrote above. But I will not hold it against you, unlike you, I know they are bound to happen. Talking about education, hmm. Indulging you in this will make me feel silly really, don't expect me to engage you on that. You know, in my first reaction to your comment I said you must have had a terrible childhood and you ended up proving me right. Simple psychology, look at your first sentence, you gave an indication of what matters most to you - "food/bread". People like you attach so much importance to food because you are haunted by your hunger stricken childhood and for you anybody that airs his opinion must have sold his his conscience for food like your impoverished mind would willingly do. Sorry, not everybody is like you and it was not your fault, blame your parents for your over-flowing bile.

Now look at the trash you wrote as your answers to what I asked you. See, I don't do "vendor stand" argument I asked you for trend data on the mention sectors simple. Honestly if you are older than 16 years, take it from me, you have mental retardation. Just look at what you said, that 8 years is enough to do what? Seriously you need to grow up. In your words, I am "half brain", I am "mindless", I am "a f*ol", I lack formal education. Ok, despite all those weaknesses, I was able to itemize some issues I wanted you to address, dear smart, educated and astute grammarian, why did you shy away from those facts and decided to use foul language to shout your self through. The cliche of "16 years of looting" has become stale, I am wondering why you are still holding on to it, is it because you lack the intellectual depth and so cannot present another line of argument. I am glad you agreed that PDP built more hospitals and universities and other institutions, just that they were not able to standardize them to world class in the 16 years. My dear, what is wrong with using your common sense, do I need to flog this issue. Why not give us an idea of what was there before they took power, and the level the left the institutions by 2015. Seriously, you need to find out where the bitterness is coming from so that you stop fretting over another thing when your real problem maybe "within". Try and help your self my brother.
the truth truly hurts terribly. Oga, its now obvious you sold your conscience for loaf of bread. Imagine writing an epistle filled with incoherent rants just because of a simple sentence! Pele, lel. have you collected todays loaf? Lol. Me bile? Lol. Don't worry no condition is permanent. Lol. Oga no burst my belle. Let me explain the 8 years stuff to you this way since you find it difficult to comprehend. Fashola, a fantastically corrupt governor, was able to transform every sector of Lagos under 8 years such that even is enemies praise him. Now imagine without corruption what he would've achieved in that same period. Then think a little more. Imagine all state governments, local governments and the Federal government acted like Fashola, with and without corruption, won't Nigeria be a thousand and ten times better? I believe that explanation is simple enough to understand even for a ret*rded 8yr old.
Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
AlPeter:
the truth truly hurts terribly. Oga, its now obvious you sold your conscience for loaf of bread. Imagine writing an epistle filled with incoherent rants just because of a simple sentence! Pele, lel. have you collected todays loaf? Lol. Me bile? Lol. Don't worry no condition is permanent. Lol. Oga no burst my belle. Let me explain the 8 years stuff to you this way since you find it difficult to comprehend. Fashola, a fantastically corrupt governor, was able to transform every sector of Lagos under 8 years such that even is enemies praise him. Now imagine without corruption what he would've achieved in that same period. Then think a little more. Imagine all state governments, local governments and the Federal government acted like Fashola, with and without corruption, won't Nigeria be a thousand and ten times better? I believe that explanation is simple enough to understand even for a ret*rded 8yr old.

Please can you indulge me in you peoples's conversation? My question is similar to that of the guy you were conversing with. What Nigeria economy was like pre 1999 and what it was 2015? If you have data that will be highly appreciated if not it is ok. Itemization will go a long as well.

Thanks in advance.
Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by aarressa: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
OBJ didn't utter that rubbish...

The trash is from ipob blog site...
Re: I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ by 9jalyte: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
AlPeter:

Seriously, I am beginning to get irritated by your daftness. I am not cut out for this "face-me I face-you" kind of lunacy, I know you are comfortable with it. Listen, not everybody is a bubble head to swallow the Fashola super governor jargon. Do you even know what it means to transform a city. like I said, I don't blame you, when you stay in your down town end of Lagos, you think the world begins and ends in that hell-hole you call Lagos. Imagine you using the word "transformed" for Lagos. I need to know what is transformed about Lagos, is it the urban space that is so cancerous, or the miserable school system or the housing pattern or the transport system or health system. Can you tell me what is working in Lagos. Now, before you begin to dish out those expired propaganda, do you even know what Lagos is worth. Do you know that Lagos' economy/budget is higher than those of Malawi, Uganda, Senegal, Gambia and some other countries in Africa, and yet, if you go to the capitals of these countries you can never compare the livability with Lagos, and this countries maintain embassies, military, police universities etc, what did Fashola/APC do with Lagos in the 16 years with all the money.Rate of National development 1999-2015 is higher than Lagos development in the same time frame. Abeg if you, who was fretting about PDP's failure will use Lagos as an instance, it means you don't know what you want/need.

Stop avoiding the question I put to you, give me the data I asked for and stop trashing around. I don't blame people like you, I am sure you never had assess to news paper in the 1990s if you were born by that time. If you read reasonably well and engage sound minds in discussions (not foul minded people like you), you must have known where Nigeria was before 1999. I have to put this straight, I am not holding brief for PDP, I was reacting to APC complains and excuses for non performance, and I maintain, they have no reason to complain because the inherited a better Nigeria than what PDP inherited in 1999. You can as well call this "incoherent" , I will not bother about that. I know you have issues with comprehension. Please, if you will not address the issues I raised in my first post, don't just bother me with your irritating jargon again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

$30bn Loan: Igbo Demand Inclusion Of 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Others / Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out / Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.