Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With (95156 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by richidinho(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
serverconnect:
THIS IS DIGUISING

Yes very DIGUISING grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by beautiful232(f): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
the lady is too dull,I'm sorry to say

How can a married woman have extra martial affair and even allowed the heartless guy to take unclad pictures of her

like seriously??

and pls ladies if your not ready for marriage
or you Don't love who you wanna get married to
pls don't go into it, and end up in such dirty act
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by chicagoPD(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Crazy things you do when in the mood haunt when you are not in the mood...babes seek brain!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by holluphemydavid(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Did Op called dis unclad, point of corrections it's blurred pix
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by asarebabson: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
She deserve that when they will b running from one man to another at the end settle with one mugu.Wait Pls, Why do u even post the pix when the most important parts are blurred. Mcheeeeew.
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by sekundosekundo: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Na lie, proper cable no go let her look outside. If u disagree, bring ya senior sister to me, make I prove am to you.

Pray that you don't marry a woman with HEAVY lust.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by richidinho(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
beautiful232:
the lady is too dull,I'm sorry to say

How can a married woman have extra martial affair and even allowed the heartless guy to take unclad pictures of her

like seriously??

and pls ladies if your not ready for marriage
or you Don't love who you wanna get married to
pls don't go into it, and end up in such dirty act

Nice one
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by Tamakay(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
The 2nd pix I guess she is trying to call her husband how she miss him. These stupid boys; at d end of ruining people's life and they swear for them they will say it's village witches and wizards following them.
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by crisycent: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Probably happened in South Africa cos that drink (Savannah)on her hand was my favourite. She even looks South African sef with her shape.
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by oluspicy: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
charix:
This picture is very different from the one I saw in the other thread. It's now obvious these bloggers took one story and keep remixing it using different _nudes they gather via google image search.

Thanks for noticing bro...

I also shared the same story on crime and family thread. I don't know how it reached fp...
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by beautiful232(f): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
richidinho:

Nice one

thanks
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by uyiekpen26: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Women of nowadays are very useless.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by edimahgurl(f): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin wink wink[code][/code] lipsrsealed
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by ikorodureporta: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:
The Vaseline crew will be here soon. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

...take it!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by yellowbeauty(f): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
Now that the breast and pvssy part was blurred,wats the fun therein?
wetin you wan see?
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Women Wey Go Spoil Go Spoil No Matter Hw Mush U Take Satisfy Her :-XWomen Wey Go Spoil Go Spoil No Matter Hw Mush U Take Satisfy Her
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by oluxy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
E good as the young man send the pic to her husband first. After all na the husband fault. If to say he dey cable him wife proper, she for no look outside.

Bros, some women, no matter how u take good care of them, they will still cheat.
I pray God give us wife DT will not have d mind to look outside marriage.
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by 9jatatafo(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

Vaseline is expensive now
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'm the original poster...Nairaland playing politics
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by Carter4luv(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
honey is d devil, i dnt knw wat came over me. evil spirit of urge scatter and die
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by jonaifame22(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
yellowbeauty:
wetin you wan see?
pvssy and breast
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by princee7(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
this is pure wickedness , how can you blure the face, boobs n p***y. that is there again
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by Donpett(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
What a crazy world, some people can be really stupid you know
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by profosenogoboy: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Very bad for both of them cos they are all wrong
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by wallay77(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is nt an unclad picture jare...
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by morganist99(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:

can I recieve funds from abroad easily through this skrill and how reliable is it?
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by ladyF(f): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
morganist99:
can I recieve funds from abroad easily through this skrill and how reliable is it?
Very reliable. Process explained in detail here ---> https://www.nairaland.com/3354694/n390-sell-skrill-funds-receive#49437790

grin
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by eghuan1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
mekonglobal:
Op ur caption is misleading, i thought u said "Unclad Pls change it to blurr pics
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by IYANGBALI: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
Now that the breast and pvssy part was blurred,wats the fun therein?
no mind those mods. Dem go dey do like sey dem no get preek or toto for dem body. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by IYANGBALI: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
E good as the young man send the pic to her husband first. After all na the husband fault. If to say he dey cable him wife proper, she for no look outside.
Abeg park well jo
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by chukxie(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
That young man deserves to be given 'the treatment' for being a complete douchebag.
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by Asquare49(m): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2016
OP as u sef done share d blurr pix for NL, u don join d blackmail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.