Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With (95137 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by josite: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
it is a pity.some parents may have just lost a son.the parents of this young man should please reach out to this woman and her husband.let us show respect for others.the person that brought this to nairaland will not miss her/her reward for further publishing a libelious material.
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by DCONE1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:
The Vaseline crew will be here soon. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
why are you soo obcessed bout the vasline crew?
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by Origin(f): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Cheating 101.
Use metal detectors and ensure there are no phones, microphones, cameras, laptops, tape recorders, fancy pens, bedside clocks , wristwatches in the vicinity of your cheating.
Put off all the lights, draw the shades and don't make a sound (in case the room is bugged).

Enjoy yourself!

PS-even cars have cameras and tracking listening devices. Surveillance devices are cheap and rampant so think twice of this hungry boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by zenithvlog: 12:28am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by skyefem: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by fellom(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2017
joisfeko:
na lie,not now that am still young,I de cable my wife almost everyday and no be small small cableooo,confirm one, she no de even waka well again,I make sure she complain of pussy pain when ever I slot my cable,if guys no let ur wife the demand sex from you rather u should be the one coming to her and if she is running for you she can't go outside,do u know atimes I have to beg my wife or buy a gift for her b4 she will out of love and pain open her legs ,If drink heey,if she perceive drink in my mouth she can never sleep in my bedroom because if I catch her,ohboy forget,if ur wife go outside na u cosam...
ok oooo bros what if ur wife want cheat for money sake? because no be all women dey cheat because of sex. Just pray for a faithful and loyal wife.
Re: Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With by lollarj(f): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2017
im seeing yama yama everywhrere...No pix
Nonsense blogging..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~ / Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.