Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market (7393 Views)

Nigerians React Over Approval Of $1 Billion For Anti-Terrorism War / Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond / $1bn Eurobond: Fayose Says APC Government Is Behaving Like Prodigal Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by obontami: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2016
is it not buhari the useless president ??

I'm sure this won't have any positive effect on our economy going south

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by MicroBox: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2016
Economist in the house, what is Eurobond?
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by Mockinbird: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Another lie.

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by Minjaa: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2016
See money
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by IBBG(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2016
l hope say them no go loot and waste d money
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by seguno2: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2016
Despite the trillions upon trillions returned and recovered from looters in the previous federal administration, according to minister Amaechi?
Someone is taking us for fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by Nusaf: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2016
Thisis2raw:
“I want to re-emphasise that we have a strategic plan that will take us out of the recession that we find ourselves in. We want to make sure that this recession is the shortest possible." you found yourself in Mrs Adeosun? Was there any recess before you came in? Nonsense people
What's this one saying? Do u know what recession is? Nawao! grin
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by Tedpgrass: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2016
Not sure this is the way to go??
Eurobonds..

The Chinese don't think Ngr is suitable
Then now Eurobond

With background Europe turmoil
Wonder whether the rates will be competitive
We siddon dey look!
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by metallisc(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2016
Thisis2raw:
“I want to re-emphasise that we have a strategic plan that will take us out of the recession that we find ourselves in. We want to make sure that this recession is the shortest possible." you found yourself in Mrs Adeosun? Was there any recess before you came in? Nonsense people

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by metallisc(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2016
Tedpgrass:

Not sure this is the way to go??
Eurobonds..

The Chinese don't think Ngr is suitable
Then now Eurobond

With background Europe turmoil
Wonder whether the rates will be competitive
We siddon dey look!

Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by tiwiex(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2016
Thisis2raw:

Thy claim it has been coming g for 6 years. We just didn't look well. There is always someone to blame. lol.
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by mmsen: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2016
How do you plan on paying back debt when you insist on destroying industry?
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by Thisis2raw(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:

What's this one saying? Do u know what recession is? Nawao! grin
yes stalker is here. Hw is de stalking going today? If don't minded explain de recess I don't it

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by Thisis2raw(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2016
tiwiex:

Thy claim it has been coming g for 6 years. We just didn't look well. There is always someone to blame. lol.
that's why there is no improvement in the country
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by simon16: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
This are good plans and if properly executed will yield instant profit. But are we really ready for it? When NOI was appointed Minister, we rebeled, we called her names and almost finished her because of her policies. Some people called a witch, some said she should go back to her husbands kitchen and cook for him and that she had no right to put policies in place. And due to our bickering she could not enforce those policies. It was our noise that made OBJ remove her and she resign from the new post given to her. JEG came in and brought her back, not because they are from the same region, party or religious belief but because he knew she knew what she was talking about. NOI brought up more policies, we made more noise, JEG decided to heed the call of the people that voted him knowing fully well that we were already in debt he asked NOI to borrow more money. Now we have next to nothing saved and we blame Kemi Adeosun. Nigerian youths it time we wake up and stop been sentimental. We should read what she is saying and not be blinded by religion, tribe or party affiliation. Nigeria was known for her pyramids, cocao plantations, minerals etc etc but when oil came, we lost track and focused on oil, we became lazy, greedy and selfish. Youths of today would rather make quick money than work hard for it, is that what we still want? Kemi Adeosun is the youngest Minister, she represents not just the yoruba speaking people but Nigerian youths in general. Isnt it a shame that we the youths are the ones stabbing ourselves in the back? And we want old people to hand over power to us? if we the youths can not be pragmatic, then we are not ready to be leaders and rulers and I must say that i am sorry for our future generation.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by Unibenfucker(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:
The government is very confused. They are not even addressing the root cause of the recession. So when they raise the money and they embark on the capital projects that ends up the same way FG projects have been over the years, halfway done. What do we do then? We'll slip into another recession worse than this! angry *sigh*

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

Hope you know the cause of our recession is the price of crude oil Globally and coupled with the fact that our foriegn reserve has been depleted.
The Niger Delta avengers are making issues worse
We now export 1.4 million barrels per day the last I checked. 2008/2009 America was in recession and Oba has to cough of $700 billion to cushion the effect. Nigeria doesn't have that kind of foreign exchange currently. The whole way out is for price of crude oil to go up or for us to diversify. Lady gaga pls use google and research for countries that are currently in recession. You would find out that most oil countries are in recession now
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by Nusaf: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thisis2raw:
yes stalker is here. Hw is de stalking going today? If don't minded explain de recess I don't it
I have to start with English language grin.
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by Kay17: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
hotspec:
This our COMMISSIONER FOR FINANCE sef. She talks Economy from Accounting perspectives. She will speak vocabularies without economics terminologies to make it professional. One MAJOR MISTAKE of this clueless govt is this inexperienced WOMAN. She never had any national or global economic administration experience. All she did was to keep accounting records for Amosun, and she was picked to learn on the job as a key minister in this clueness govt.

Your assessment is too hasty. Explain which of her specific policies are faulty or have failed?
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by hotspec(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Kay17:

Your assessment is too hasty. Explain which of her specific policies are faulty or have failed?
I want to believe u dont live in Nigeria for d past one year or so. Because, if u do, u will fully understand d present economic situation in d country
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by Kay17: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
hotspec:

I want to believe u dont live in Nigeria for d past one year or so. Because, if u do, u will fully understand d present economic situation in d country

Do you have a problem with her policies directly or just the economic situation/recession?
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by Basfaq(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
jpeg45:
Nice! But I am tired of this same bullshit everyday. FG to, FG will, FG shall when will we start seeing FG has? The government no dey ever do any good thing
when they don't talk u people will say sure not been informed and when they still announced their u will still a negative reaction.God will surely deliver Nigerian.
Re: FG To Raise $1 Billion In Eurobond Market by banio: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
FG should ban Nigerians from using more than one phone. For more solutions to Nigeria recession visit....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? / CNN Interview:APC And PDP Have Failed Nigerians, Oby Ezekwesili / If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.